Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims

Here is one of the pieces of evidence Judge Kavanaugh has released to the Senate showing his Summer of 1982 Calendar of events he took part in, no mention of Dr. Fords name anywhere in it.

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

Here’s what Brett Kavanaugh’s 1982 calendar shows us

EXCERPT:

Brett Kavanaugh’s summer of 1982 was jam-packed with basketball games, beach trips, movie dates, parties and typical teenage chores, according to a copy of his personal calendar revealed Wednesday.

The future embattled Supreme Court nominee submitted five pages from his hand-scrawled calendar to the Senate Judiciary Committee in an effort to prove he didn’t attend a high school party where Christine Blasey Ford claims he sexually assaulted her.

Here is one of the pieces of evidence Judge Kavanaugh has released to the Senate showing his Summer of 1982 Calendar of events he took part in, no mention of Dr. Fords name anywhere in it.

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

EXCERPT:

Brett Kavanaugh’s summer of 1982 was jam-packed with basketball games, beach trips, movie dates, parties and typical teenage chores, according to a copy of his personal calendar revealed Wednesday.

The future embattled Supreme Court nominee submitted five pages from his hand-scrawled calendar to the Senate Judiciary Committee in an effort to prove he didn’t attend a high school party where Christine Blasey Ford claims he sexually assaulted her.
The shitty part of all of this is that Kavanaugh is forced to prove a negative with a calendar that does not include the alleged high school party, but does not prove he did not attend such a party.

That's why this entire matter is complete and total BULLSHIT!!!

Bitch better have more evidence than her word, or I DEMAND an immediate vote to confirm.

The other accuser(s) coming forward are too late and therefore, likely full of shit.

This has gone on long enough. It needs to be over NOW.

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford offers Senate four people who corroborate her assault claims
Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

C'mon, IM2. You don't actually believe this bullshit, do you?

IM2 sexually assaulted me 30 years ago. I have my wife, my mother-in-law, my brother-in-law, and my 15-year-old daughter to corroborate that occurrence.

Of course, I didn't even know my wife or her family 30 years ago, and my daughter was over a decade late to the party, but YOU MUST BELIEVE THE ACCUSER.

This is complete horseshit.

Even if Kavanaugh did what Ford accuses, it is way too fucking late to bring this shit up now, only when it is politically expedient to do so.

Do you have any idea what this kind of bullshit does to REAL victims?

I hope the Senate votes to confirm today and puts an end to this communist shananagan.

Ford is a real victim.

I am a man. You are a man, and you know this happens. IM2 has lived 57 years and has sexually assaulted no one. IM2 partied like a rock star, and never took my friend into a room. trapped female and then try making her have sex with me. IM2 played rugby ad was in some very wild parties yet IM2 will not ever be accused of doing anything like that. You can talk that 30 years ago shit all you want but that woman was scarred by this incident forever.

The only question I have for the woman is why in the hell were you at this party when you were 15 years old? As for you Farnsworth. start asking why Kavanaugh was getting drunk at age 17 when it wasn't legal for him to drink. But now he wants to interpret laws for everybody even when he broke them for years.

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

EXCERPT:

The shitty part of all of this is that Kavanaugh is forced to prove a negative with a calendar that does not include the alleged high school party, but does not prove he did not attend such a party.

That's why this entire matter is complete and total BULLSHIT!!!

Bitch better have more evidence than her word, or I DEMAND an immediate vote to confirm.

The other accuser(s) coming forward are too late and therefore, likely full of shit.

This has gone on long enough. It needs to be over NOW.

Actually that Calendar shows that he has kept real evidence of activities that took place that summer in some detail, while Dr. Ford has presented ZERO evidence of the entire time frame.

If you read the evidence as shown in the link, he couldn't possibly be at the unspecified house for most of the summer, was even out of town for stretches of time. Meanwhile Dr. Ford continues to fail to remember dates, location and people.

She doesn't have anything that can be substantiated, not going to support destroying a man over her unsubstantiated claims that have been contradicted by people who were called witnesses by Dr. Ford.

Last edited:
where's the girl's diary? Dear diary. Right? didn't every girl have a diary? come on man,

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

EXCERPT:

I guess you really expect for him to admit to doing this. I believe Kavanaugh would be fine today had he just said, "I made mistakes when I was young ad if I offended or hurt anybody I apologize."

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

EXCERPT:

I guess you really expect for him to admit to doing this. I believe Kavanaugh would be fine today had he just said, "I made mistakes when I was young ad if I offended or hurt anybody I apologize."
so you wanted him to lie?

New York Post

By Lia Eustachewich

September 26, 2018

EXCERPT:

I expect people (including YOU) to acknowledge that DR. Fords NAMED witnesses all said they were not there, including her long time friend. Why do you keep ignoring these serious contradictions?

Her Therapist contradicts her too and DR. Ford has contradicted herself on how many were there several times now. Since she is the ACCUSER of an alleged sex crime, she has to present EVIDENCE to support her claim, so far she produced ZERO! Since she has nothing first hand, she doesn't present enough to maintain her allegation.

where's the girl's diary? Dear diary. Right? didn't every girl have a diary? come on man,

Dear Diary,
Tonight I pulled a train on so many people, I set a personal record! Golly I was so wasted that I don't have a clue who all was there. It was a fine party with all the right prep school kids, none of that local trash.
Thats all for now.
Love
CB

Seems there are actually people who are able to testify that Kavanaugh did this.

Steve Kiggins and Richard Wolf, USA TODAY Published 1:40 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018 | Updated 8:31 a.m. ET Sept. 26, 2018

The attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford have sworn and signed declarations from four people who corroborate her claims of sexual assault by Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

In documents sent to the Senate Judiciary Committee and obtained by USA TODAY, Ford’s attorneys present declarations from Ford’s husband, Russell, and three friends who support the California college professor’s accusation that Kavanaugh pinned her to a bed, groped her and attempted to pull off her clothes while both were high school students in 1982.

The declarations will be used by Ford’s attorneys during a committee hearing on Thursday that could determine the fate of Kavanaugh’s embattled nomination. He also faces a second accusation of sexual assault from Deborah Ramirez, who claims Kavanaugh exposed himself and pushed his genitals into her face at a drunken party during the 1983-84 academic year at Yale University.

Kavanaugh has flatly denied all accusations, including during a national television interview on Fox News Monday night.

Wrong....moron.....she told them after 2013...after she knew Kavanugh was on Romney's list for the Supreme Court when he ran for office.... none of these people was at the party, you moron..... the 4 people that she named that she said were at the party, all gave written statements under oath that it did not happen....

And Ramirez stated she did not see Kavanaugh do the thing she say he did..... and the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens...dozens of people she named and none of them said it happened.....

You might want to say all this to the writers in the article and they are linked. I believe Kavanaugh did this. Just like I believed Clinton cheated on his wife. It has nothing to do with party and every mother fucking thing to do with being a mother fucking real man knowing men have done such things instead of making punk ass excuses trying to discredit women. Unlike you, I like women.

You are stupid....... she made this up, none of the 4 people she named say it happened...she named them, they said it didn't happen you moron.

Yeah, sure, right. She is about to go to the senate, lie and face prison because she made this up. You do understand it is a crime tp lie to the senate don't you?

Yep she made this up so tough she wants to have this made up story investigated by the FBI so they can find out she made it up so she can go to prison. You do understand it is a crime to lie to the FBI don't you?

Liberals generally and Democrats specifically lie. We all know that.

Here is the filthy bitch walking around with a sign that is a lie.

She has already proven she is a disgusting piece of shit with her pink pussy hat and Moon Bat TDS affliction.

Liberal assholes like her said they will do anything to keep Kavanaugh from being a Supreme Court Justice.

I guess we now know how dishonest they will be, don't we? Despicable, isn't it?

notmy.jpg

Wrong....moron.....she told them after 2013...after she knew Kavanugh was on Romney's list for the Supreme Court when he ran for office.... none of these people was at the party, you moron..... the 4 people that she named that she said were at the party, all gave written statements under oath that it did not happen....

And Ramirez stated she did not see Kavanaugh do the thing she say he did..... and the New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker all interviewed dozens...dozens of people she named and none of them said it happened.....

You might want to say all this to the writers in the article and they are linked. I believe Kavanaugh did this. Just like I believed Clinton cheated on his wife. It has nothing to do with party and every mother fucking thing to do with being a mother fucking real man knowing men have done such things instead of making punk ass excuses trying to discredit women. Unlike you, I like women.

You are stupid....... she made this up, none of the 4 people she named say it happened...she named them, they said it didn't happen you moron.

Yeah, sure, right. She is about to go to the senate, lie and face prison because she made this up. You do understand it is a crime tp lie to the senate don't you?

Yep she made this up so tough she wants to have this made up story investigated by the FBI so they can find out she made it up so she can go to prison. You do understand it is a crime to lie to the FBI don't you?

She has already proven she is a disgusting piece of shit with her pink pussy hat and Moon Bat TDS affliction.

Liberal assholes like her said they will do anything to keep Kavanaugh from being a Supreme Court Justice.

notmy.jpg

Posts like this are useless.
Trump is not my president and I'm not a liar.
Your post is cowardly bullshit.
There's no bigger liar than Trump.

Are the Democrat Voters intelligent to understand that these fake allegations against an innocent man have tanked their "blue wave"

notmy.jpg

Posts like this are useless.
Trump is not my president and I'm not a liar.
Your post is cowardly bullshit.
There's no bigger liar than Trump.

You are confused Moon Bat

It is not useless to point out that a dumbass TDS afflicted bitch that marches around in a pink pussy hat and a sign that says "Trump is not my President" is beaucoup dinky dau and has no credibility whatsoever.

Uhhhhhhhhhh, just last week she said that there were only four people at the party! She said this in response to being confronted with her therapist's notes that say that she told the therapist that four guys pushed her into the bedroom and tried to rape her. Do you see the problem here?!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back