Kari Lake, the Trump-backed Republican candidate who lost the 2022 Arizona governor’s race to Democrat Katie Hobbs, fell short because tens of thousan

60% of machines that were supposed to be tested and in working order is plenty of evidence. printing 19 inch ballots on 20 inch paper is also obvious fraud causing votes to be rejected. There is also no chain of custody for over 200,000 votes.

That a judge let this election stand is very sad indeed.
mak2 is psychotic.
By the way, why do I care he’s taking a #2?

60% of machines that were supposed to be tested and in working order that were not is plenty of evidence. Printing 19 inch ballots on 20 inch paper is also obvious fraud causing votes to be rejected. There is also no chain of custody for over 200,000 votes.

That a judge let this election stand is very sad indeed.
Did the offsize votes get counted?

The courts will not let anyone prove anything. They are corrupt like everything else you support. Scum hangs with scum. You prove that daily.
So every one of the 60 courts you Chumps tried to present your election lies was corrupt huh, every single one!

I do not agree with freeing the criminals. In fact, I dont know anyone who does. But you guys seem to think everyone but Trumpsters are trying to free murders and rape all the womnz.
The DAs in NYC., Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco prove you wrong.

of course you want to free all the criminals.

Maybe because you have.

So every one of the 60 courts you Chumps tried to present your election lies was corrupt huh, every single one!
Those courts dismissed cases to prevent an evidentiary hearing. Justice is a joke to our illegitimate leaders.

The DAs in NYC., Philadelphia, Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco prove you wrong.
I do not support releasing criminals. Do you understand I can disagree with you on some points, but not others. Or is everyone mindless partisans like you?

I do not support releasing criminals. Do you understand I can disagree with you on some points, but not others. Or is everyone mindless partisans like you?
Your side allows no disagreement. Do not try to say it does. Your support fascists and bullies, not to mention proven liars.

In the last several years, a Democrat mayor guarantees a crime spree.

Forum List

Back