"Keep Markers Great!" Trump campaign selling black markers after hurricane map flap

See?

I keep telling these sour ole lefties that Trump is funny as hell!

See?

When it comes to funny, Trump is the ding of politicians, but it is kinda funny that his followers are so willing to throw so much money at every marketing scheme he comes up with.

Not me.

Unless they'll sell em at the dollar store.

These are magic markers. Guaranteed to drive CNN crazy.

You go with that. Nobody thinks they are more than just another marketing scheme foisted on weak minded Trump supporters, but as long as those weak minded Trump supporters think it bothers CNN, they will buy lots of them. I love seeing deplorables throwing their money away on dumb stuff.

Is Trump the President of the United States of America, or doing two shows nightly at Catch a Rising Star?

This sad story revels a flaw, not an asset. He shows he hasn't got one shred of humility. Or he has no respect for the office he currently occupies.

Had any President with a (D) behind his name, the same wmkrking, giggling Trumpians would crucify him on the Elipse.

Every time Democrats think this time they really got him, Trump makes fun of them once again.

The guy who got you all jacked up over "Fake News" is spreading...

Fake News!

Trumpians giggle that libtard heads are exploding. Actually, speaking for myself, it looks as if the only exploding head sits behind the Resolute desk.

See?

When it comes to funny, Trump is the ding of politicians, but it is kinda funny that his followers are so willing to throw so much money at every marketing scheme he comes up with.

The "scheme" was to shove the Sharpie story right back in your face, and it worked or you wouldn't have bothered to comment.

See?

The "scheme" was to shove the Sharpie story right back in your face, and it worked or you wouldn't have bothered to comment.

If his intent was to make sure everybody knows he is a childish idiot, and he's proud of that fact, then I'd say mission accomplished.

See?

If his intent was to make sure everybody knows he is a childish idiot, and he's proud of that fact, then I'd say mission accomplished.

It bothers you, or you wouldn't take the time to comment.

See?

Your reaction is worth every penny. :laugh:

Great. I love seeing childish trump supporters throw money away on worthless stuff.

See?

Your reaction is worth every penny. :laugh:

Great. I love seeing childish trump supporters throw money away on worthless stuff.
There is tremendous value in left wing tears. They taste sooo sweet.

Forum List

Back