Karine Jean-Pierre to become first openly gay person and Black woman to serve as White House press secretary...it should have been Mayor Pete!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we're gonna miss Psaki. she was never buffaloed by anybody. i'm sure she'll circle back to the white house at some point

Can a white gay man identify as a black gay woman or would that get him cancelled but then that would be homophobic but he is still a white man but is he woke enough to cancel the whiteness...
I have no idea how progressives do it. I'd get so dizzy I'd puke

we're gonna miss Psaki. she was never buffaloed by anybody. i'm sure she'll circle back to the white house at some point

Makes sense. Now when they ask a tough question they'll be racist, homophobic and misogynist.

She wasn't buffaloed because she always seemed to be unaware of what the fuck was going on.

She's almost perfectly politically correct for the job. If she was a dwarf, that would be it.

• Banned
Wow..how convenient?

Nothing to see here.

Just more covering up and internal Biden shenanigans to dupe stupid America.

Biden’s New Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre in a Domestic Partnership with CNN Anchor Suzanne Malveaux

The very comical thing about Jean-Pierre is that they can't fire her. She continues to make an ass of herself and the administration and they can't do a thing about it. They're just stuck.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back