Kari Lake Just Commited a Felony?

While they are not supposed to be above the law it does appear that they are.

There's the rub. Trump cut the redtape and got it done.....

And it's killing people cause he didn't listen to fauci.

and ever since then Biden and the Democrats have screwed everything up. The problem is that those vaccines wouldn't have been ready for years because they needed to be tested.
What we're finding out is repeated vaccinations has been causing horrible side-effects. One shot was a risk.....but insisting on repeated shots is what's killing people. Stop blaming Trump for the shitstorm you Democrats made out of it.
Ahhh so now it's one shot is ok but followups are what is killing people. Are you just making stuff up on the fly or did you lift that from a recent gatewaypundit article?

Instead of coming up with inane excuses, why don't you just man up and admit you will do anything to deflect blame from your hero, Trump?

And it's killing people cause he didn't listen to fauci.

Ahhh so now it's one shot is ok but followups are what is killing people. Are you just making stuff up on the fly or did you lift that from a recent gatewaypundit article?

Instead of coming up with inane excuses, why don't you just man up and admit you will do anything to deflect blame from your hero, Trump?
Trump isn't my hero. One thing is for sure....I'm not trying to do everything I can to deflect blame away from Biden like you're doing.
They're starting to admit that repeated booster shots are weakening people's immune systems and cause irreparable harm to patient's lymph-node systems, which helps us fight infections.

Last edited:
Trump never shut down the US. He doesn't have the power to do that unless he declares Marshal Law.
Governors were the ones shutting down the US.
Yes, they were doing what Trump did first to start the ball rolling by declaring a national health emergency, don't think you can exclude the orange dot from his collusion and collaboration.

Trump isn't my hero. One thing is for sure....I'm not trying to do everything I can to deflect blame away from Biden like you're doing.
They're starting to admit that repeated booster shots are weakening people's immune systems and cause irreparable harm to patient's lymph-node systems, which helps us fight infections.
No one I know has had those symptoms from the shotz.

Yes, they were doing what Trump did first to start the ball rolling by declaring a national health emergency, don't think you can exclude the orange dot from his collusion and collaboration.
He declared a national health emergency yet you folks claim he didn't lift a fucking finger. Even called him a xenophobe for trying to cut off flights from China.
The truth is you cucks don't believe in being honest.
No matter what someone does you'll find fault in it.....even if you're the cause of all of the trouble in the first place.
Turns out every GD thing they've accused him of is something that Biden and the Dems already did themselves.

He declared a national health emergency yet you folks claim he didn't lift a fucking finger. Even called him a xenophobe for trying to cut off flights from China.
The truth is you cucks don't believe in being honest.
No matter what someone does you'll find fault in it.....even if you're the cause of all of the trouble in the first place.
Turns out every GD thing they've accused him of is something that Biden and the Dems already did themselves.
I have no idea wtf you are babbling about since I didn't say anything of the such. Try to stop lying for lying politicians.

You Liberals were about to crucify Trump and then he asked for a 2 week shutdown.

Forum List

Back