Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

I saw the video of ballots being rejected time and again by the machines. I saw video of election "officials" apologizing to citizens for the downed machines and sending them home.

It doesn't matter if tabulators reject ballots as long as the ballots get counted. Sure, tabulators are far more convenient for counting ballots, but all that matters is that the ballots get counted, and get counted accurately.

I saw the videos of "election mules" stuffing multiple ballots into drop boxes.

You saw no such thing. Now you're simply lying.

My guess is that, at the core of this, they simply can't understand that so many people don't think just like they do.

Their reality is so insulated, concentrated and controlled now that any contrary thought must be a lie. It must be a conspiracy. There must be something sinister going on.

So in their minds, "we all know" these elections were rigged, and if you don't go along with it, you're literally lying.

The bigger problem is they're instilling distrust in our election process and undermining our democracy.

The bigger problem is they're instilling distrust in our election process and undermining our democracy.
That is, indeed, the bigger problem. Like children, they think they're not getting their way, so they're trying to destroy the whole sandbox.

vHHcC76.jpg

This is the party of Unicorn Leash Laws. They create a panic about something that doesn't exist......to justify laws to prevent their imagination.

Laws that are quite real.

That is, indeed, the bigger problem. Like children, they think they're not getting their way, so they're trying to destroy the whole sandbox.

vHHcC76.jpg

No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

Have you seen their enemies list lately? Everything from Harley Davidson to Bud Light to Disney to Caterpillar Tractors. The NFL, MLB, Nascar, Apple, Coca-Cola.

I'm shocked they're not trying to cancel apple pie.

It doesn't matter if tabulators reject ballots as long as the ballots get counted. Sure, tabulators are far more convenient for counting ballots, but all that matters is that the ballots get counted, and get counted accurately.

You saw no such thing. Now you're simply lying.

The Orange Era lasted a year. 2016.
Let us hope that era has passed! It seems to me it will be with us for a long time even if Trump fades away. His presidency, his shameless “Big Lie” demagogy, his arrogance and megalomania has added noxious and toxic poison to the already polluted swamp of Republican “populism.” The once admirable GOP and the country itself may never fully recover.

Unfortunately the few really healthy elements in the Democratic Party seem unable to use the Republican Party’s self-immolation to transform their own party. In my opinion DNC big money interests are still all too easily restraining and obstructing sane independent progressive leaders from emerging. The Democrats need to rally the enthusiasm of the nation and bring back millions of deluded white American workers to its banner.

I saw the videos of "election mules" stuffing multiple ballots into drop boxes.

You mean Mark Andrews? The guy suing D'Souza for claiming he was a mule and accusing him of commiting a crime?

"Here are two stills from “2000 Mules” showing Andrews depositing ballots in a drop box in Georgia before the election that year. As the footage airs, D’Souza speaks in a voice-over.

“What you are seeing is a crime,” D’Souza says. “These are fraudulent votes.

Except it wasn't. And they weren't. Andrews dropped off his and his immediate family's ballots....which was *perfectly* legal.

"But it was not a crime. And that’s not just our weighing in; that was the determination of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which investigated Andrews’s behavior and established that the multiple ballots Andrews submitted were simply his and his family’s ballots — fully in compliance with state law."

D'Souza lied to you. And you believed him....because you don't fact check. This is why your ilk keep losing in court. This is why your record of failure in court is perfect.

Its not an elaborate conspiracy. You just don't know what you're talking about.

You mean Mark Andrews? The guy suing D'Souza for claiming he was a mule and accusing him of commiting a crime?

"Here are two stills from “2000 Mules” showing Andrews depositing ballots in a drop box in Georgia before the election that year. As the footage airs, D’Souza speaks in a voice-over.

“What you are seeing is a crime,” D’Souza says. “These are fraudulent votes.

Except it wasn't. And they weren't. Andrews dropped off his and his immediate family's ballots....which was *perfectly* legal.

"But it was not a crime. And that’s not just our weighing in; that was the determination of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, which investigated Andrews’s behavior and established that the multiple ballots Andrews submitted were simply his and his family’s ballots — fully in compliance with state law."

D'Souza lied to you. And you believed him....because you don't fact check. This is why your ilk keep losing in court. This is why your record of failure in court is perfect.

Its not an elaborate conspiracy. You just don't know what you're talking about.
I posted the video above but didn't actually expect you or any other Marxist to actually watch it. And if you did watch it ... you wouldn't believe your eyes.

vHHcC76.jpg

Yeah, then mix in a little, "accuse the other side of that which you are guilty," and you've got the modern day MAGAt conservative.

Ignorance of the law is a key point to bring up when discussing these Big Liars. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They make up pseudo-legal gibberish that they then insist our legal system is bound to.

And then insist that the system is broke if our legal system follows the *actual* law, rather than whatever they've imagined.

I posted the video above but didn't actually expect you or any other Marxist to actually watch it. And if you did watch it ... you wouldn't believe your eyes.

So you starkly refuse to look at the Georgia Bureau of Investigations determination that your 'mule' violated no law nor committed any crime.

Laughing....and you wonder why your ilk keep losing in court.

No one hates America like conservatives hate America.

Have you seen their enemies list lately? Everything from Harley Davidson to Bud Light to Disney to Caterpillar Tractors. The NFL, MLB, Nascar, Apple, Coca-Cola.

I'm shocked they're not trying to cancel apple pie.

They love their guns more than they hate America. Wanna get them to give up their guns...?

1000002555.jpg

Let us hope that era has passed! It seems to me it will be with us for a long time even if Trump fades away. His presidency, his shameless “Big Lie” demagogy, his arrogance and megalomania has added noxious and toxic poison to the already polluted swamp of Republican “populism.” The once admirable GOP and the country itself may never fully recover.

Unfortunately the few really healthy elements in the Democratic Party seem unable to use the Republican Party’s self-immolation to transform their own party. In my opinion DNC big money interests are still all too easily restraining and obstructing sane independent progressive leaders from emerging. The Democrats need to rally the enthusiasm of the nation and bring back millions of deluded white American workers to its banner.
The country will be just fine. The GOP I'm not too sure about.

Forum List

Back