Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

She’s not.

She’s a corrupt and dishonest election denier who represents everything that’s wrong with the GOP and conservatism.

Her loss is a victory for democracy.
Hobbs should have recused herself from overseeing state elections. No one can trust the outcome.

Fortunately, Lake wasn’t alone in her election loss, many other Republican election deniers also failed to win election.

Their losses are likewise victories for democracy.
Yeah, cheating Democrats are endemic in U.S. elections today. Do I have to post this again?

Hobbs cheated obviously.

Last edited:
I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

Yeah! Kari! Kari! Kari!

I'm pullin' for her to win!

She’s not.

She’s a corrupt and dishonest election denier who represents everything that’s wrong with the GOP and conservatism.

Her loss is a victory for democracy.
It's a victory for the drug cartels. We had a chance to elect a governor who was going to take action, clean up our bumbling election process and really fix the Arizona border. That's gone.

Arizona Secretary of State and Democrat gubernatorial nominee Katie Hobbs sent thousands of erroneous ballots to voters less than one month before Election Day.

Hobbs is overseeing state elections as the incumbent secretary of state while she also sits at the top of the Democratic ticket in the race for governor.

Earlier this month, Colorado’s Democrat secretary of state “mistakenly” sent “get out the vote” postcards to about 30,000 noncitizens. In Colorado, all registered voters automatically receive ballots in the mail, regardless of whether residents plan to vote by mail or in person.

What a bunch of shit. No wonder no one trusts the election process, especially when cheating Democrats are involved.

Yeah, you should never vote again. What's the point?

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.
Maybe not. LOL

It's a victory for the drug cartels. We had a chance to elect a governor who was going to take action, clean up our bumbling election process and really fix the Arizona border. That's gone.
That's ridiculous.

Kari Lake has NO clue how to get anything "cleaned up." The only thing she knows is how to kiss Donald trump's fat stinking ass.

Tomorrow she'll be whining about how her election was stolen. She's just as worthless as her Orange gawd, Donald "Sissy-Boy" Trump.

You Repubs don't know when to stop cheating.j
You dems always love to accuse us of the sins you commit.

am
The Blue Wall

1668488178352.jpeg

That's ridiculous.

Kari Lake has NO clue how to get anything "cleaned up." The only thing she knows is how to kiss Donald trump's fat stinking ass.

Tomorrow she'll be whining about how her election was stolen. She's just as worthless as her Orange gawd, Donald "Sissy-Boy" Trump.
Hobbs was scared to debate her. That right there tells everyone everything we need to know about Hobbs. Talk about a cult. If a republican refused to debate a Democrat, I wouldn't vote for 'em.

I am sure you don't mind republicans that cheat.
I personally would like to have faith that our elections are honest and above board and that both republicans and democrats abide by the rules and do not cheat or rig elections.

Sadly, I doubt there has ever been a national election where there was not some hanky panky going on .

Did Kari Lake win?

Nope, so how will the Trump voting base live this one down?

They'll just cry again about voter fraud. At some point, America's right-wing collectively decided it's just not possible for them to lose elections. Either they win -- or certainly, they must've been cheated. Proving yet again that fascism is a right-wing ideology.

They'll just cry again about voter fraud. At some point, America's right-wing collectively decided it's just not possible for them to lose elections. Either they win -- or certainly, they must've been cheated. Proving yet again that fascism is a right-wing ideology.
Well let remember in 2016 many on the left felt Trump cheated, so are they fascist?

Trump also stated he was cheated in Iowa in 2016 when Ted Cruz beat him, so let soak that in for a moment and realize if Trump does not win then he was cheated in his mad little World.

Kari Lake lost because she was a Trump pick and the Generation Z’s ain’t voting that direction but as you stated they will claim it was a stolen election…

Forum List

Back