Karl Marx By A Different Name

As our Founder did, freedom from liberal govt was the greatest revolution in human history. Ot was based on a new understanding of human nature. That's why Jefferson said, "now there is something new under the sun."

Do you understand now??
So you say but my eyes tell me something very different. I've been to Canada and most of Europe. They seem to have as much 'freedom' as we do and they seem happier than we do. Seems like a lot of countries have had their own 'greatest revolution in human history'.

So you say but my eyes tell me something very different. I've been to Canada and most of Europe.
We recreated the world in our image after WW2 so Europe and Canada are much like America. In fact, their economies are in some areas freer than ours. We mostly have paid higher corporate taxes. They do more with anti trust and have more cell phone competition for example. But creativity is ours which is why they live at about 65% of our GDP and would live at 30% if not for our inventions which they merely buy or copy. We invented the health care they deliver so cheaply, for example.

Forum List

Back