Kari Lake, the Trump-backed Republican candidate who lost the 2022 Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, fell short because tens of thousan

And again: Prove it in court, and I'm in.

"Reports" are merely "reports".

So far, you're not doing great in court.
The courts will not let anyone prove anything. They are corrupt like everything else you support. Scum hangs with scum. You prove that daily.

The courts will not let anyone prove anything. They are corrupt like everything else you support. Scum hangs with scum. You prove that daily.
Here we go again. So hateful.

I know, everyone is against you, including Trump-appointed judges and Republican officials. Heck, even the Cyber Ninjas are in on the conspiracy. You poor, poor victims. They just don't realize that you speak "The Truth™".

As I said, I believe that you believe this.

Here we go again. So hateful.

I know, everyone is against you, including Trump-appointed judges and Republican officials. Heck, even the Cyber Ninjas are in on the conspiracy. You poor, poor victims. They just don't realize that you speak "The Truth™".

As I said, I believe that you believe this.
No one, especially me, gives one fuck about what you think others believe. Hack.

No one, especially me, gives one fuck about what you think others believe. Hack.
Yeah, you had no response to that. Just more anger, personal insults and name calling.

I'll bet this anger and hate are just you acting out because you know you've been conned.

If you weren't so weak, you could man up, face facts, and just admit it. But, alas, that hasn't happened yet.

Yeah, you had no response to that. Just more anger, personal insults and name calling.

I'll bet this anger and hate are just you acting out because you know you've been conned.

If you weren't so weak, you could man up, face facts, and just admit it. But, alas, that hasn't happened yet.
Calling you a hack is not an insult, it is the truth. And I am not angry I am resolute and will keep stating fact.

The lie is what you believe. The 2020 fraud was fucking obvious. The 2022 fraud was just as obvious. You are enabling the criminals that are destroying this country. How did you get so stupid?
If it was so obvious you might like to post some evidence, you won't because you cant.

Bull shit, it you Chumps who whinge about losing elections, 2020 election fraud lie, Az in 2020 and 2022 still belly aching about being beaten you whimps.
Check your spelling.... and come on friend... Hillary still says the Russians stole her election for Trump.... Gore was the first president I can remember that challenged the election state by state....
He called out hanging chads... well the only way Newsweek journalists could make a hanging chad on a punch ballot was to punch more than one ballot at a time.....
democrats cheat at the blue district ballot centers....

memo to liberals....
One of these days the democrat elected leaders will turn and come after you and you will try and vote them out but won't be able to and you won't understand why....
maybe then you will wish you had taken election integrity more seriously....

Despite these facts, Trump, Lake, and their supporters will continue to live in an imaginary land of forged ballots, fraudulent mail in voting, and corrupt ballot harvesting, instead of accepting the reality their candidates are cringe worthy to the majority.
Open Borders MSN…nuff said.

Check your spelling.... and come on friend... Hillary still says the Russians stole her election for Trump.... Gore was the first president I can remember that challenged the election state by state....
He called out hanging chads... well the only way Newsweek journalists could make a hanging chad on a punch ballot was to punch more than one ballot at a time.....
democrats cheat at the blue district ballot centers....
Charles McGonigal was a Russian operative investigating Trump's collusion with Putin and guess what?

Part of this pathology, and it starts at the top, is that they seem to talk themselves into believing this stuff, no matter how ridiculous it gets.

There's just no way to separate the liars from the deluded.
Oddly similar to the conspiracy theories. I think Lake and other Republicans know they are lying, but I don't believe her followers know.

Lake was heavily favored. Machines failed and 19 incvh ballots were printed on 20 inch ballots. All fact. You have the same repeated lies. Hack.
She lost because she is a nut. Or at least acts like it to keep the base fired up.

Forum List

Back