Kari Lake Scores Huge Win as Arizona Election Case Heads to Court

Just showing you who you're defending here and what you stand for.

I'd defend Kari Lake 1000 times over, even though I'm not her biggest fan, rather than the clear pervert in the White House. And I not use the word "pervert" lightly

I'm defending a lawful election.

Here's what your ilk are defending:

With every last one of them sent there by Trump. The same guy who called for the constitution to be terminated.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden over that.

You make my case for me. Thanks.

306>232.

Your own party is going to kick your real "winner" out within 6 months I would guess. The baby chewing incident, not to mention the cocaine in the White House, is probably the last straw.

Great presidential pick. Yep.

I'm defending a lawful election.

Here's what your ilk are defending:

With every last one of them sent there by Trump. The same guy who called for the constitution to be terminated.

Yeah, I'll stick with Biden over that.

Oh get on board! Not an "insurrection" any more, just a riot now that Ray Epps is suing.

Karma is something else. Or in my faith, 'Reaping and sowing'

Oh get on board! Not an "insurrection" any more, just a riot now that Ray Epps is suing.

Karma is something else. Or in my faith, 'Reaping and sowing'

Your ilk tried to overthrow a lawful election in defiance of the constitution using violence, threats of murder, the brutal beating of cops, and sedition. This is the first time the US failed to have a peaceful transition of power.

Because of your ilk. Sent to the Capitol by Trump.

And while it happened, Trump did jack shit to stop it. For 3 hours. He sat there gleefully watching TV.

After losing, Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

Why would I vote for *any* of that? Why would anyone? And why are y'all still defending all of it?

Last edited:
Your own party is going to kick your real "winner" out within 6 months I would guess. The baby chewing incident, not to mention the cocaine in the White House, is probably the last straw.

Would you like to make a bet?

You're mistaking the panty shitting hysterics of the right wing echo chamber for the real world. They're not the same thing. And your pearl clutching don't really matter to democrats. Y'all have melt downs regularly. We just point and laugh at you.

So lets say something that maintains the warm and comforting mantle of anonymity. If by Valentines day Biden hasn't been kicked out of the democratic party, you leave the board for 2 weeks.

If he has been, I'll leave for 2 weeks.

Deal?

Your ilk tried to overthrow a lawful election in defiance of the constitution using violence, threats of murder, the brutal beating of cops, and sedition. This is the first time the US failed to have a peaceful transition of power.

Because of your ilk. Sent to the Capitol by Trump.

And while it happened, Trump did jack shit to stop it. For 3 hours. He sat there gleefully watching TV.

After losing, Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

Why would I vote for *any* of that? Why would anyone? And why are y'all still defending all of it?

cope and seethe

Would you like to make a bet?

You're mistaking the panty shitting hysterics of the right wing echo chamber for the real world. They're not the same thing. And your pearl clutching don't really matter to democrats. Y'all have melt downs regularly. We just point and laugh at you.

So lets say something that maintains the warm and comforting mantle of anonymity. If by Valentines day Biden hasn't been kicked out of the democratic party, you leave the board for 2 weeks.

If he has been, I'll leave for 2 weeks.

Deal?

No deal. "Kicked out of the Democrat Party"? No, he'll never be 'kicked out of the party', I didn't say that, and never would I.

Care to make that very same bet on whether he will be the 2024 presidential nominee by Valentine's Day?

cope and seethe

Due process works even better. And with over 1000 J6 defendants and counting and juries dolling our collective centuries of prison time for those found guilty.....we have an elegant solution that is consistent with our values.

But why would we vote for MORE of your ilk's violence, your ilk's threats of murder, your ilk's sedition?

Due process works even better. And with over 1000 J6 defendants and counting and juries dolling our collective centuries of prison time for those found guilty.....we have an elegant solution that is consistent with our values.

But why would we vote for MORE of your ilk's violence, your ilk's threats of murder, your ilk's sedition?

Did you expect to just slide the "no longer part of the Democrat PARTY" right by me?

Gonna take the bet on the nominee or not?

No deal. "Kicked out of the Democrat Party"? No, he'll never be 'kicked out of the party', I didn't say that, and never would I.

Really? Because that's exactly what it sounded like you said.

"Your own party is going to kick your real "winner" out within 6 months I would guess. The baby chewing incident, not to mention the cocaine in the White House, is probably the last straw."

So who is 'your own party' in this little scenario? If not the democratic party, then who?

Because it looks like you're frantically backpedalling and treating your own claims like meaningless garbage. And if you're gonna, I'm gonna.

Care to make that very same bet on whether he will be the 2024 presidential nominee by Valentine's Day?

The bulk of democratic primary start in March. How could Biden be selected as the presidential nominee....in February?

I don't think you get how any of this works

Really? Because that's exactly what it sounded like you said.

"Your own party is going to kick your real "winner" out within 6 months I would guess. The baby chewing incident, not to mention the cocaine in the White House, is probably the last straw."

So who is 'your own party' in this little scenario? If not the democratic party, then who?

Because it looks like you're frantically backpedalling and treating your own claims like meaningless garbage. And if you're gonna, I'm gonna.

The bulk of democratic primary start in March. How could Biden be selected as the presidential nominee....in February?

I don't think you get how any of this works

So you welshed on your own bet. Man, Leftists are worms.

I offer you what I meant: the bet on whether he will be the NOMINEE by Valentine's Day. You won't take the bet.

Let the board witness what is going on.

So you welshed on your own bet. Man, Leftists are worms.
So who is 'your own party' in this statement? If not the democrats....then who?

Laughing.....keep running, Sue. Your backpedalling is delicious.

I offer you what I meant: the bet on whether he will be the NOMINEE by Valentine's Day. You won't take the bet.

Of course not. He *can't* be the nominee by Valentines day. Its mathematically impossible. As most of the primaries don't happen until March or later.

1689405931207.png

By Valentines day, only 2.5% of the total delegates will have been pledged through primary voting. You can't win the nomination with only 2.5% of the delegates pledged.

You don't get how elections work, sweetie.

So who is 'your own party' in this statement? If not the democrats....then who?

Laughing.....keep running, Sue. Your backpedalling is delicious.

Of course not. He *can't* be the nominee by Valentines day. Its mathematically impossible. As most of the primaries don't happen until March or later.

View attachment 804650

By Valentines day, only 2.5% of the total delegates will have been pledged through primary voting. You can't win the nomination with only 2.5% of the delegates pledged.

You don't get how elections work, sweetie.

You won't make the bet.

Everyone can see it.

I wouldn't either, if I had a pants-pooping, child-sniffing old lecher in the White House.

You won't take the bet. We can all see it.

73230807-12300283-image-a-1_1689358050603.jpg
Hun.....you're embarrassing yourself. No one can be nominated without 50% of the delegates.

Only 2.5% will be pledged by Valetine's day.

What everyone can see......is that you have no idea how elections work.

Forum List

Back