Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

Nope.

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

Oh, it's "incompetent" because she's losing. What a surprise. Every time a Republican loses, they boohoo.

Oh, it's "incompetent" because she's losing. What a surprise. Every time a Republican loses, they boohoo.
Do you pay attention at all? Arizona has totally fucked up the last 3 elections and I'm not even talking about election tampering. Florida has 3 times the number of votes to count and they were done in 5 HOURS!! Good Gawd you people are hopeless.

Do you pay attention at all? Arizona has totally fucked up the last 3 elections and I'm not even talking about election tampering. Florida has 3 times the number of votes to count and they were done in 5 HOURS!! Good Gawd you people are hopeless.

Yeah, let's make it about me.

Buh-bye, Kari, you sadistic bitch.

Loser.

Buh-bye.

You were saying...?

NBC projects Hobbs winner in AZ governors race.
====
Well, the BEST candidate, Katie Hobbs, is now the governor of Arizona.

The GOP ran a slew of maga conspiracy nutjobs and Trump election deniers and Arizona voters told them to suck shit.

I was ready to vote for solid, sharp, republicans. But not the worthless clowns the GOP put on the ballot.

Congratulations Katie Hobbs !!!

You’d think that people who participate on political message boards would have some degree of political acumen to not make such predictions, lest they end up looking foolish and ridiculous.

Arizona Secretary of State and Democrat gubernatorial nominee Katie Hobbs sent thousands of erroneous ballots to voters less than one month before Election Day.

Hobbs is overseeing state elections as the incumbent secretary of state while she also sits at the top of the Democratic ticket in the race for governor.

Earlier this month, Colorado’s Democrat secretary of state “mistakenly” sent “get out the vote” postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens. In Colorado, all registered voters automatically receive ballots in the mail, regardless of whether residents plan to vote by mail or in person.

What a bunch of shit. No wonder no one trusts the election process, especially when cheating Democrats are involved.

Forum List

Back