Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

I love watching magaturds lose.
It smells like horse droppings covered in flies on a hot summer day :D

Keri Lake lost her case and she as nutty as a Texas Fruitcake (I made a rhyme) :happy-1:

Article is a Classic. Typical Republican lunacy on full display. :badgrin::badgrin:

Rigged and stolen I tell ya! :happy-1:

trigglypuff.gif

Last edited:
Oh and evidence suggesting the vote was tainted means nothing eh ? The deep state now proven to exist means nothing eh ? Everyday more and more is exposed, but that means nothing eh ?

You people are truly sick (sick in the head), big time bad.

It's flat outright amazing that this nation is somehow going along with corruption like it is, and I mean in your face corruption, and lie's that say it don't exist when it damned well does exist.

Then I hear (sad to say), some of these host on Fox News actually giving in be it here or there. You absolutely can't give in, not even a fraction of an inch.

Why ? Because the Democrat's won't give up not one damned inch in order to accommodate American's in a way that would make most American's happy. Nope they are cutting against the grain, and thank God their political clout and saw is dulling out badly or we'd all be cut to pieces by now.

Then why didn't Lake provide said evidence? Hmmm? She lost in court because of this and her lawyers have even been fined. lol. You gullibly believe everything you read from a republican, no matter what they say, this is what makes you a cultist and what makes you so easy to control. The corruption you speak of exists, but it's directly coming from corrupt idiots like Lake, Trump and other republicans that immediately claim elections were rigged right after they lose. Trump is so stupid he even does it when he wins!

Because his hand isn't touching her breast, perv.
How can you tell? Were you there? Can you see through his hand? I don't care if it is a quarter inch from touching her, you know very well you don't cup a girl's boob like that! Who does shit like that except Joe Biden year in and year out?

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you that you fantasize about that?
What the fuck is wrong with you that you make light of it? Especially after eight years of telling everyone how Trump is a lecher because he has a beautiful daughter who loves him and they are close? Donald Trump isn't the one whose daughter said her dad used to shower with her! Donald Trump isn't the one tyhe secret service used to say swam naked in front of them! Donald Trump isn't the one with 500 pictures of him touching and fondling little kids! Shame on you! One girl even tweeted how the old codger pinched her nip. Joe Biden the sick bastard forces us to think about these things!

And why should I answer questions from a known perv who fantasizes about old men groping young girls?
Because you're a lying MFer who knows damn well Biden touched or nearly toughed that girl's boob and couldn't have been any closer and shouldn't have been doing it, especially when there's much better ways of sticking a sticker on someone's sweater. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding here trying to feign innocence making claims you damn well know you cannot know in direct conflict with the visual proof, and trying to pretend the problem is me after years and years of trying to say something was going on between Trump and his daughter when there was never a single picture of them doing anything inappropriate?!

You won't answer the questions because you CAN'T answer the questions, because you KNOW what the answer would be, because Biden couldn't have gotten any closer and not have been holding boob and if that was Trump in the picture, you'd be all over him as a perv., you balless, lying cowardly sack-o-shit.

Then why didn't Lake provide said evidence? Hmmm? She lost in court because of this and her lawyers have even been fined. lol. You gullibly believe everything you read from a republican, no matter what they say, this is what makes you a cultist and what makes you so easy to control. The corruption you speak of exists, but it's directly coming from corrupt idiots like Lake, Trump and other republicans that immediately claim elections were rigged right after they lose. Trump is so stupid he even does it when he wins!
You should not call anyone stupid.

How can you tell? Were you there? Can you see through his hand? I don't care if it is a quarter inch from touching her, you know very well you don't cup a girl's boob like that! Who does shit like that except Joe Biden year in and year out?

What the fuck is wrong with you that you make light of it? Especially after eight years of telling everyone how Trump is a lecher because he has a beautiful daughter who loves him and they are close? Donald Trump isn't the one whose daughter said her dad used to shower with her! Donald Trump isn't the one tyhe secret service used to say swam naked in front of them! Donald Trump isn't the one with 500 pictures of him touching and fondling little kids! Shame on you! One girl even tweeted how the old codger pinched her nip. Joe Biden the sick bastard forces us to think about these things!

Because you're a lying MFer who knows damn well Biden touched or nearly toughed that girl's boob and couldn't have been any closer and shouldn't have been doing it, especially when there's much better ways of sticking a sticker on someone's sweater. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding here trying to feign innocence making claims you damn well know you cannot know in direct conflict with the visual proof, and trying to pretend the problem is me after years and years of trying to say something was going on between Trump and his daughter when there was never a single picture of them doing anything inappropriate?!

You won't answer the questions because you CAN'T answer the questions, because you KNOW what the answer would be, because Biden couldn't have gotten any closer and not have been holding boob and if that was Trump in the picture, you'd be all over him as a perv., you balless, lying cowardly sack-o-shit.

LOL

What a long winded rant just to further reveal you're a perverted nut who fantasizes about Biden groping a young woman he doesn't actually grope. What else is there to say?

These people have serious mental problems. They need treatment and deprogramming.
CULTISTS that worship a HUMAN CHEETOH that is a VERIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR

Keri Lake lost her case. the article was informative.
Verified ? ROTFLMBO 🤣......Yeah everyone knows what the left means when it says verified these days. It means something has been created (a false narrative), and then someone is getting "bull chited big time for political purposes".

It won't work.... The only thing y'all have going for you now, is if the republican's start eating their own like they can't help but do when it comes back around to campaign time... That was the whole purpose in this stupidity wasn't it (?), otherwise y'all got to throw in that Leftist grenade early on in hopes to disrupt and destroy Trump before he gets back up on his bull dozer again. LOL

LOL

What a long winded rant just to further reveal you're a perverted nut who fantasizes about Biden groping a young woman he doesn't actually grope. What else is there to say?
Yeah, and who started the bull shat ? You Democrat's started it that's who. Now you're having to deal with what your group started. Defending the indefensible is tough, but there you sit attempting to do just that, and wildly after all the bull shat y'all started. Karma can come a knocking quickly.

Forum List

Back