CDZ Kasich on the rise

SingleVoyce

Dec 29, 2015
The latest poll in South Carolina shows Kasich in second place. There doesn't seem to have been a national poll taken since New Hampshire but I suspect he will also move up into the runner-up spot when one is taken. Can he be a real alternative to Trump or is it too late? How do you think he would fare in a general election against Hillary?

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

Second place doesn't seem to mean very much since it's shifted among so many others.

The latest poll in South Carolina shows Kasich in second place. There doesn't seem to have been a national poll taken since New Hampshire but I suspect he will also move up into the runner-up spot when one is taken. Can he be a real alternative to Trump or is it too late? How do you think he would fare in a general election against Hillary?

South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I think he would do well against Hillary.
He already beats her in experience

Kasich is a big gov statist progressive welfare warfare a-hole...much like Little Jebby and his brother...and his daddy...and nearly all the Rs.

Second place doesn't seem to mean very much since it's shifted among so many others.

One of those others may drop out if they don't do well in S. Carolina. Bush is the most likely. I don't think he can survive a 4th or 5th place finish there. If he does drop out, Kasich would probably get the voters who have been supporting him and would be close to Trump in total support.

The aggregate of the polls and prediction algorithms have Kasich in 5th place with a less than 1% chance of winning SC. He'd be my choice amongst this absurd field of candidates, but America doesn't appear to be in the mood for sensible candidates who actually focus on working for the people vs. promoting themselves. I think he'll most likely drop out after SC.

Last edited:
He never expected to do well in S. Carolina so I can't see him dropping out no matter where he finishes. I think he's in at least through the March 1 primaries.

On the other hand, Jeb was expecting to do well there so he may drop out if he doesn't finish in the top 3.

The election will be a referendum on Hillary/Obama. Kasich's impact would be limited to winning Ohio and, possibly, some neighboring states.

I thinks Carson is stronger than Cruz now but Kasich same I don't now.

I will four pieces in long term or only two pieces in 30 long quiz by poll !!

Forum List

Back