Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.
If she does win bodecca and golfing gator are going to pull the trigger after putting the gun to the head knowing a patriot who is not corrupt git elected. :rofl:

Kari Lake is a Trump ass-kisser. A sicko who still whines and lies about the election that was supposedly "stolen" from asshole trump.

I wanted to vote for a capable GOP candidate. But Kari Lake is a lying conspiracy crackpot. She's not fit to be a dog catcher.

If she does win bodecca and golfing gator are going to pull the trigger after putting the gun to the head knowing a patriot who is not corrupt git elected. :rofl:

I predicted she would win...

She is no patriot, she is a Trump ass kissing TV new anchor. Her biggest claim to fame was declaring that Trump should be on Mt Rushmore.

Watching now....what the demonRats thugs are doing to steal Kari's win...what scum

pray they don't succeed...
Screen Shot 2022-11-12 at 7.18.17 PM.png

Forum List

Back