“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”

I just put these Trolls on IGNORE, because honestly a lot of them are from Foreign Countries, hate the United States, or they are Radical Libs and Hate THE US.
So there is no reasoning or debating with them. I am always happy to IGNORE a lying piece of shit.
I never put anyone on ignore. However I agree that most of these idiots aren't worth debating. That's why I just insult the dumber ones.

Same here. I should have added #3. I don't put them on ignore because I like having idiots to make fun of. It cathartic in a way.
I like conversing with more intellectual lefties. Those are the ones that challenge me to do my research. People like that, who like a good debate most likely will never be put on IGNORE by me.
They are even worse imo. They still don't acknowledge facts when we present them. Never.

Liberals : Often in error, never in doubt.

The Great Right Wing Mop Up has begun! They trot out their pails filled with Right Wing cleaning solution, which consists of denial, refuting, and (my personal favorite) conspiracy theories. The key to the Mop Up is to shift the blame and exonerate the haters.

It's consistent, incredible and useless. But they have fun doing it.
No one has Exonerated YOU.
And don't think anyone will, "hater"

I just put these Trolls on IGNORE, because honestly a lot of them are from Foreign Countries, hate the United States, or they are Radical Libs and Hate THE US.
So there is no reasoning or debating with them. I am always happy to IGNORE a lying piece of shit.
I never put anyone on ignore. However I agree that most of these idiots aren't worth debating. That's why I just insult the dumber ones.

Same here. I should have added #3. I don't put them on ignore because I like having idiots to make fun of. It cathartic in a way.
I like conversing with more intellectual lefties. Those are the ones that challenge me to do my research. People like that, who like a good debate most likely will never be put on IGNORE by me.

Where did you find those? There aren't any here.
That's why my IGNORE List grows daily....but I can tolerate some who at least put up a valid attempt to defend their positions. They FAIL....but THEY TRY...

The Great Right Wing Mop Up has begun! They trot out their pails filled with Right Wing cleaning solution, which consists of denial, refuting, and (my personal favorite) conspiracy theories. The key to the Mop Up is to shift the blame and exonerate the haters.

It's consistent, incredible and useless. But they have fun doing it.
No one has Exonerated YOU.
And don't think anyone will, "hater"
One point? You found issue with one point? And that rebuttal was to label me a hater.

When the nail is struck on its head...

That's why my IGNORE List grows daily....but I can tolerate some who at least put up a valid attempt to defend their positions. They FAIL....but THEY TRY...
Your digestive system will thank you. Especially when you put that fucking luddley loser on ignore.

By the thread's title, I thought this was about Mueller's investigation.....LOL

(instead its a circle jerk among right wingers who sympathize with white supremacists and, of course, Nazis and the Klan.)

Rule #1 in the Saul Alinsky's Rules For Conservatives and Fascists handbook (excerpt):

Be forever afflicted with the dumb.

Rule #2:

If you follow rule #1 you are qualified to host any conservative talk radio show.

Rule #3:

Worship The False Equivalency. Everything is the same as everything else and thus 'your team' is never wrong.

Rule #4:

Opinion is fact, fact is opinion. Thus if you are a cashier you instantly know as much as a Ph.D. Or by the additive rule, all Ph.D's. Everywhere. (This rule does not apply to medical doctors who YOU need to be smarter than you to keep you from dying. All other doctors in all other fields are idiots, if you say they are.)

End of line.

Your digestive system will thank you. Especially when you put that fucking luddley loser on ignore.
It would be fun to have a ranking of all the worst leftwing losers on this site. My evaluation is as follows based on the combination of stupidity, dishonesty and shear volume of their posts:
  1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200
Feel free to modify the list or make additions to it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/closedcaption.25032/

It would be fun to have a ranking of all the worst leftwing losers on this site. My evaluation is as follows based on the combination of stupidity, dishonesty and shear volume of their posts:
  1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

Luddly Neddite Needs to be there somewhere.

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

Now I'm pissed off!

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

Now I'm pissed off!
Oddly enough I think nearly everyone of those posters are on my IGNORE LIST.

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

Add Luddlyneddite there somewhere.

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

He's been on there a long time. I can't even see his postings, or threads he starts.

During your research, did you ever find Trump's Obamacare replacement? He seems to have lost it. Check the couch cushions.
Congress failed to do it's job, again.

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. C_Clayton_Jones
  9. Hutch Starskey
  10. eddiew37
  11. g5000
  12. IsaacNewton
  13. sealybobo
  14. bodecea
  15. ABikerSailor
  16. ClosedCaption
  17. frigidweirdo
  18. Slade3200

He's been on there a long time. I can't even see his postings, or threads he starts.

1. Reasonable
  2. rightwinger
  3. Radical Right
  4. Deanrd
  5. nat4900
  6. Wry Catcher
  7. NYcarbineer
  8. Luddlyneddite
  9. Siete
  10. C_Clayton_Jones
  11. Hutch Starskey
  12. eddiew37