Kari Lake Says Ron DeSantis has "BDE"

Could be worse, could be "family friendly drag shows."

:rolleyes:
Amen to thst,at least she isn’t into gay pride and all thst LBJT stuff.at least she straight,i like her cause she tells it like it is,she really humiliated a cnn reporter telling her something to the words like why don’t you get out of my face sense all you people do is tell propaganda.i love her for just that alone. :yes_text12: :clap:

Amen to thst,at least she isn’t into gay pride and all thst LBJT stuff.at least she straight,i like her cause she tells it like it is,she really humiliated a cnn reporter telling her something to the words like why don’t you get out of my face sense all you people do is tell propaganda.i love her for just that alone. :yes_text12: :clap:
SH!T! You beat me to it!

Sounds like Kari Lake is as low class as Trump.

With great BDE ... comes great responsibility.

Eggplant-DOB_colored.png

Forum List

Back