Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

We recently reported on a bombshell presentation by We The People AZ Alliance in the Arizona Senate Elections Committee on 2022 Election failures in Maricopa County. Some of the most shocking findings in their investigation included hundreds of Election Day tabulators reportedly rejecting nearly 1/4 million vote attempts on election day. using system log (SLOG) files “that tell you every read in those tabulators for the 2022 election, “We The People AZ Alliance co-founder and Chairman Shelby Busch revealed in the presentation that “tabulators failed at 235 times the Election Assistance Commission’s regulated failure rates.” Previously, Maricopa County attempted to claim that less than 18,000 ballots were affected by machine failures at just over 30% of vote centers.

Qualified data analyst, Senior Lecturer Emeritus in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M, and consultant for major national and international firms and government departments, Walter C. Daugherity declared under penalty of perjury that “over 7,000 ballot insertion failures occurred in almost every single 30-minute period for the entirety of Election Day, starting at 7 am and after 8 pm.”

An election cannot be run that way. 0 integrity. Stop the bullshit, and throw out Maricopa county.

B672E0A3-AE98-4ED5-A11E-CAEB5C4018E2.jpeg

No cigar for the fascists.

Wow.....................apparently now Lake has gone full Trump and is bilking people out of their money to fund her bullshit. Guess she learned a lot from the orange man.
Did you look at what they have found? This kind of crap cannot be ignored. You are a traitor is you think that election should stand. That is on you.

Did you look at what they have found? This kind of crap cannot be ignored. You are a traitor is you think that election should stand. That is on you.

That's why I've said she's gone full Trump. Trump yelled and screamed that there was election fraud, got people to pay for his lawyers by asking for funding and it got thrown out for lack of evidence.

You were screaming the same thing about Trump having the election stolen from him, but several court cases and 2 years later, Biden is still president. Go figure.

That's why I've said she's gone full Trump. Trump yelled and screamed that there was election fraud, got people to pay for his lawyers by asking for funding and it got thrown out for lack of evidence.

You were screaming the same thing about Trump having the election stolen from him, but several court cases and 2 years later, Biden is still president. Go figure.
Why are you ignoring the verified information I have posted? What about signature verification don't you understand? What about a rejection rate 225 times higher than is acceptable? Arizona law sets those limits.

Why are you ignoring the verified information I have posted? What about signature verification don't you understand? What about a rejection rate 225 times higher than is acceptable? Arizona law sets those limits.

Your "signature verification proof" doesn't have a link, just a pic that anyone could make up and post. And, as far as your other "proof", all that is, is Lake bitching about the election and spewing conspiracy theories that apparently you swallowed whole.

Lake was 'favored' by double digits by one poll.
The TV station that she worked at.

And that was 2 weeks before the election AND that same pollster ran another poll just a few days before the election and had Lake down to a 3 point leas. Lake was dropping like a rock the closer it came to election day.

The concrete proof is the ballots rejected because of the wrong sized ballots. Those machines are suppose to be inspected so they run properly before they are used. Why weren't they?

And rejected ballots were still counted later.

You fail again because you're a failure.

No, I said the evidence is there and the county is using a corrupt system to hide it. Put words in your own mouth, not mine.

LOL

FruitLoops-to-English translation: you've never seen the evidence you claim exists

Lastamender is pretty gullible and clueless. No wonder he supports Trump and Lake. They provide an endless stream of bullshit for him to believe.

Forum List

Back