Kari Lake Scores Huge Win as Arizona Election Case Heads to Court

Is this the same Kari Lake whose latest legal effort was just laughed out of court so hard.....that her lawyers had to pay to reimburse the court for wasting its time?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same person.

All you Big liars do is lose.....because all you Big Liars do is lie.
That is not her latest. There is another appeal in the works. She is not going to quit and all you can do is post crap. You are enabling the people destroying this country. That makes you a stupid, scared, selfish prick. Enjoy.

That is not her latest. There is another appeal in the works. She is not going to quit and all you can do is post crap. You are enabling the people destroying this country. That makes you a stupid, scared, selfish prick. Enjoy.

And when they predictably fail, you'll ignore the outcome of every one of those cases too. Exactly like you have every other of Kari's perfect record of failure.

Your a fraud and a conman, Last.
You despise the courts because they deal in facts and evidence. And you've got nothing but your grift.

And when they predictably fail, you'll ignore the outcome of every one of those cases too. Exactly like you have every other of Kari's perfect record of failure.

Your a fraud and a conman, Last. You despise the courts because they deal in facts and evidence. And you've got nothing but your grift.
Why is failure predictable?

Why is failure predictable?

Because Kari can't prove her case. She's never been able to. She knows she lost, she knows she's a liar.

But she can fund raise on her con.

Your grift is *all* about the money. Which is why you'll fold her inevitable failure into your con. You always do.

It's not over. She sure is a fighter. We could use more like her in politics.

---Kari Lake has claimed a victory in her legal challenge against the race's results as her last-standing election misconduct claim was allowed to move forward in court on Monday.---

Probably just understands the more people see her, no matter whether it's negative or positive news (remember what Trump said) the more people will be likely to vote for her because "I know that name from somewhere"...

Hardly a "fighter", more like a pest.

My favorite part of this is Alan Dershowitz trying to backpedal and distance himself from Kari Lake. This after Lake described him as one of her 'lead counsels' and that he would be 'representing her'.

Laughing......

surprise-motherfucker.gif

My favorite part of this is Alan Dershowitz trying to backpedal and distance himself from Kari Lake. This after Lake described him as one of her 'lead counsels' and that he would be 'representing her'.

Laughing......

surprise-motherfucker.gif
I read somewhere that Dersh hasn't been in a court room for like a decade.

I read somewhere that Dersh hasn't been in a court room for like a decade.

It was actually one of Dersh's many snivelling excuses; that he was mostly retired from practicing law. And contrary to Lake's claim, insisted he was only a consultant. Not for Lake....but for Lindell.

The My Pillow guy.

Its dipshits all the way down.

It was actually one of Dersh's many snivelling excuses; that he was mostly retired from practicing law. And contrary to Lake's claim, insisted he was only a consultant. Not for Lake....but for Lindell.

The My Pillow guy.

Well...I would imagine that if you get a taste of fame (I think he was featured in the movie Reversal of Fortune about the infamous Claus Von Bulow case) where you had none; its pretty hard to not want that back. Some people handle that with some class and dignity and then there is Dersh. Apparently, he was a brilliant legal mind at one point.

Well...I would imagine that if you get a taste of fame (I think he was featured in the movie Reversal of Fortune about the infamous Claus Von Bulow case) where you had none; its pretty hard to not want that back. Some people handle that with some class and dignity and then there is Dersh. Apparently, he was a brilliant legal mind at one point.

Dersh seems pretty slow pitch, really. He claims he did 3 hours worth of consulting for Lindell. And despite some Fox News work, he doesn't seem to be that thirsty. Even the judge said that his claims about not being that involved were likely credible.

I hope he got paid well. His fine is more than $10k. I don't know many lawyers that make more than $3000 bucks an hour.

Now if you want a real limelight whore who has used his reputation as tinder on the pyre of his own ego.....there's Rudy Gulliani.

Soon to be disbarred, Gulliani.

Big Lies have big consequences.

The My Pillow guy.

Dersh seems pretty slow pitch, really. He claims he did 3 hours worth of consulting for Lindell. And despite some Fox News work, he doesn't seem to be that thirsty. Even the judge said that his claims about not being that involved were likely credible.

I hope he got paid well. His fine is more than $10k. I don't know many lawyers that make more than $3000 bucks an hour.

Now if you want a real limelight whore who has used his reputation as tinder on the pyre of his own ego.....there's Rudy Gulliani.

Soon to be disbarred, Gulliani.

Big Lies have big consequences.
I don't think Dersh is worried about his law license. What was the old saying, "say what you want, just spell the name right".

Is this where you full QAnon as part of your doom spirals, Sue?

Oh honey, this is your man. No conspiracy needed. He legit leaned in and chewed on a child he doesn't know...and then leaned in for a sniff after she clearly rebuffed him.

Not only unwell, but highly suspect. No normal, well adult does this.

I don't think Dersh is worried about his law license. What was the old saying, "say what you want, just spell the name right".

His law license is fine. He did 3 hours of consulting and backpedalled fiercely from Lake and her conspiratorial batshit.

I'd say his chances of getting the fine overturned are......not zero.

The other lawyers? Or they're paying every penny.

Oh honey, this is your man. No conspiracy needed. He legit leaned in and chewed on a child he doesn't know...and then leaned in for a sniff after she clearly rebuffed him.

Not only unwell, but highly suspect. No normal, well adult does this.

And what does this have to do with Kari Lake? Or anything we're discussing?

Not that your regular doom spirals and predictions of imminent collapse of the US really have to do with anything.

And what does this have to do with Kari Lake? Or anything we're discussing?

Not that your regular doom spirals and predictions of imminent collapse of the US really have to do with anything.

Just showing you who you're defending here and what you stand for.

I'd defend Kari Lake 1000 times over, even though I'm not her biggest fan, rather than the clear pervert in the White House. And I not use the word "pervert" lightly

His law license is fine. He did 3 hours of consulting and backpedalled fiercely from Lake and her conspiratorial batshit.

I'd say his chances of getting the fine overturned are......not zero.

The other lawyers? Or they're paying every penny.
I haven't been following it very closely TBH. Lake is a loser who doesn't know how to stop losing. Much like her vocal supporters here on this board.

Forum List

Back