What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CDZ Kasich on the rise

SingleVoyce

Reaction score
The latest poll in South Carolina shows Kasich in second place. There doesn't seem to have been a national poll taken since New Hampshire but I suspect he will also move up into the runner-up spot when one is taken. Can he be a real alternative to Trump or is it too late? How do you think he would fare in a general election against Hillary?

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Second place doesn't seem to mean very much since it's shifted among so many others.

Hugo Furst

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The latest poll in South Carolina shows Kasich in second place. There doesn't seem to have been a national poll taken since New Hampshire but I suspect he will also move up into the runner-up spot when one is taken. Can he be a real alternative to Trump or is it too late? How do you think he would fare in a general election against Hillary?

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I think he would do well against Hillary.
He already beats her in experience

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kasich is a big gov statist progressive welfare warfare a-hole...much like Little Jebby and his brother...and his daddy...and nearly all the Rs.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
He would be a good VP...

OP
S

SingleVoyce

Reaction score
Second place doesn't seem to mean very much since it's shifted among so many others.

One of those others may drop out if they don't do well in S. Carolina. Bush is the most likely. I don't think he can survive a 4th or 5th place finish there. If he does drop out, Kasich would probably get the voters who have been supporting him and would be close to Trump in total support.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't think he would take the VP nominee spot if Trump is nominated.
He could guarantee Ohio this election and be in the right spot to get the nod for POTUS after Trumps term.

sonic

VIP Member
Reaction score
The aggregate of the polls and prediction algorithms have Kasich in 5th place with a less than 1% chance of winning SC. He'd be my choice amongst this absurd field of candidates, but America doesn't appear to be in the mood for sensible candidates who actually focus on working for the people vs. promoting themselves. I think he'll most likely drop out after SC.

Last edited:
OP
S

SingleVoyce

Reaction score
He never expected to do well in S. Carolina so I can't see him dropping out no matter where he finishes. I think he's in at least through the March 1 primaries.

On the other hand, Jeb was expecting to do well there so he may drop out if he doesn't finish in the top 3.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The election will be a referendum on Hillary/Obama. Kasich's impact would be limited to winning Ohio and, possibly, some neighboring states.

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rino

Militants

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thinks Carson is stronger than Cruz now but Kasich same I don't now.

I will four pieces in long term or only two pieces in 30 long quiz by poll !!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List