Kavanuagh LIED About Excessive Alcohol Consumption

go **** yourself
Awwwe, is the wannabe hall monitor getting pissy?
Do you deny stealing the purse or not? Continuing to ignore the question makes you look guilty.
Denying it would CLEARLY be a lie.
And getting angry about it makes you appear hostile and unfit to hold your job.

He is getting angry and belligerent, that is more proof of his guilt. He totally stole the purse!
Belligerent people are also clearly angry drunks. he should lay off the booze too.
Had a LCDR in a squadron I was in....we called him Psycho...it totally depended on whether he go his booze or not as to how any interaction such as just saying "hello" went with him.
I have known people like that but as I said earlier everyone handles booze different. Some people become super friendly when drunk while others get triggered easily. You can not judge everyone by the standards of others.
For instance I am aggressive when sober but turn to a jokester when drunk. I'm more apt to buy everyone rounds when drunk than anything else.
What you say is true, I get stupid.

Classmate: Kavanaugh drank heavily - CNN Video

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

Kavanaugh lied to the Senate committee about his drinking problem.

Sounds like PERJURY to me.

Here is a bio for Swisher

Elizabeth M. Swisher M.D.
From a person I know can you define
Excessive
For some 1 to 3 drinks. For others, many more.
I think its absurd to define the judge as a drunk. There are certainly functioning drunks but the level and capacity he has to maintain in his position? With his reputation? Doubtful

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

Once a drunk, always a drunk
Define drunk. Categorizing others is easy but being accurate with your judgement? Not so much.
Define drunk? .08 blood alcohol in most states, I believe.
It is but that is a standard metric and different people have to consume different amounts to reach that metric.

An alleged drinking problem that has apparently not followed Kavanaugh into adulthood.

Define drunk. Categorizing others is easy but being accurate with your judgement? Not so much.

None of it matters. You people are so dumb. She supposedly can’t remember anything, and told no one when it happened? Someone drover home. Who was that? Someone drove her to the party, Who? She has a dozen land mines all around her ready to blow her lie to pieces. I just don’t get why y’all believe a lie when you don’t have to.

Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, told CNN's Chris Cuomo she never saw Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh be sexually aggressive, but said that he lied to the Senate Judiciary Committee about his drinking habits.

From a person I know can you define
Excessive

I would say 'excessive' is more than the respective individual is able to handle & maintain civility, and ability

More speculation from a political fanatic. Were you there? Did you observe Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking behavior? Is there an arrest record related to Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking, are there records related to his drinking behavior? You cite the uncorroborated allegation of one woman. You convict the man on the flimsiest of evidence. You are a political fanatic of questionable integrity who espouses, by his conviction without trial, the most oppressive kind of legal system.

More speculation from a political fanatic. Were you there? Did you observe Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking behavior? Is there an arrest record related to Mr. Kavanaughs' drinking, are there records related to his drinking behavior? You cite the uncorroborated allegation of one woman. You convict the man on the flimsiest of evidence. You are a political fanatic of questionable integrity who espouses, by his conviction without trial, the most oppressive kind of legal system.

well, someone is lying here; it's either Dr. Swisher, or Kavanaugh lied during the Senate committee.

Dr. Swisher has no reason to lie; Kavanaugh on the other hand does.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -
INCLUDING several who had already endorsed him.

Thank you. I appreciate your valuable contribution to this thread.
Do you think you could make a valuable contribution to this thread?
After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence?

And how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?
TIA :popcorn:

Last edited:

well, someone is lying here; it's either Dr. Swisher, or Kavanaugh lied during the Senate committee.

Where is the corroboration of Ms. Swishers' allegations? Uncorroborated allegations are he/she said nothing more. Are you an intimate of Ms. Swisher is that how you know she has no reason to lie? Where is any corroboration you have to offer.

Yeah, she's one of a couple dozen Kav classmates who have stated unequivocally that he was a serious lush and staggering - embarrassing - fall down - barfing drunk.
His Fox interview in which he painted himself as a choirboy pissed a lot of people off -

After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence, and how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?

I would refer you to post #46; Thanks

That's your defense? Everyone's a troll?

If a member has no content & is clearly trolling, then that is trolling.

What would you call that?

Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

I am here to discuss topics of individauls threads; not to sling poop.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.

The thread is about Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, and her comments concerning Kavanaugh being a stumbling drunk when they were both classmates.

AFA Dr. Ford? I believe there are some (other) threads here about that, yep.
Someone you went to HS with said you were a drunk, ergo, you were definitely a drunk. Drunkard Caddo, have you had therapy for it yet?
No? So still a drunk and a liar, eh?
You can try to defend yourself against this allegation but that will simply indicate you are a liar, because we all know alcoholics lie.
How does that feel? Hmmmmmmm?

Where is the corroboration of Ms. Swishers' allegations? Uncorroborated allegations are he/she said nothing more. Are you an intimate of Ms. Swisher is that how you know she has no reason to lie? Where is any corroboration you have to offer.

Lynne Brookes

None of it matters. You people are so dumb. She supposedly can’t remember anything, and told no one when it happened? Someone drover home. Who was that? Someone drove her to the party, Who? She has a dozen land mines all around her ready to blow her lie to pieces. I just don’t get why y’all believe a lie when you don’t have to.
Because they want to.

If a member has no content & is clearly trolling, then that is trolling.

What would you call that?

Well, since most of your comments in this thread are calling others trolls, then you must be a troll...dumbass.

I believe the rules of USMB & the mods would consider nearly every post in this thread trolling/no content.

I am here to discuss topics of individauls threads; not to sling poop.

Yes, and I believe everyone with any common sense would see the Dr. Ford story has zero facts and zero evidence.

The thread is about Liz Swisher, former Yale classmate of Brett Kavanaugh, and her comments concerning Kavanaugh being a stumbling drunk when they were both classmates.

AFA Dr. Ford? I believe there are some (other) threads here about that, yep.
Someone you went to HS with said you were a drunk, ergo, you were definitely a drunk. Drunkard Caddo, have you had therapy for it yet?
No? So still a drunk and a liar, eh?
You can try to defend yourself against this allegation but that will simply indicate you are a liar, because we all know alcoholics lie.
How does that feel? Hmmmmmmm?

If I were in Kavanaugh's shoes, goingthru a process as a nominee for SCOTUS justice, I would have to tell the truth; the good, the bad, the ugly.

We as a nation live by a set of laws & norms. Kavanaugh knows this, I know this; you know it too.

After all it’s your OP.

Maybe answer the question regarding what makes you believe allegations carry more weight than evidence, and how you would defend yourself against an allegation of - let’s say rape - allegedly you raped this woman almost 40 years ago and there is no date or location provided - so you can’t provide an alibi - and there are no corroborating witnesses?

I would refer you to post #46; Thanks
Why? It’s a perfectly reasonable question. You are alleging Kav has perjured himself and is/was a drunk based on the unsubstantiated comment of a woman, you also believe he sexually assaulted a woman based on testimony completely lacking in evidence, details and corroboration.
So, I ask again, why do you believe allegations without evidence?
And how would you prove yourself innocent of them?

Last edited:

How do you know Swisher has no reason to lie?

Forum List

Back