Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

Hey Wrongey. Wrongey McWrongerson From Wrongie Town Wrong Island.

Hey Wrongey. Wrongey McWrongerson From Wrongie Town Wrong Island.
You joined the board one week ago and based on what I've read, I'm guessing you haven't quite finished high school. Bye bye son, focus on your studies.

MarathonMike just so you know this is the bankers sock.same as him,you can tell he never finished high school.how obvious can it be its him.LOL he got tired of the ass beatings he suffered as the banker so he wants to pretend he is someone else now wanting people to believe many people agree with him.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
we knew patriotic Americans were not going to take this election steal on Lake sitting down,thousands as you can see in the video are in Arizona protesting

Kari Lake promised not just a win but that she would serve two terms and be the press’s worst nightmare

The press is laughing at her now

Kari Lake promised not just a win but that she would serve two terms and be the press’s worst nightmare

The press is laughing at her now
Watching President Trump announce he's running for President again. He even mentioned you....radical leftist lunatics.

trump could not be voted in as dog catcher now. He might have his cult attack and free all the dogs.
Right. Everyone laughed and mocked when he announced the first time. I guess you don't realize how bad our current president really is.

I've already heard more firm clear direction from her than Doug Douchebag gave in his entire tenure. She gave a great interview just now on Tucker Carlson and is calling out the totally incompetent and corrupt Arizona election process. There are over 600,000 ballots STILL NOT COUNTED IN ARIZONA!! She is going to clean house.

LOL

hilarious

Yes they are.

But the voting system - this time around -will have to be revaluated.

That's all.

If you could stop being a loser.jpg

Forum List

Back