Kari Lake Wraps Up Trial With No Clear Evidence to Overturn Election

So you starkly refuse to look at the Georgia Bureau of Investigations determination that your 'mule' violated no law nor committed any crime.

Laughing....and you wonder why your ilk keep losing in court.
See ... I told you that you wouldn't watch the video. If you had ... you would have seen that the mule was dropping multiple ballots in "Maricopa County!" Not even close to Georgia. You'll have to try harder.

Last edited:
See ... I told you that you wouldn't watch the video. If you had ... you would have seen that the mule was dropping multiple ballots in "Maricopa County?" Not even close to Georgia. You'll have to try harder.

You know in Arizona it is not illegal for a family member or care giver to deliver postal ballots to drop boxes or place them in post office boxes. Right?

WW
"Caregiver" means a person who provides medical or health care assistance to the voter in a residence, nursing care institution, hospice facility, assisted living center, assisted living facility, assisted living home, residential care institution, adult day health care facility or adult foster care home.

You know in Arizona it is not illegal for a family member or care giver to deliver postal ballots to drop boxes or place them in post office boxes. Right?

WW
"Caregiver" means a person who provides medical or health care assistance to the voter in a residence, nursing care institution, hospice facility, assisted living center, assisted living facility, assisted living home, residential care institution, adult day health care facility or adult foster care home.
Ah ... I see. The one dude must have had a pretty big family. That must be it. Of course ... I didn't expect you to just admit that fraud DID take place in Arizona.

Earlier ... I was called a "liar" and that I hadn't seen such a video. No apology, I suppose.

Aside from the first couple which just dropped off a single ballot, the others which do drop off multiple ballots could have done so legally. In Arizona, in 2020, it was legal to drop off ballots for relatives, caregivers and household members. Sadly, your video doesn't identify any of those people dropping off ballots illegally.

Worse for you, the premise of 2000 Mules was a person picking up ballots multiple times and depositing them at one or more drop boxes. Your video doesn't show anyone more than once dropping off ballots.

You get a big fat FAIL for that video.

Aside from the first couple which just dropped off a single ballot, the others which do drop off multiple ballots could have done so legally. In Arizona, in 2020, it was legal to drop off ballots for relatives, caregivers and household members. Sadly, your video doesn't identify any of those people dropping off ballots illegally.

Worse for you, the premise of 2000 Mules was a person picking up ballots multiple times and depositing them at one or more drop boxes. Your video doesn't show anyone more than once dropping off ballots.

Of course! It couldn't POSSIBLY have been done illegally. Never, ever. I mean ... for someone to have done something like illegally would require an extreme hatred for Trump or anyone he endorsed. We all know that the left LOVES Trump and that there's no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You judge integrity on whether or not your candidate won. Just because you didn't like the outcome doesn't mean anyone cheated.

You just lost. Your sense of entitlement to power your ilk haven't won is your integrity issue. Not our democracy's.
We have talked about way the AZ. election was run. It was a fucking joke and had 0 integrity so stop your nonsense.

By looking at the evidence presented. Kari couldn't back her claims. Offering speculation and accusation without evidence isn't a legal argument. Nor are cases judged on what evidence a litigant promises exists....but can't actually present.

The burden is on Kari to prove her claims of fraud. She failed pathetically to do so.
She won't when she checks the signatures that Maricopa is withholding. Why would they do that?

Again, authorities could identify those mules and investigate. Why haven't they? The FBI uses the same technology and gets convictions. If Lake wins those mules will be investigated.

Of course! It couldn't POSSIBLY have been done illegally. Never, ever. I mean ... for someone to have done something like illegally would require an extreme hatred for Trump or anyone he endorsed. We all know that the left LOVES Trump and that there's no such thing as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I didn't say that. At all. You posted a video of people dropping off multiple ballots where it's legal to drop off multiple ballots depending on the circumstances.

That means to prove your bullshit, you need more than just that video. You need proof they were dropping off those ballots illegally.

So? Whatcha got?

So a judge decided all the printers that failed did not matter. That is just bullshit and you know it.

No, ya flamin' loser. That was one of Lake's claims that the judge allowed to proceed to trial. We were talking about her claims which the judge tossed out without going to trial. It's the latter where it's within the discretionary purview of a judge to make such a call if the judge fails to find merit in a plaintiff's claim. If you can't keep up, please find someone else who can.

We have talked about way the AZ. election was run. It was a fucking joke and had 0 integrity so stop your nonsense.

We've talked about how the votes were still counted. You've imagined an elaborate conspiracy involving the republican lead Maricopa County Election Board intentionally throwing the election against the Republican candidate.

Backed by jack shit.

The only way you would have ever accepted the election results is if Kari Lake won. There's no scenario with Kari losing that would you wouldn't have dismissed as fraudulent.

Because you have to be a victim.

Again, authorities could identify those mules and investigate. Why haven't they? The FBI uses the same technology and gets convictions. If Lake wins those mules will be investigated.

They haven't because they weren't given evidence of illegalities. That's how weak the 2000 Mules debacle was. Just as I said.

And no, the FBI doesn't get convictions solely based on geolocation.

As an example, if you were following the Murdaugh trial... geolocation tracked much of his movements, but what convinced the jury he was guilty was video, not a cell phone ping, which placed him at the scene of the murder, minutes before he brutally murdered his wife and son.

What mules? The star of 2000 Mules, that D'Souza offered as his smoking gun, repeatedly indicating was a criminal who had cast fraudulent votes. His name was Mark Andrews...and he's currently suing D'Souza for defamation.

Why?

Because the Georgia Bureau of Investigation already did an investigation and found that Mark violated no law, dropping off ballots for his immediate family. Which he had every authority to do.

And you ignored that investigation, folding in the Georgia Bureau of Investigation into your even more elaborate conspiracy theory.

Your sole standard of credibility is that it ape your conspiracy. If it doesn't, it becomes part of your conspiracy. You'll ignore any investigation if it doesn't find the lies you need to believe.

That's delusional.

Last edited:
She won't when she checks the signatures that Maricopa is withholding. Why would they do that?

The signatures were already checked. There's a 3 tier review process. The ballots went through that process.

You insist that there were fraudulent ballots.

But you don't have evidence to prove it. Which is why you fail in court.

So a judge decided all the printers that failed did not matter. That is just bullshit and you know it.

A judge determined that it didn't change the outcome of the election, as the votes were counted anyway. Just by alternative means.

Remember, the judge is bound to the ACTUAL case law of Arizona. Not whatever pseudo-legal gibberish you insist he has to follow.

At least half of your conspiracy is you making up imaginary legal requirements that no one is bound to. And then folding into your silly conspiracy any judge that follows the actual law rather than your imagination.

Get used to that feeling of failure. As long you cling to your imagination as a legal standard, it will be a consistent partner in your life.

these rabid foam at mouth LW loons posting on 2020 or 2022 Election Fraud don't have a clue.

Until someone can verify how many ILLEGAL BALLOTs got dumped in (bad Signatures) all bets are off. case closed/

Nearly three years later..........the corrupt SOB still block any look into actual meaningful Election data.....such as how many faulty SIG were submitted. Simple question/easy answer.

I'm out//

these rabid foam at mouth LW loons posting on 2020 or 2022 Election Fraud don't have a clue.

Until someone can verify how many ILLEGAL BALLOTs got dumped in (bad Signatures) all bets are off. case closed/

Nearly three years later..........the corrupt SOB still block any look into actual meaningful Election data.....such as how many faulty SIG were submitted. Simple question/easy answer.

I'm out//

No doubt Republicans cheated. Trump didn't get more than 60 million votes.

They haven't because they weren't given evidence of illegalities. That's how weak the 2000 Mules debacle was. Just as I said.

And no, the FBI doesn't get convictions solely based on geolocation.

As an example, if you were following the Murdaugh trial... geolocation tracked much of his movements, but what convinced the jury he was guilty was video, not a cell phone ping, which placed him at the scene of the murder, minutes before he brutally murdered his wife and son.
Kind of like drop boxes?

Forum List

Back