Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

Ford lied , She also drank what the hell gives her the right to skip out being a sleaze bag party girl showing the boys what's up her skirt.

upload_2018-9-29_18-0-13.png

upload_2018-9-29_18-1-30.png

upload_2018-9-29_18-3-47.png

Last edited:
Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

I am here to discuss topics of individauls threads; not to sling poop.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.

The thread is about Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, and her comments concerning Kavanaugh being a stumbling drunk when they were both classmates.

AFA Dr. Ford? I believe there are some (other) threads here about that, yep.
Someone you went to HS with said you were a drunk, ergo, you were definitely a drunk. Drunkard Caddo, have you had therapy for it yet?
No? So still a drunk and a liar, eh?
You can try to defend yourself against this allegation but that will simply indicate you are a liar, because we all know alcoholics lie.
How does that feel? Hmmmmmmm?

If I were in Kavanaugh's shoes, goingthru a process as a nominee for SCOTUS justice, I would have to tell the truth; the good, the bad, the ugly.

We as a nation live by a set of laws & norms. Kavanaugh knows this, I know this; you know it too.
On the contrary, you and many on the left are happily discarding norms and destroying a man’s reputaion by choosing to believe allegations which have no supporting evidence.
And what makes you say Judge Kavanaugh isn’t telling the truth?

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -
INCLUDING several who had already endorsed him.

Thank you. I appreciate your valuable contribution to this thread.
Do you think you could make a valuable contribution to this thread?
After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence, and how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?
TIA :popcorn:

I would refer you to post #46; Thanks
Why? It’s a perfectly reasonable question. You are alleging Kav has perjured himself and is/was a drunk based on the unsubstantiated comment of a woman, you also believe he sexually assaulted a woman based on testimony completely lacking in evidence, details and corroboration. So, I ask again, why do you believe allegations without evidence? And how would you prove yourself innocent of them?

thread is NOT about me; next

Holy crap. FIFTY ONE off topic flame and trolling posts removed. Multiple infractions have been handed out to those who contributed to this massive derailment or who’s only contribution to the thread was a drive by flame.

Thread DOES have a topic!
Nothing like a good old fashioned clucking hens gossip thread.

PS. Can I get a beer with my infraction? K, thanks

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -

After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence, and how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?

Why? It’s a perfectly reasonable question. You are alleging Kav has perjured himself and is/was a drunk based on the unsubstantiated comment of a woman, you also believe he sexually assaulted a woman based on testimony completely lacking in evidence, details and corroboration. So, I ask again, why do you believe allegations without evidence? And how would you prove yourself innocent of them?

Thank you for admitting you would not be able to defend yourself against allegations which have so little supporting evidence that you wouldn’t even be able to provide an alibi.
Thanks also for admitting you don’t have a problem with this providing it’s not happening to you or those you support.

After all it’s your OP.

I see you also find it ‘funny’ that I ask you how you know that your assertion that this woman has no reason to lie, is true.

Another claim you can’t back up, huh?

Holy crap. FIFTY ONE off topic flame and trolling posts removed. Multiple infractions have been handed out to those who contributed to this massive derailment or who’s only contribution to the thread was a drive by flame.

Thread DOES have a topic!
Nothing like a good old fashioned clucking hens gossip thread.

PS. Can I get a beer with my infraction? K, thanks

You don't like my hen?

Nobody questions how much did Ford drink ? She is getting off scott free with multiple lies/.

After all it’s your OP.

I see you also find it ‘funny’ that I ask you how you know that your assertion that this woman has no reason to lie, is true.

I will spot you this one;

Kavanaugh IMO has a reason to lie; if he can successfully lie his way through all of the hoops then ehe stands a chance at being a SCOTUS justice.

On the other hand: WHY would Dr. Swisher lie; what incentive would there be for her to lie?
Also, Lynne Brookes; WHY would she lie about the same thing?
Both Swisher & Brookes have nearly identical statements, and voice nearly identical reasons they claim for coming forward.
WHY would they both lie?
I don't see either one as having any real skin in the game but then maybe you could explain WHY?

After all it’s your OP.

Kavanaugh IMO has a reason to lie; if he can successfully lie his way through all of the hoops then ehe stands a chance at being a SCOTUS justice.

On the other hand: WHY would Dr. Swisher lie; what incentive would there be for her to lie?
Both Swisher & Brookes have nearly identical statements, and voice nearly identical reasons they claim for coming forward.
WHY would they both lie?
I don't see either one as having any real skin in the game but then maybe you could explain WHY?

WHY would Swisher lie? Because Dr. Ford's story is turning out to be swiss cheese and Dems need another horse in the race they can beat.

WHY would they both lie?

WHY would Swisher lie? Because Dr. Ford's story is turning out to be swiss cheese and Dems need another horse in the race they can beat.

well, then; that is interesting

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

More speculation from a political fanatic. Were you there? Did you observe Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking behavior? Is there an arrest record related to Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking, are there records related to his drinking behavior? You cite the uncorroborated allegation of one woman. You convict the man on the flimsiest of evidence. You are a political fanatic of questionable integrity who espouses, by his conviction without trial, the most oppressive kind of legal system.
You know very well his name was ran by the NCIC FBI system and the Senators had it in the file.

More speculation from a political fanatic. Were you there? Did you observe Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking behavior? Is there an arrest record related to Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking, are there records related to his drinking behavior? You cite the uncorroborated allegation of one woman. You convict the man on the flimsiest of evidence. You are a political fanatic of questionable integrity who espouses, by his conviction without trial, the most oppressive kind of legal system.
You know very well his name was ran by the NCIC FBI system and the Senators had it in the file.

Your point is? BTW Kavanaughs' investigation was much more in depth than an NCIC check.

He was obviously mocking the senators. Any critical thinking person should have noticed that.

No he wasn’t. He was sitting there thinking “man, l wish l had a fuckin’ beer”.
Notice how they're all making excuses for him here?
Notice how most man haters jump on " he raped me" just because he has a penis.

Notice how she has no proof whatsoever other than the words that fall out of her pathetic mouth.

Notice how the FBI already investigated him six times......

Notice when dunce can't see logic ,this gives them time to dream up forty other women who will suddenly remember they were raped.

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.
I still drink heavily on the boat.

Last I checked alcohol was legal and not taboo.

I hope he does drink otherwise the sob will be on the court forever
You are right...as adults, alcohol isn't illegal....it's what you may do when under the influence that you can be held responsible for. I hope you are not driving (sailing) your boat while under the influence.
Of course we are all drinking and driving our boats. Not getting hammered but yes we drink.

And the cops aren’t out there policing that. They were told it’s a private lake and we are paying them to police safety, not ruin lives by giving drunk drivings unless the person is really drunk of course.

Yet another TROLL.

I have to say, the membership here is full of shit.

That's your defense? Everyone's a troll?

If a member has no content & is clearly trolling, then that is trolling.

What would you call that?

Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

I am here to discuss topics of individauls threads; not to sling poop.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.
and some assorted lies

This is proof of nothing, and who cares what this woman said. He’s not on trial, and there’s no proof of any indiscretions. He has no criminal history, no police contacts, and this is absurd. This 50ish woman who thinks it’s cool to be on TV lacks credibility. And her voice is enough to cause impotence, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back