Ruper Murdoch’s owned New York Post turns against Donald Trump

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
FhK_8NNXoAAAssG

The conservative paper is angry and blaming Trump for Tuesday’s debacle.
Now #TrumptyDumpty is trending on Twitter.

Trump's gonna see all this negative attention and try to fight back with even more bluster. Only problem is, it's not gonna help, it's just gonna do more damage to his brand.

Even his most ardent supporters are going to start leaving him, and I think it's gonna be sooner than later.

i don't know about their politics, but the quality of the covers is awesome. i look forward to it every day, and read much of it, which i didn't do before

Trump's gonna see all this negative attention and try to fight back with even more bluster. Only problem is, it's not gonna help, it's just gonna do more damage to his brand.

Even his most ardent supporters are going to start leaving him, and I think it's gonna be sooner than later.

And when the Post supports DeSantis Dems and NeverTrumpers (same thing) will find a way to despise the Post again.

DeSantis fears Trump and he won't take a chance on going head to head against Trump.

But Trump has to come out of hiding soon and try to rebuild some momentum. Only when it becomes apparent that Trump can't draw the crowds anymore, will DeSantis make his play for Trump's faithful.

That will call for Trump's obvious fall from grace before DeSantis will risk being humiliated by Trump. The two can never go head to head because either one or the other will be publicly destroyed!

If Trump decides to linger on for any length of time then DeSantis will have a problem of not getting into the fight in time.

DUMP THE TRUMP TO WIN IN 2024
There are some indications already but it could be overblown by hate for him.

Trump is going to have to make his first public appearance a big success! If the crowds don't show up, he'll have to dress it up to look like a comeback.

I fear he's on the way out, due to those who control the R party not wanting to risk a Maga run against the D's again.

Trump is going to have to make his first public appearance a big success! If the crowds don't show up, he'll have to dress it up to look like a comeback.

I fear he's on the way out, due to those who control the R party not wanting to risk a Maga run against the D's again.
I don't want to risk it either!
You can look it up - I said a year ago - Trump is the only path the Democrats have to build a majority and win in 2024.
Look at what happened. Trump backed a bunch of loser candidates, with the only requirement was they praise him, and they lost in key seats all over the country.
He is toxic. Doesn't matter if it is right or wrong that he is so hated.
MOVE ON. Back someone else that isn't so caustic.
Like DeSantis

Naaah..............Trump won't dress it up if the crowds don't show, he'll just do what he did at his inauguration and claim that he had the biggest crowds "EVAH". And, if the pictures show that they aren't as big as he claims, he'll just double down on the stupid and keep claiming they were.

Naaah..............Trump won't dress it up if the crowds don't show, he'll just do what he did at his inauguration and claim that he had the biggest crowds "EVAH". And, if the pictures show that they aren't as big as he claims, he'll just double down on the stupid and keep claiming they were.
It's all great entertainment to speculate, especially on how Trump and DeSantis are going to handle each other!

DeSantis has put a lot of work on the expectation that Trump's appeal will disintegrate in time for him to run as the R hopeful.

I am hoping that some will attempt to imagine a scenario of Trump pulling off the big hit on DeSantis?

One of them is going down in flames before they go head to head in public.

You can look it up - I said a year ago - Trump is the only path the Democrats have to build a majority and win in 2024.
Look at what happened. Trump backed a bunch of loser candidates, with the only requirement was they praise him, and they lost in key seats all over the country.
Like DeSantis
The Trump flawed personality has to be dealt with because he's not going to be seen backing down.

It's not hard to imagine that Trump could attempt another attempt by force. However, there's no doubt his power to intimidate government is diminished. He would be risking a bullet next time.

The Trump flawed personality has to be dealt with because he's not going to be seen backing down.

It's not hard to imagine that Trump could attempt another attempt by force. However, there's no doubt his power to intimidate government is diminished. He would be risking a bullet next time.

If something bad happened to Trump like what you are suggesting, that could very well bring about the "red wave", as there would be a lot of his supporters that would vote Rep no matter who was running.

If something bad happened to Trump like what you are suggesting, that could very well bring about the "red wave", as there would be a lot of his supporters that would vote Rep no matter who was running.
I could imagine that to be possible, but quite improbable.

If the Batistas had managed to kill Fidel, the revolution would have run away with their tails between their legs.

FhK_8NNXoAAAssG

The conservative paper is angry and blaming Trump for Tuesday’s debacle.
Now #TrumptyDumpty is trending on Twitter.
This time...trump is really in trouble. But trump won't bow out quietly. He is a Sociopath. He will take the repub party with him when he goes down.

Like DeSantis
The trump-desantis battle will be bloody.

Forum List

Back