Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

Yesterday's "conspiracy theories" are today's news. So I have not at all discounted Lake's suit. Honest to goodness--in modern America why WOULDN'T the Dems cheat? Look at all the shills running over for them.

Really?

So where is the 'news' on North Korea shipping in fake ballots through Maine via SUBMARINE?

Where's the 'news' confirming that 2000 mules harvest 10s of thousands of faked ballots, funded by George Soros?

Where's the 'news' confirming the CIA director was killed in a fire fight in Germany by the Army as they retreived international servers containing 2020 voting data?

Where's the 'news' confirming the faked ballots in Arizona in the 2020 election.....using bamboo fibers?

Where's the 'news' on what Trump's investigators in Hawaii found Obama's birth certificate?

Where's the 'news' on 'Obama's Shadow Army' that was supposed to push a military coup to topple Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Trump has executed his mass arrests as part of the 'storm'?

Where's the 'news' that Hillary Clinton and Tom Hanks harvest hormones from the babies they ritualistically murder....in order to stay young?

Where is the 'news' that the CIA threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that China threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Dominion software threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Paul Pelosi invited his attacker into his home as part of a gay tryst?

Where's the 'news' that Ray Epps is an FBI Insurgent?

You clearly underestimate the stunning wall of failure that is the dipshit conservative conspiracy machine.

Last edited:
.@KariLake: "Our experts actually testified, with 99.99% accuracy and certainty, that a minimum of 140,000 fraudulent mail-in ballots with bad signatures were counted in our election. It's outrageous." pic.twitter.com/Oau0CfMzPq

And where is the evidence that the claim is actually true? You're quoting Kari Lake as your expert. She has cited no one else. And she has provided no evidence that 140,000 fraudulent mail in ballots with bad signatures were counted in the election.

This is where your argument always breaks: You expect us to accept the ACCUSATION as proof. And no rational person ever would.

And where is the evidence that the claim is actually true? You're quoting Kari Lake as your expert. She has cited no one else. And she has provided no evidence that 140,000 fraudulent mail in ballots with bad signatures were counted in the election.

This is where your argument always breaks: You expect us to accept the ACCUSATION as proof. And no rational person ever would.
Then have Maricopa show us the signatures matched. Let the public see the envelopes. You want integrity. That would be integrity.

Then have Maricopa show us the signatures matched. Let the public see the envelopes. You want integrity. That would be integrity.

Show us they don't match. Again, you're in the 'prove whatever conspiracy I invent wrong' phase of your delusion.

You need to prove yourself right. And you don't have the evidence to carry your argument.

You NEVER have the evidence to carry your argument

Really?

So where is the 'news' on North Korea shipping in fake ballots through Maine via SUBMARINE?

Where's the 'news' confirming that 2000 mules harvest 10s of thousands of faked ballots, funded by George Soros?

Where's the 'news' confirming the CIA director was killed in a fire fight in Germany by the Army as they retreived international servers containing 2020 voting data?

Where's the 'news' confirming the faked ballots in Arizona in the 2020 election.....using bamboo fibers?

Where's the 'news' on what Trump's investigators in Hawaii found Obama's birth certificate?

Where's the 'news' on 'Obama's Shadow Army' that was supposed to push a military coup to topple Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Trump has executed his mass arrests as part of the 'storm'?

Where's the 'news' that Hillary Clinton and Tom Hanks harvest hormones from the babies they ritualistically murder....in order to stay young?

Where is the 'news' that the CIA threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that China threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Dominion software threw the 2020 election against Trump?

Where is the 'news' that Paul Pelosi invited his attacker into his home as part of a gay tryst?

Where's the 'news' that Ray Epps is an FBI Insurgent?

You clearly underestimate the stunning wall of failure that is the dipshit conservative conspiracy machine.
What information was released to verify any of those things? The materials needed were withheld from view. There was no transparency. Do you ever ask why there was not? I do and many, many others do.

What information was released to verify any of those things? The materials needed were withheld from view. There was no transparency. Do you ever ask why there was not? I do and many, many others do.

Again, if you have evidence to support your claims, present it.

But alluding to claims you can't factually support is just the same generic conspiracy dipshit nonsense that has resulted in your unbroken record of failure.

Show us they don't match. Again, you're in the 'prove whatever conspiracy I invent wrong' phase of your delusion.

You need to prove yourself right. And you don't have the evidence to carry your argument.

You NEVER have the evidence to carry your argument
Have Maricopa release the ballots and we will.

Again, if you have evidence to support your claims, present it.

But alluding to claims you can't factually support is just the same generic conspiracy dipshit nonsense that has resulted in your unbroken record of failure.
One more time, evidence is being withheld. What part of that don't you understand? They refuse to be transparent. Why?

One more time, evidence is being withheld. What part of that don't you understand? They refuse to be transparent. Why?

One more time, if evidence informed your conspiracy......you could present it. Instead, its your normal strategy of making shit up and then demanding we 'disprove' your claims after, with you scrambling and failing to back your conspiracy.

You need to prove your claims. Its not our obligation to disprove whatever hapless batshit you invent.

Laughing....so you admit you don't have the evidence to support your latest conspiracy.

Color me shocked, tinfoil. This is why I never take your claims at face value and always demand evidence. You simply can't be trusted.
No, I said the evidence is there and the county is using a corrupt system to hide it. Put words in your own mouth, not mine.

No, I said the evidence is there and the county is using a corrupt system to hide it. Put words in your own mouth, not mine.

You assume the evidence is there. You are putting the conspiracy BEFORE the evidence. You don't have the evidence, you assume the evidence and base your conspiracy on the assumption.

Sigh.....like you always do.

You assume the evidence is there. You are putting the conspiracy BEFORE the evidence. You don't have the evidence, you assume the evidence and base your conspiracy on the assumption.

Sigh.....like you always do.
Where did the count come from? The evidence is there. Release it if there was no fraud.

Where did the count come from? The evidence is there. Release it if there was no fraud.

Again, you ASSUME that the ballots are fraudulent. But you don't have evidence that they are.

You construct your conspiracy BEFORE you have evidence pushing assumptions, and insist that we're obligated to disprove whatever you invent.

Nope. The burden of proof of fraud is on you.

Again, you ASSUME that the ballots are fraudulent. But you don't have evidence that they are.

You construct your conspiracy BEFORE you have evidence pushing assumptions, and insist that we're obligated to disprove whatever you invent.

Nope. The burden of proof of fraud is on you.
I just told you the signatures do not match. That means the vote is not to be counted. Those votes were counted and they need to be cancelled. There is no way to declare a winner with 140,000 ballots in question. It needs to be resolved transparently. If it is, Hobbs loses.

I just told you the signatures do not match. That means the vote is not to be counted. Those votes were counted and they need to be cancelled. There is no way to declare a winner with 140,000 ballots in question. It needs to be resolved transparently. If it is, Hobbs loses.

You SAID the signatures do not match. You haven't presented evidence that the signatures don't match for 140,000 ballots...which you claim are fraudulent.

You invented your conspiracy before you had evidence to support it.

As always.

Forum List

Back