Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

When a brave judge allows our signature verification evidence to be presented before the court the full extent of Maricopa County’s manipulation of our elections will be revealed. You will be sickened to see what passes for an acceptable signature in that department. – Kari Lake War Room

I cannot see why a judge would not allow that. The excuse should be interesting but if denied the questions and the doubt will never end.

Hobbs lost and here is why. It was mathematically impossible.

Simple enough for a hack to understand.
I regret having ethics. If I didn't, I could fail just as miserably at math as Byrne did, and then get conservatives to send me money for failing.

Sadly for Byrne, Dominion is going to own his crazy ass.

Last edited:

LOL

That proves Republicans cheated. Don't worry, FruitLoops, you won't understand why.

Why would you listen to what some moron with a degree in Chinese Studies and a Ph.D. in philosophy has to say about anything mathematical or statistical related?

Why would you listen to what some moron with a degree in Chinese Studies and a Ph.D. in philosophy has to say about anything mathematical or statistical related?

Because he likes what they say. Eliminating the need for critical thinking is essential for these yahoos.

Why would you listen to an incestuous, senile, career criminal like Biden?

Why would you listen to an incestuous, senile, career criminal like Biden?

Good question.

So, now back to the topic of the thread...Why would you listen to what someone with a degree in Chinese Studies and a Ph.D. in philosophy has to say about anything mathematical or statistical related?

Forum List

Back