What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Could be worse, could be "family friendly drag shows."

:rolleyes:
Amen to thst,at least she isn’t into gay pride and all thst LBJT stuff.at least she straight,i like her cause she tells it like it is,she really humiliated a cnn reporter telling her something to the words like why don’t you get out of my face sense all you people do is tell propaganda.i love her for just that alone. :yes_text12: :clap:

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Amen to thst,at least she isn’t into gay pride and all thst LBJT stuff.at least she straight,i like her cause she tells it like it is,she really humiliated a cnn reporter telling her something to the words like why don’t you get out of my face sense all you people do is tell propaganda.i love her for just that alone. :yes_text12: :clap:
SH!T! You beat me to it!

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Sounds like Kari Lake is as low class as Trump.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
SH!T! You beat me to it!
I was thinking of posting in thst last post of mine before this one great minds think alike but I try to stay away from tooting my own horn as much as I can so I refrained.:biggrin:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is she as bad as Lori "Let everyone in the Chicago slums shoot each other" Lightfoot?
Knowing this sockpuppet shill from Langley and his fucked up mind he has,yes.:abgg2q.jpg:

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
Reaction score
If we want all of our elected leaders to have that big dick energy, and she's running for governor, is she saying she also has that big dick energy? :eusa_think:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List