Kari Lake, the Trump-backed Republican candidate who lost the 2022 Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, fell short because tens of thousan

What?.....
He covered Trump's collusion with Putin as we all know from Mueller, Assange, Stone, Manafort and the Senate Intelligence Committee report that proved Trump's collusion with Putin.
20221213_125327.jpg

Oddly similar to the conspiracy theories. I think Lake and other Republicans know they are lying, but I don't believe her followers know.
My guess is that at least 90% of the political and punditry classes are just going along with the lie by playing to the rubes.

Just another example of how our current "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants.

She lost because she is a nut. Or at least acts like it to keep the base fired up.

Really? Name three "nutty" things she campaigned on, that republicans would not be in favor of in a heavily republican state and county?

Then name three things that Hobbs ran on or promised that republicans would be heavily in favor of instead?

Oh wait, Hobbs refused to even debate Lake face to face, because Lake's positions were so nutty and weak, right?

My guess is that at least 90% of the political and punditry classes are just going along with the lie by playing to the rubes.

Just another example of how our current "system" incentivizes and rewards the worst behaviors of its participants.
Like the people you support releasing violent criminals the day they are arrested? Like that?

Really? Name three "nutty" things she campaigned on, that republicans would not be in favor of in a heavily republican state and county?

Then name three things that Hobbs ran on or promised that republicans would be heavily in favor of instead?

Oh wait, Hobbs refused to even debate Lake face to face, because Lake's positions were so nutty and weak, right?
Seems I remember her telling former McCain voters she didn't need them. Prolly not a good idea in AZ.

They only understand black and white, you disagree with them on one point, of course you want to free all the criminals. Too much time in the RWNM, too little time thinking.
It's how they've been conditioned to think since the day Limbaugh went national.

And it must be like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed jihadi on the streets of Damascus.

They only understand black and white, you disagree with them on one point, of course you want to free all the criminals. Too much time in the RWNM, too little time thinking.
It is what is happening with no cash bail laws. To deny it is, is just lying.

It is what is happening with no cash bail laws. To deny it is, is just lying.
I do not agree with freeing the criminals. In fact, I dont know anyone who does. But you guys seem to think everyone but Trumpsters are trying to free murders and rape all the womnz.

No, it is not. In fact there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud at all.
60% of machines that were supposed to be tested and in working order that were not is plenty of evidence. Printing 19 inch ballots on 20 inch paper is also obvious fraud causing votes to be rejected. There is also no chain of custody for over 200,000 votes.

That a judge let this election stand is very sad indeed.

Forum List

Back