Do you remember when the White House Press secretary could answer questions?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Not any more. The Biden administration is so corrupt that I notice the White House press secretary is increasingly saying, "I'm just not going to answer that".

:auiqs.jpg:

But alas, her job was never to answer questions. Her job was just to be Joe Biden's black gay female trophy, along with is black female VP trophy.

I've never heard that jabbering mushroom say anything worth hearing.
Well if Biden has nothing to say worth hearing, why would Biden choose someone that was any different?

Again, she is the woke black lesbian female trophy.

Don't look any farther into it.

Biden choosing her was Biden's way of patronizing people like her, but she is too stupid to understand this.

Well if Biden has nothing to say worth hearing, why would Biden choose someone that was any different?

Again, she is the woke black lesbian female trophy.

Don't look any farther into it.

Biden choosing her was Biden's way of patronizing people like her, but she is too stupid to understand this.
She is freakishly stupid, as is anyone who can't or refuses to see what a total f****ng abortion this admin is. We would actually be better off in a state of chaos than governed by these blithering criminal bed wetters.

Not any more. The Biden administration is so corrupt that I notice the White House press secretary is increasingly saying, "I'm just not going to answer that".

:auiqs.jpg:

But alas, her job was never to answer questions. Her job was just to be Joe Biden's black gay female trophy, along with is black female VP trophy.
Remember all of Biden’s talk of transparency and accountability ???

I'm sure you MAGAs miss this one. I hear she always has the option to return to her former job as chief model at the Mr Potatohead factory.

I'm sure you sniveling Make America Decline Again bed wetter's love your jabbering mushroom, it is at least as stupid as any of you wretched pukes. We know how much you parasites like to say the word "equality", even though you don't do anything close to treating anyone equally.

bed-wettingN2.png

Sarah won as governor

Pierre, however, is not capable.
I wouldn't hire that freak of nature to run a tilt-a-whirl at a traveling carnival. Sarah comes from a family of political whores that are also successful in the private sector and have accomplishments outside of "winning" public office or blowing their boss.

No democrook piece of shit can say that.

I'm sure you MAGAs miss this one. I hear she always has the option to return to her former job as chief model at the Mr Potatohead factory.
KJP is entirely unqualified for that job and has demonstrated this repeatedly. Any objective person can see this. Why you are so personally offended by that observation is beyond me.

She is getting paid nearly $200,000 a year for coming to the podium for a half-hour a day and saying “I refer you to [someone else] for the answer.”

Remember the days when she had the “book of answers” prepared for her by staff, and then thumbed to that section when she heard a related phrase, like “migrants at the border,” or “40-year record inflation”? She’s not even bothering with that anymore. There is no longer a pretense of answering questions.

Forum List

Back