Karl Marx & Satan

Wrong forum; should be 'humor'.
Karl Marx & Satan
It's a valid point if you take it to mean Marx worked against God.

I can't think of anything which works more against God than militant atheists. And Marx would definitely qualify for that.
You mean change what it means to fit your narrative. You know, something you do A LOT.
Let's look at this logically. Either I have fabricated a narrative and the pieces fit because I have fabricated them to fit or the pieces fit because it's true. There really aren't any other options.

There should be no doubt that Karl Marx was a militant atheist and opposed religion.

So the only question is does that qualify as a satanist. I say it does because you don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. All it requires is innate wickedness which is really innate opposition to God or goodness. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.
And again, you change the meaning to fit your "marx fucked my girlfriend waaaahhhhh" narrative.
Explain how I'm wrong, TN.

I know this is a shock to your sensibilities but you knew all along that you are a Marxist at heart. You're a militant atheist who practices critical theory. What fucking more do you need? A safe to drop on your head?
You are changing what satanism is to fit your anti marx narrative. You can build a credible case against that freaking retard without making shit up.
Satanism is the worship of satan, or worship of yourself and your loved ones. Being evil isnt satanism. Thats silly.
I dont believe in the abrahamic god anymore because im intellectually honest. So that makes me a marxist :lol:
Plus, im not even an atheist. I just dont believe in the god you made up in your head, or the one of the bible. I dont discredit the concept of a god, or supreme creator.
You are a militant christian. You demean and attack anyone that doesnt tow your line. FFS, you even follow me in other threads to attack after i make you mad. lol
Thats dedication to militant christianity. Guess we all gotta be good at something :dunno:

Here's the definition, TN.

No, TN, I already explained how you are a Marxist. You are a militant atheist and you practice critical theory. That's how you are a Marxist.

You troll religious threads arguing silly interpretations to make fun of other for fun, TN. Wake the fuck up, atheist.

I don't attack anyone else's religion, dummy. I only beat down illiterate hillbilly's that think they are smarter than they are when they try to make fun of others for their own pleasure. And yes, I am extremely good at it. Now go home and take out your frustrations.
Silly interpretations is what the bible says? Are you fucking stupid ding? Seriously.
So you are saying christians were silly for 1600 years or so?
I also have never seen that specific def for satanism. So i will cede that point.
So you are a militant christian. Thanks.
I am saying you conclusions are wrong about what Christians believe. What atheist website did you search to find that?

If you want to argue I defend my faith from attacks and that makes me a militant Christian, that would be fine.
What conclusions

Look at all the militant atheists coming out to defend Karl Marx. :lol:

secularist - is the religion of antiquity ... too bad for you, bing.

karl understood the 1st century and saw through the forgeries and fallacies of the false religions to find answers for prevailing issues - caused and promoted by the neo-religious. desert religions. and other demonic sources.
That's silly. But I always knew you were a secular humanist.

"Communism is naturalized humanism." Karl Marx

Karl Marx & Satan

I can't think of anything which works more against God than militant atheists. And Marx would definitely qualify for that.
You mean change what it means to fit your narrative. You know, something you do A LOT.
Let's look at this logically. Either I have fabricated a narrative and the pieces fit because I have fabricated them to fit or the pieces fit because it's true. There really aren't any other options.

There should be no doubt that Karl Marx was a militant atheist and opposed religion.

So the only question is does that qualify as a satanist. I say it does because you don't have to put on antlers and dance naked around a fire to be a force for evil. All it requires is innate wickedness which is really innate opposition to God or goodness. So being a satanist doesn't require belief in God. It just requires opposition to God and militant atheists such as Marx and yourself would qualify.
And again, you change the meaning to fit your "marx fucked my girlfriend waaaahhhhh" narrative.

I know this is a shock to your sensibilities but you knew all along that you are a Marxist at heart. You're a militant atheist who practices critical theory. What fucking more do you need? A safe to drop on your head?
You are changing what satanism is to fit your anti marx narrative. You can build a credible case against that freaking retard without making shit up.
Satanism is the worship of satan, or worship of yourself and your loved ones. Being evil isnt satanism. Thats silly.
I dont believe in the abrahamic god anymore because im intellectually honest. So that makes me a marxist :lol:
Plus, im not even an atheist. I just dont believe in the god you made up in your head, or the one of the bible. I dont discredit the concept of a god, or supreme creator.
You are a militant christian. You demean and attack anyone that doesnt tow your line. FFS, you even follow me in other threads to attack after i make you mad. lol
Thats dedication to militant christianity. Guess we all gotta be good at something :dunno:

No, TN, I already explained how you are a Marxist. You are a militant atheist and you practice critical theory. That's how you are a Marxist.

You troll religious threads arguing silly interpretations to make fun of other for fun, TN. Wake the fuck up, atheist.

I don't attack anyone else's religion, dummy. I only beat down illiterate hillbilly's that think they are smarter than they are when they try to make fun of others for their own pleasure. And yes, I am extremely good at it. Now go home and take out your frustrations.
Silly interpretations is what the bible says? Are you fucking stupid ding? Seriously.
I also have never seen that specific def for satanism. So i will cede that point.
I am saying you conclusions are wrong about what Christians believe. What atheist website did you search to find that?

If you want to argue I defend my faith from attacks and that makes me a militant Christian, that would be fine.
What conclusions
Your belief that 1600 years ago ALL Christians believed the Bible should be read literally.

Karl Marx & Satan

What conclusions
Your belief that 1600 years ago ALL Christians believed the Bible should be read literally.
I guess thats why history shows they did lol.
Goddamn, yall believed the earth was flat until it you knew it wasn't. Then everything changed.
Maybe if everyone made up shit like you do, Galileo wouldn't have been suppressed :lol:

Karl Marx & Satan

What conclusions
Goddamn, yall believed the earth was flat until it you knew it wasn't. Then everything changed.
Maybe if everyone made up shit like you do, Galileo wouldn't have been suppressed :lol:
Fables have been around for longer than ~2400 years, TN. It was a popular way to pass down information and knowledge when the only way one could do so was orally through story telling.

Karl Marx & Satan

Do Jews Believe in Satan? | My Jewish Learning
In Hebrew, the term Satan is usually translated as “opponent” or “adversary,” and he is often understood to represent the sinful impulse (in Hebrew, yetzer hara) or, more generally, the forces that prevents human beings from submitting to divine will.

Karl Marx & Satan

What conclusions
Fables have been around for longer than ~2400 years, TN. It was a popular way to pass down information and knowledge when the only way one could do so was orally through story telling.

Actually, Aesop's Fables were written about the same time as the Bible stories by a Greek Slave.

St. Augustine said that we ought to only take literal what does not contradict what we know to be true through science and reason. He says in “The Literal Interpretation of Genesis” that “it was not the intention of the Spirit of God, who spoke through them [the authors of the Bible], to teach men anything that would not be of use to them for their salvation.”[3] In short, since Augustine understood the role of reason and science in the interpretation of Genesis, he understood that what we take as literal, historical truth may need to be shaped by what we know from reason and science. In addition, all things included, whether they are to be understood literally or spiritually, would not be there if they did not have a theological truth attached which has a bearing on our salvation.

Augustine of Hippo (/ɔːˈɡʌstɪn/; Latin: Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis; 13 November 354 – 28 August 430[22])

All religions are rule books of how humanity should behave and stories about how one family tree that made so many mistakes while a Divine forgave them or punished them over and over...

Now Ding would call me a Child of Satan and you know I have no issue with being a Child of Satan to someone like that and why?

I am against his religious opinion and view and will always be because I do not see the Divine in the same way as those like Ding see it nor will I ever!

As for Karl Marxs the fact is in Christian Eyes and Mindset like Ding Marx would be considered a Satanist because Marx view on Religious Institutions but let me be clear anyone that opposes the Christian ways of thinking is a Child of the Devil in most Christian minds and eyes!

All religions are rule books of how humanity should behave and stories about how one family tree that made so many mistakes while a Divine forgave them or punished them over and over...

Now Ding would call me a Child of Satan and you know I have no issue with being a Child of Satan to someone like that and why?

I am against his religious opinion and view and will always be because I do not see the Divine in the same way as those like Ding see it nor will I ever!

As for Karl Marxs the fact is in Christian Eyes and Mindset like Ding Marx would be considered a Satanist because Marx view on Religious Institutions but let me be clear anyone that opposes the Christian ways of thinking is a Child of the Devil in most Christian minds and eyes!
Why would you think I would call you a Child of Satan?

Someone like what?

What religious opinion do you believe I expressed?

What way do you believe I see the Divine?

What is the Christian way of thinking of the Devil?

I wonder how you would feel if I expressed your beliefs and didn't get any of them correct?

St. Augustine said that we ought to only take literal what does not contradict what we know to be true through science and reason. He says in “The Literal Interpretation of Genesis” that “it was not the intention of the Spirit of God, who spoke through them [the authors of the Bible], to teach men anything that would not be of use to them for their salvation.”[3] In short, since Augustine understood the role of reason and science in the interpretation of Genesis, he understood that what we take as literal, historical truth may need to be shaped by what we know from reason and science. In addition, all things included, whether they are to be understood literally or spiritually, would not be there if they did not have a theological truth attached which has a bearing on our salvation.

Augustine of Hippo (/ɔːˈɡʌstɪn/; Latin: Aurelius Augustinus Hipponensis; 13 November 354 – 28 August 430[22])

Ram Bam thought the same thing.

Think of the future. Think Asian beliefs. And how they react in situations of control and power. With China leading the way. As our power wains does Japan, South Korea and other Asian nations join in with them? Understand their old cast systems and the great discipline that made them great and hurt them also. The drive of a people who would die for their backgrounds and beliefs at a much higher pain threshold then us in the Western World. The lack of production and technology hampered them in the past. It seems not anymore. I say to you they will not put up with a lot of crap if they are in control. They may not be so ruthless but if pushed they would just fly drones over inner city areas with chemical sprays to eliminate many people. See what I mean.

Think of the future. Think Asian beliefs. And how they react in situations of control and power. With China leading the way. As our power wains does Japan, South Korea and other Asian nations join in with them? Understand their old cast systems and the great discipline that made them great and hurt them also. The drive of a people who would die for their backgrounds and beliefs at a much higher pain threshold then us in the Western World. The lack of production and technology hampered them in the past. It seems not anymore. I say to you they will not put up with a lot of crap if they are in control. They may not be so ruthless but if pushed they would just fly drones over inner city areas with chemical sprays to eliminate many people. See what I mean.

LOLOL.. You don't know anything about "Asian beliefs".. China has been investing in soft power for decades and they have done a lot of good. Look at their success in Afghanistan and the job creation.

Marxist was a Satanist.

Such is easy for Christians believers to say while they themselves disregard caring and compassion, and the structure of the church under the leadership of the Apostles who had been with the Lord Jesus, Acts 2:45, Acts 4:32, which those now do not submit to.

There is not anything biblically shown to be godly about capitalism. There is nothing either for state enforced distribution of goods, or services, to people in the state. But sharing to meet others' needs is entirely biblical in basis. The problem is that there is nothing godly for people to have a state over them. Biblically, we should be believers with God over us with nothing in place of God. With that we would be under direction to share among others according to the more immediate needs of others, and there would be no embarrassing those in greater need, that they can speak of it.

There is nothing "godly" about materialism, which capitalism and Marxism both are based upon.

There is nothing godly about materialism, or about capitalism or state enforced destribution of goods, and services, to people in the state. There is nothing godly about the state. All states are corrupt serving certain over any others, and they are godless. All our civilization is not from God and does not go in a godly direction. Believers are stuck to being in Mystery Babylon while not realizing it and never would be willing to acknowledge that, while they do not belong there, and should do anything they can to get out from it.

Godliness is not even what we pursue with civilization as God meant for us to grow from the earth what we would have, even with sweat from the brow, which most are seeking to avoid with keeping urban civilization. Godliness would involve seeking to have God's will on earth as it is in heaven. So selfishness in pursuits and other things with materialism are excluded from that, and seeking to not contribute to harm would be a part of godliness.

Forum List

Back