Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

We know for sure that the FBI manufactured fake evidence that was used in the first Trump impeachment. This is serious stuff but apparently the left would rather focus on Kari Lake. WTF?

Kind of like drop boxes?

No, FruitLoops, not like drop boxes. The claims regarding drop boxes were that "mules" were going multiple times to them. There was never any video to corroborate that claim. Had there been, there could have been evidence of voter fraud.

No, FruitLoops, not like drop boxes. The claims regarding drop boxes were that "mules" were going multiple times to them. There was never any video to corroborate that claim. Had there been, there could have been evidence of voter fraud.
There is digital evidence of repeated trips for days before the election. They refuse to investigate. Period.

He could double that in '24.

rotfl-gif.288736

No, FruitLoops. Now there's another NY case against Trump. Though it's just a civil case, it's still going to drain him as the charges rack up. Trump will be so consumed fighting charges, he won't have much time to campaign. Though he will no doubt use these charges against him to fleece his cult for many more millions of dollars.

There is digital evidence of repeated trips for days before the election. They refuse to investigate. Period.

Too bad there's no video evidence to show what people were doing when they were near drop boxes. Could have been a bus driver on their route.

rotfl-gif.288736

No, FruitLoops. Now there's another NY case against Trump. Though it's just a civil case, it's still going to drain him as the charges rack up. Trump will be so consumed fighting charges, he won't have much time to campaign. Though he will no doubt use these charges against him to fleece his cult for many more millions of dollars.
He will make time. He knows what lawyers are for. Dealing with the severe abuse of power that everyone sees is going to help him.

You've lost almost every court case. Yet here you are, pretending to be for the rule of law!

LOL
And here you are supporting people who put people with different opinions in jail, get them fired from their jobs, and harass their families. Rule of law is something you should not bring up.

You've lost almost every court case. Yet here you are, pretending to be for the rule of law!
LOL
Lastamender’s grifting leaders have lost in every court.

Lastamender himself is a nobody, a pathetic dupe who long ago lost his mind.

He’s a particularly disgusting example of a “Trump Party” partisan who cares not a whit about rule of law. As a true believer in Trump’s “Big Lie” he would gladly follow his glorious leader’s suggestion to “terminate” the rule of law and our Constitution itself … to establish a “MAGA” dictatorship.

Last edited:
Lastamender’s grifting leaders have lost in every court.

Lastamender himself is a nobody, a pathetic dupe who long ago lost his mind.

He’s a particularly disgusting example of a “Trump Party” partisan who cares not a whit about rule of law. As a true believer in Trump’s “Big Lie” he would gladly follow his glorious leader’s suggestion to “terminate” the rule of law and our Constitution itself … to establish a “MAGA” dictatorship.
Act Blue. Don't talk to me about grifting fascist.

They don't NEED clear evidence. They just need the conspiracy theories.

Like 'Russian Collusion' STILL being pushed by snowflakes years after it has been debunked as a Hillary scandal.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending Lake, I just hate hypocrisy.

I said from the start Lake needed to accept defeat and move on, that even if there was evidence the election had been stolen from her there was no court that was going to overturn the election.

I have completely ignored this whole drama because I knew how it was going to end.

Will people remember Lake because of this during next election? YES ... but I think for ALL the WRONG reasons, none she will want them to remember.

2 years later pretty much the only thing left to do is laugh at Lake and the entire thing and move on.

Act Blue. Don't talk to me about grifting fascist.
I wasn’t talking to you, asshole, but to Toro. I generally don’t waste my time talking to fascist assholes.

Note well: Lastamender calls me a fascist, but doesn’t protest when I point out he would follow Trump’s lead to suspend the “rule of law” and our Constitution in order to establish an anti-Democratic MAGA dictatorship!

I wasn’t talking to you, asshole, but to Toro. I generally don’t waste my time talking to fascist assholes.

Note well: Lastamender calls me a fascist, but doesn’t protest when I point out he would follow Trump’s lead to suspend the “rule of law” and our Constitution in order to establish an anti-Democratic MAGA dictatorship!
What did Trump do that was fascist?

Act Red. Don’t talk to me about your “Great Leader” fascist.
I aasked you a question. What did Trump do that was fascist? The illegitimate administration is doing the fascist shit along with the media and certain corporations. There is nothing more fascist than that. Those three working together to control people by lies and any means possible.

Is somebody asking me a question? Somebody who won’t deny he himself would follow Trump to terminate rule of law and our Constitution to install a MAGA dictatorship? Whaaaa?

:th_avatar107484_8:

She won. Possibly the most rigged election in US history.

Image of failed match signatures, presented to AZ Senate on Jan. 23, 2023

image.png

Forum List

Back