Kavanaugh's former Yale roommate just destroyed Kavanaugh. Stating he lied under oath.

It wont make a difference. They are much more concerned with filling the seat than getting the best person in there.

For once, you're sort of right, Milkweed. We would have rather put a dead rhino carcass stinking with flies in the White House if it saved us having Hillary there again, and I don't care if Kavanaugh was a raging drunk in his youth, that was a LONG TIME AGO, I don't care if he grabbed a few pussies, at least that shows he's STRAIGHT. So long as he's not shown to actually committed a real crime that would indicate impairment of legal judgement or low moral fiber or debauchery, the guy is tough-as-nails conservative, honest to a fault, I think FAIR, and I'll take him ANY DAY over the kind of drooling progressive activist Obama was putting in office.

Now all we need is for Ginsberg to kick the can or some other liberal to retire.
Grabbing someones pussy is a real crime you fucking idiot. Its called sexual assault.

Now, let's not get crazy here......

Sincerely, Bill "drop trou" Clinton
Whos getting crazy? Its sexual assault to grab someones pussy.

What is it then to rape someone? To intimidate them to blow them? To batter a woman, leave her with marks and bruises? How about killing her cat to shut her up or smearing her publicly dragging her through legal proceedings she cannot afford? Or to drive a woman to suicide.

When you have an answer to all of that, then tell me why Bill Clinton wasn't removed from office or put behind bars? Why didn't you support that? You just said far less than that was a crime.

It wont make a difference. They are much more concerned with filling the seat than getting the best person in there.

For once, you're sort of right, Milkweed. We would have rather put a dead rhino carcass stinking with flies in the White House if it saved us having Hillary there again, and I don't care if Kavanaugh was a raging drunk in his youth, that was a LONG TIME AGO, I don't care if he grabbed a few pussies, at least that shows he's STRAIGHT. So long as he's not shown to actually committed a real crime that would indicate impairment of legal judgement or low moral fiber or debauchery, the guy is tough-as-nails conservative, honest to a fault, I think FAIR, and I'll take him ANY DAY over the kind of drooling progressive activist Obama was putting in office.

Now all we need is for Ginsberg to kick the can or some other liberal to retire.
Grabbing someones pussy is a real crime you fucking idiot. Its called sexual assault.

What is it then to rape someone? To intimidate them to blow them? To batter a woman, leave her with marks and bruises? How about killing her cat to shut her up or smearing her publicly dragging her through legal proceedings she cannot afford? Or to drive a woman to suicide.

When you have an answer to all of that, then tell me why Bill Clinton wasn't removed from office or put behind bars? Why didn't you support that? You just said far less than that was a crime.
Bill Clinton should be in prison just like Drumpf and Kav. Are you retarded or did you think I supported Clinton?

Funny, when I was a teen, that used to be called "being fresh." When I was in high school, I saw pussies grabbed all the time, and not one girl ever thought they were "sexually assaulted." In a way, they were a little turned on and flattered. When I was a kid, guys liked chasing girls and showing an interest and most girls LIKED being chased and having guys interested in them. When two teens go to a beer party in their teens drunk and end up upstairs near the bedrooms, it's FOR ONE REASON ONLY.

Besides, there still is no proof any of this ever happened between Brett and Ford.

But I rather like the idea of another good, red-blooded straight male on the SC. At least I know he likes girls, isn't some freak and values sound, traditional wholesome values. Go, Brett, go!
You must have gone to a school full of stupid inbred bitches if they were turned on by boys grabbing their pussies. We know this isnt true though. Its obvious you were raised in a barn and were never allowed to go to school if you think thats normal behavior.

I wouldn't say it happened everyday, but then, none of those girls waited 36 years to try to ruin a guy. If they didn't like it, they smacked you in the face and let you know they weren't interested. End of story. No crime. No trauma. No life shattering story.

PS: You must have led a very dull life (or maybe you're butt ugly?) if you never met a few girls who liked to fool around in the back seat, behind the house or when their parents weren't home!

Funny, when I was a teen, that used to be called "being fresh." When I was in high school, I saw pussies grabbed all the time, and not one girl ever thought they were "sexually assaulted." In a way, they were a little turned on and flattered. When I was a kid, guys liked chasing girls and showing an interest and most girls LIKED being chased and having guys interested in them. When two teens go to a beer party in their teens drunk and end up upstairs near the bedrooms, it's FOR ONE REASON ONLY.

Besides, there still is no proof any of this ever happened between Brett and Ford.

But I rather like the idea of another good, red-blooded straight male on the SC. At least I know he likes girls, isn't some freak and values sound, traditional wholesome values. Go, Brett, go!
You must have gone to a school full of stupid inbred bitches if they were turned on by boys grabbing their pussies. We know this isnt true though. Its obvious you were raised in a barn and were never allowed to go to school if you think thats normal behavior.

I wouldn't say it happened everyday, but then, none of those girls waited 36 years to try to ruin a guy. If they didn't like it, they smacked you in the face and let you know they weren't interested. End of story. No crime. No trauma. No life shattering story.

PS: You must have led a very dull life (or maybe you're butt ugly?) if you never met a few girls who liked to fool around in the back seat, behind the house or when their parents weren't home!
The only problem with your claim is that it was a crime despite your insistence that it wasnt.

I met a lot of girls that liked to fool around. The difference was I knew it wasnt sexual assualt if the female was willing to fool around. Only a retard would actually think sexual assault and a girl wanting to fool around is the same thing.

Bill Clinton should be in prison just like Drumpf and Kav. Are you retarded or did you think I supported Clinton?

Neither Trump or Kavanaugh had deep state operators to insulate them like Bill "drop trou" Clinton had. They are not "bloodline" or part of the protected class like Ol Bill, bastard child of a Rockefeller or the Rodham of Hillary. Debate me all you want.. .hugs!

Neither Trump or Kavanaugh had deep state operators to insulate them like Bill "drop trou" Clinton had. They are not "bloodline" or part of the protected class like Ol Bill, bastard child of a Rockefeller or the Rodham of Hillary. Debate me all you want.. .hugs!
I could give less than a shit who they had insulating them. All 3 of the bitches belong in prison.

Since when have the supreme Court ever revisit a case? And two when have they ever over turned a decision they made?

Here's a few examples:

Brown v. Board of Education (1954) overturned Plessy v. Ferguson (1896) -- re: desegregation of public schools

Lawrence v. Texas (2003) overturned Bowers v. Hardwick (1985) -- re: laws against gay sex

Citizens United (2010) overturned Austin v. Michigan Chamber of Commerce (1990) -- re: corporations' political spending as speech

Obergefell v. Hodges (2015) overturned Baker v. Nelson (1972) -- re: gay marriage (n.b. Baker was originally a state decision which the S.C. upheld in 1972)

Janus v. AFSCME (2017) overturned Abood v. Detroit Board of Education (1977) -- re: labor unions collecting dues from non-members

You can find a long list of other cases here: List of overruled United States Supreme Court decisions - Wikipedia, including some famous first amendment cases.

A long list my butt...

Look at some of the cases .

Puerto Rico v. Branstad

The Extradition Clause, in Article IV, Section 2, of the US Constitution reads:

A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.

Congress also legislated the Extradition Act, 18 U.S.C. § 3182, which effectively read the same as the Extradition Clause except to include territories, districts, and states as well.

The Supreme Court had held in Kentucky v. Dennison (1861), before the American Civil War, that the federal courts may not issue writs of mandamus to compel state governors to surrender fugitives.

In 1981, Iowa native Ronald Calder struck a married couple with his automobile near Aguadilla, Puerto Rico. The husband survived the attack but the wife, who was eight months pregnant, did not. Witnesses testified that Calder, after striking the couple, backed his car two or three times over the victim's body.

Calder was arrested and charged with first-degree homicide by Puerto Rican authorities and was released after paying $5,000 bail. However, Calder did not appear at two preliminary hearings that were scheduled in the Puerto RicoDistrict Courts, and he was then declared a fugitive of justice. The Puerto Rican authorities notified the police in Iowa because they had suspicions that he had fled to his home state. In April 1981, Calder surrendered to the police in Polk County, Iowa, but was released after he had posted the $20,000 bail that had set by an Iowa District Court magistrate.

In May 1981, the governor of Puerto Rico, Carlos Romero Barceló, submitted to the governor of Iowa, Robert D. Ray, a request for extradition. The request for extradition was referred to an extradition hearing at which Calder's counsel testified that "a white American man could not receive a fair trial in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico."

After failed attempts were made to negotiate a reduction in charges against Calder, Ray wrote, in December 1981, to Barceló that in the absence of a "change to a more realistic charge," the request for extradition was denied. Another extradition request was made to Ray's successor, Terry Branstad, but was also denied.

In February 1984, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico filed a petition for a writ of mandamus in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa to order Branstad to proceed with the extradition of Calder. Branstad argued that the Extradition Clause did not apply to Puerto Rico because the island was not a U.S. state. Furthermore, he claimed that Puerto Rico could not invoke the Extradition Act because the federal courts, under Kentucky v. Dennison, did not have the power to order governors to follow the Extradition Clause or Act. The District Court agreed and dismissed the case. The United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit affirmed.

DecisionEdit
Justice Marshall delivered the Court's opinion. It concluded that the precedent established by Kentucky v. Dennison was "the product of another time. The conception of the relation between the States and the Federal Government there announced is fundamentally incompatible with more than a century of constitutional development."

The Supreme Court, therefore, established the power of federal courts to enforce both the Extradition Clause and the Extradition Act by writs of mandamus.

nd
Sure you can. We already went through that. Lots of reasons why heavy metals might be found almost anywhere. Samples from behind the supposed planes spreading it would be a salient fact you couldn't get past. The logistics trail to supply such massive amounts of your imagined contaminants would be another unavoidable salient fact. You, or any of the other conspiracy nuts have even tried to supply those. Why? Now, back to the Sanger thing. You got anything to offer or not?

Nuff said.......

View attachment 220190

The best you got is "Doesn't the sky look funny?" No more believable now than it ever was.

Military jets bellowing pollution with no regard to the public like back in the 40s has given way to fuel efficient engines and even the old style polluting jets didn't lay down trails that would spread out and linger for hours......next question?

You know we've been through that before. Humidity and temperature determine the cloud formations produced by jet traffic.. Now about that Sanger thing.
But yet two planes can by in the same vicinity flying at the same elevation and one is laying down massive trails and the other isn't......how can that be? You have seen the satellite pics I have posted......how do you explain those long trails that persist for hours? How do you explain the unsafe levels of heavy metal nano-particulates found in water and soil samples? The hair and blood samples of those in heavily sprayed regions that show heavy metal poisoning? Add 1 + 2 +3 and the answer I get is "6"....what are your calculations???

Still afraid to sample the actual clouds formed by condensation I see. With the fortune spent advancing that crazy theory, why would you ignore the one thing that would prove you're right, yet spout data that could be caused by any number of alternative means? Afraid of the results?

The only problem with your claim is that it was a crime despite your insistence that it wasnt.

I met a lot of girls that liked to fool around. The difference was I knew it wasnt sexual assualt if the female was willing to fool around. Only a retard would actually think sexual assault and a girl wanting to fool around is the same thing.

A lot of times you don't know if they are interested or willing until you try. If they say no, fine. That is where the term "cock tease" comes from when they make you think they are interested but really aren't. If a girl grabs you by the pants, would you be willing? And would you press charges against her considering it sexual assault. In many ways, if Ford really was at that boys party drinking, the case could be made that she was being a cock tease, read--- she was asking for it (meaning either leading boys on or just merely willingly entering a situation where she greatly increased her chances of inviting an improper advance). BTW, for an "educated" person, you really need to learn to spell.

The Roe vs Wade card was played to the hilt during the Bork crucifixion and as it was said the only path at overturning the decision would require going through a tedious and lengthy appellate process, if successful, doubtful at best, would need to pass muster before ever being presented for argument. Simply put, great political rally cry but nothing more than hot air for the mindless.
The only allegation yet to be made is that he smoked pot, wet his bed when he was a toddler, and had temper tantrums when he didn't get what he wanted as a kid.

Tedious and lengthy appellate process? Are you fucking kidding me? Evangelicals have been waiting lifetimes for a willing SCOTUS and there are ALREADY 13 pending cases in litigation that could make their way for the Supreme consideraiton.

If Kavanaugh is confirmed, any of these 13 cases could end Roe v. Wade

Then do us all a favor and hold your breath.

Forum List

Back