Defund the FBI

Defund the swamp. There's a glimmer of hope in the fact that CBS did a reasonably unbiased story tonight, and even some Democrats are questioning the raid that was authorized by a single Judge (I was under the impression it would take the signatures from several judges from different jurisdictions to authorize something like this).

The Back The Blue fake law and order patriots now want to defund the police.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Defund the FBI yesterday!

Enough is enough!:mad:

This is bad for you?
Why do you HATE children?

Enough is enough and we've had enough.
This is bad for you?

This is bad for you?

This is bad for you?

Child trafficking thanks to President Biden's open borders policy, no doubt.

Defund the presidency too, while we're at it.

---"The FBI must be legally and formally dissolved,"---

I'm sure you have had enough.

But why it's the FBI investigating Trump when we KNOW he's done stuff that's wrong.

Literally, we know some of the material he has should not have been in his hands.

The question here should be, why do people like, on both sides of the political spectrum, think it's okay for politicians to get away with committing crimes?

Child trafficking thanks to President Biden's open borders policy, no doubt.

Defund the presidency too, while we're at it.
Now, now, the entire country is getting defunded with the massive inflation except the US federal government

How would it look if everyone had no money?

be careful---these pedophile protectors will arrest you, like the guy in PA
FUCK THE CORRUPT, COMPROMISED, POLITICIZED ---FBI
anti-AMERICA pieces of shit that need to die a slow painful death
come arrest me for some TRUMPed up bullshit --fuck faces
freedom of speech will ALWAYS prevail

But why it's the FBI investigating Trump when we KNOW he's done stuff that's wrong.

Literally, we know some of the material he has should not have been in his hands.

The question here should be, why do people like, on both sides of the political spectrum, think it's okay for politicians to get away with committing crimes?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

You've had enough?

What are you going to do about it little boy?
they are going to be adults with open minds
you---the anti-AMERICA piece of shit that you are, are going to spew your lying, SCUM demonRAT propaganda
what about that little boy?
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The FBI could be broken up and sent to other less political departments. I believe the whistleblowers
DOJ
DHS
Treasury
NSA

I'm sure the FBI sections match-up with others in government

---"The FBI must be legally and formally dissolved,"---

I'm sure all you extremists would love that. It's not going to happen. That would be playing into the hands of the far-right extremists, this is probably all part of their playbook.

You don't know a fucking thing except what you are told.

Forum List

Back