Kari Lake loses last court case to overturn Arizona Governor's vote

We verified over 1 million signatures..........trust us.......in some fashion.
No need to go thru a random 10K sample to see what was really going on.
So Sayeth the 3AM Vote spike people in ATL, MI, WI, PA etc.
Trust in Ruby and the Blacks wearing Biden shirts. We did not run any ballots more than once.
You're now calling Durham corrupt?

3 yrs with many co-workers to tell us what we already knew? lol! you dumb bags of crap are willing to OK payment for junk like that because you are an anarchist.

You still here, clueless lying nitwit? I thought you left or died or got dusted by a trans subway psycho! As to Joe Biden, there is no doubt now with photographic proof that the guy is a sex criminal and needs a collar put on him and put on the offender's list.

You should see the comedy skits they do on Biden in other countries mocking his braindead senility! Kinda like yours, except, unlike you, Biden is hilarious.
when was the last time you left your trailer, whale?
Whale? What makes me a whale? And trailer? What makes you think I live in or ever lived in a trailer?

There you go passing gas and brain diarrhea again trying to be funny like your sex-clown Joe Biden.
obviously, you are hampered by your brain damage. still, you could live a life.

All you have are conspiracies because you have nothing else.
Oh you mean conspiracies that are continually being found out to be true ?

That's right, the bull shite you knucklehead's have falsely accused to be conspiracies are being proven daily.

No, I mean, clear photographic proof of Joe Biden groping a teenager. Keep your fantasies to yourself.

Which is your perverted fantasy since what you posted was him placing a sticker on the chest of a young woman without touching her breast.

You even drew a red line to show where you think her boob is, but clearly, you don't know what a woman is as you drew it up by where Biden was placing that sticker. You perv, that sticker is not on her breast...

42f91fef-f150-4e34-966c-f29d2213201d-p2_Biden102922.jpg

Which is your perverted fantasy since what you posted was him placing a sticker on the chest of a young woman without touching her breast.

You even drew a red line to show where you think her boob is, but clearly, you don't know what a woman is as you drew it up by where Biden was placing that sticker. You perv, that sticker is not on her breast...

View attachment 789227
Biden is the one with perverted fantasies. Many of which have come true. The man is simply white trash.

And you have no way of knowing that, and simply refuse to admit the obvious that if you did that, it would be considered offensive and inappropriate behavior as, if he DIDN'T touch her breast, he literally COULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY CLOSER TO TOUCHING HER WITHOUT DOING SO.

You even drew a red line to show where you think her boob is
No, I KNOW where her boob is as you can surmise it easily from previous frames when she is uncovered before she votes when you can see all of her standing sideways!

, but clearly, you don't know what a woman is as you drew it up by where Biden was placing that sticker.
That is the whole point, moron, he placed the sticker right over her boob and when he pressed down, he literally had to cup his hand around her breast to try not to squash it. Why do you keep trying to argue something when the video record is proof positive of what he did and you are absolutely dead wrong?!

If that were Trump, you would be declaring him a fondler of teens, indeed, over the years, I've seen claims made here where they literally had to fabricate the claims, like one time they claimed Trump was kissing someone just because a photo caught his face lined up behind anothers in the background where their two faces just appeared touching!

You are just another fucking delusional leftwing LIAR.

38d2cf5f1f58c0e695b58e78d73597e2.jpg
1599573035603.png
1661268282710.png
1648415965554.png
1669515607379.png
BidenGroper.jpg
proxy-5.jpg

I even have a video somewhere where before the election, Biden was on the View or some such show where the lady hosts were trying to just get Biden to apologize to a group of women hoping to take the issue off the election plate who were offended by his personal touching of them and just say he was sorry and they had to fight with him just to get him to finally stumble that he never meant to offend them and the look on their faces as this guy dances around the matter says it all!

And you have no way of knowing that, and simply refuse to admit the obvious that if you did that, it would be considered offensive and inappropriate behavior as, if he DIDN'T touch her breast, he literally COULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN ANY CLOSER TO TOUCHING HER WITHOUT DOING SO.

No, I KNOW where her boob is as you can surmise it easily from previous frames when she is uncovered before she votes when you can see all of her standing sideways!

That is the whole point, moron, he placed the sticker right over her boob and when he pressed down, he literally had to cup his hand around her breast to try not to squash it. Why do you keep trying to argue something when the video record is proof positive of what he did and you are absolutely dead wrong?!

If that were Trump, you would be declaring him a fondler of teens, indeed, over the years, I've seen claims made here where they literally had to fabricate the claims, like one time they claimed Trump was kissing someone just because a photo caught his face lined up behind anothers in the background where their two faces just appeared touching!

You are just another fucking delusional leftwing LIAR.

View attachment 789319View attachment 789320View attachment 789321View attachment 789322View attachment 789323View attachment 789324View attachment 789325

I even have a video somewhere where before the election, Biden was on the View or some such show where the lady hosts were trying to just get Biden to apologize to a group of women hoping to take the issue off the election plate who were offended by his personal touching of them and just say he was sorry and they had to fight with him just to get him to finally stumble that he never meant to offend them and the look on their faces as this guy dances around the matter says it all!

LOL

Aww, the poor pervert doesn't know where a woman's breasts are, drawing a red line where her sticker is and calling it a boob. You're the boob, BoobFreak. A woman's breast are not that high up on their chest. :itsok:

42f91fef-f150-4e34-966c-f29d2213201d-p2_biden102922-jpg.789227

I hope this woman goes away and stays away.
Like Trump eh dickhead.Fat chance.She's a fighter and she's
imminently in the right.Katie Hobbs is a Liar and stinkin' rotten
hack.She refused as secretary of state in arizona to both debate
Kari Lake and also temporarily step down as the person in charge
of certifying an election and vote tabulations.

LOL

Aww, the poor pervert doesn't know where a woman's breasts are, drawing a red line where her sticker is and calling it a boob. You're the boob, BoobFreak. A woman's breast are not that high up on their chest. :itsok:

42f91fef-f150-4e34-966c-f29d2213201d-p2_biden102922-jpg.789227

A perv will see what a perv wants to see. The sticker is closer to her collar bone than her breast plate. Maybe TF's last girl had very small breasts, or maybe he has not seen a breast in such long time that he has forgotten where they are located on a Woman's thorax.

Forum List

Back