Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

What do you think the signature violation on all those ballots means?

Did you even bother to read the picture that you posted? They all were dated in NOVEMBER 2020. Oh wait..............I get it now............you claim one conspiracy, then use the "evidence" from that one for all future conspiracies. Recycling from a conservative......who knew?

Did you even bother to read the picture that you posted? They all were dated in NOVEMBER 2020. Oh wait..............I get it now............you claim one conspiracy, then use the "evidence" from that one for all future conspiracies. Recycling from a conservative......who knew?

Completely irrelevant to Last. He's hopelessly and emotionally committed to his conspiracy. And he invented his conspiracy without evidence to support it.

Why do you think Last would give the slightest fuck about evidence? He never has before.

If they did it before there is no reason not to think they would do it again. The envelopes should be presented and examined.

If they did it before there is no reason not to think they would do it again. The envelopes should be presented and examined.

So you have ABSOLUTELY no evidence that even ONE ballot in 2022 was fraudulent. And yet you insist that its a 'fact' that 144,000 were.

I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means, tinfoil.

So you have ABSOLUTELY no evidence that even ONE ballot in 2022 was fraudulent. And yet you insist that its a 'fact' that 144,000 were.

I don't think 'fact' means what you think it means, tinfoil.
There will be as soon as they are inspected.

There will be as soon as they are inspected.

So you admit that you invented your conspiracy without evidence to support it.

Do you see the problem in that? And why making claims you can't back up has contributed to your ilks *perfect* record of failure in court?

If it was done again, then why did you see fit to post a picture from 2020 when you were talking about an election that happened in 2022? Shouldn't you have posted a picture of ballots that happened during the election you were talking about? Oh wait...............you can't..............there were none, so you had to fabricate some bullshit for your "point".

If it was done again, then why did you see fit to post a picture from 2020 when you were talking about an election that happened in 2022? Shouldn't you have posted a picture of ballots that happened during the election you were talking about? Oh wait...............you can't..............there were none, so you had to fabricate some bullshit for your "point".
When Maricopa allows an inspection of the envelopes we will find out. Do you see any reason to refuse such an inspection?

I'm still wondering why your "proof" was a picture of ballots from 2020?
Right here is proof.
During a hearing last week on 2022 election irregularities, Shelby Busch, the cofounder of We the People AZ, testified before the committee that 47,366 of verified voter signatures reviewed by her group didn't meet the basic Arizona Secretary of State standards, showing pictures of the signatures in her presentation.

Right here is proof.
During a hearing last week on 2022 election irregularities, Shelby Busch, the cofounder of We the People AZ, testified before the committee that 47,366 of verified voter signatures reviewed by her group didn't meet the basic Arizona Secretary of State standards, showing pictures of the signatures in her presentation.

And the conspiracy theories just keep comin'.

And the conspiracy theories just keep comin'.
What makes that a conspiracy? The signatures are real and they do not match.

Busch also reported that 217,305 ballots of the 464,926 ballots fed into tabulators on Election Day in Maricopa County in 2022 were rejected.

There is data that proves that rejection rate. Not a conspiracy, it is fact.

"Maricopa County didn't immediately respond to a request for comment." I wonder why?

Last edited:
What makes that a conspiracy? The signatures are real and they do not match.

Busch also reported that 217,305 ballots of the 464,926 ballots fed into tabulators on Election Day in Maricopa County in 2022 were rejected.

There is data that proves that rejection rate. Not a conspiracy, it is fact.

I might give credence to your argument when you finally decide to post something factual and true instead of conspiracy theories touted by Lake, her minions and their ilk. Until then, not so much. Face it, Lake lost, the election won't be overturned and all the conspiracy theories you keep throwing at the wall hoping they stick, will never hold up in court. But, it is kinda fun to watch you pull stuff outta your ass in the hopes of someday being proven right.

I might give credence to your argument when you finally decide to post something factual and true instead of conspiracy theories touted by Lake, her minions and their ilk. Until then, not so much. Face it, Lake lost, the election won't be overturned and all the conspiracy theories you keep throwing at the wall hoping they stick, will never hold up in court. But, it is kinda fun to watch you pull stuff outta your ass in the hopes of someday being proven right.
Those numbers did not come from my ass. What makes you think those numbers are not true? Maricopa has nothing to say is a pretty good indicator that they are. I give you facts and you deny them.

Right here is proof.

And the picture that Lake tweeted from that hearing were for 2020 ballots. Even she was too stupid to look at the dates

And the picture that Lake tweeted from that hearing were for 2020 ballots. Even she was too stupid to look at the dates
And the 47,366 votes found with bad signatures are from 2022. They simply cheated again. They got caught.

Forum List

Back