Kari Lake is going to be the best Az Governor ever!

Hobbs was scared to debate her. That right there tells everyone everything we need to know about Hobbs. Talk about a cult. If a republican refused to debate a Democrat, I wouldn't vote for 'em.
Hobbs was exactly right not to debate Lake.

Any "debate" would have only have given nut job Lake a platform from which to spout her crackpot conspiracy crap.

Lake is a pretty, but brainless clown. AZ was right to kick her stinking ass into the gutter - where it belongs.

Any "debate" would have only have given nut job Lake a platform from which to spout her crackpot conspiracy crap.

Lake is a pretty, but brainless clown. AZ was right to kick her stinking ass into the gutter - where it belongs.
You're just repeating the democrat party propaganda. The brainless one is Hobbs. You know as well as me that Kari would have demolished Hobbs. You guys fooled enough morons with that lame excuse. Well done.

Katie Hobbs was NOT "Afraid" or "To Scared" to debate Lake. She knew sharing the stage with MAGA MAGGOT would prove nothing. By debating Lake, it would given her a venue for her outrageous, unfounded and unsupported conspiracies. Hobbs is about content, all Lake wants to bitch, whine, moan and complain about unfair it is to be her.

Guess what, Hobbs was right. Voters in Arizona saw through Lake's endless bullshit.

You're just repeating the democrat party propaganda. The brainless one is Hobbs. You know as well as me that Kari would have demolished Hobbs. You guys fooled enough morons with that lame excuse. Well done.

You ain't got shit and you know it. Voters saw through Lake and her crap.

How do you debate someone whose whole position is based on lies?
Was Lake going to provide evidence of a stolen election or just spout more baseless lies?

You made the classic mistake of counting votes that did not exist.

YOU ARE WRONGIE MC WRONG WRONG FROM WRONG TOWN. YOU ARE SO WRONG, THAT YOU NEED DIRECTIONS ON TO IT RIGHT. HEY HOW'S THAT WITH HERSCEL WALKER WE GET 51 VOTES IN THE SENATE.....I MEAN DUDE, YOU TAKE WRONG TO A WHOLE BRAND NEW LEVEL OF WRONG. YOU ARE THE PRIME LIVING EXAMPLE OF WRONG.
I'm not sure I understand the point you are trying to make. :dunno:Maybe a few dozen more posts will help.

Was Lake going to provide evidence of a stolen election or just spout more baseless lies?
Lake was going to fix our broken election process in Arizona as well as our broken border and the Fentanyl attack on our people. But with Hobbs all of that will continue unabated.

You make it sound like Kari was going to show up and just take over the show. Not buying it.

Lake was going to fix our broken election process in Arizona as well as our broken border and the Fentanyl attack on our people. But with Hobbs all of that will continue unabated.
Exactly. The Democrats convinced enough people by changing the subject. It's sad and tragic how uninformed so many people are.

Kari Lake is all mouth.

Talk is cheap.

So is Lake. Lol...

Of course she was right, beacause before the elections, Hobbs knew she had won.

What can you expect? the person running the election in Arizona won the election in Arizona....what a surprise.:rolleyes:
The GOP threw away a great opportunity. If they had run a decent candidate they would have easily won.

They chose, instead, to run Lake - a cheesy big mouth who does nothing but whine and run her mouth.

Now they'll be whining for a couple of years, like "Sissy-Boy" trump.

By the way, if they run Trump for prez again, they are certain to lose. Stock up on Kleenex.

Of course she was right, beacause before the elections, Hobbs knew she had won.

What can you expect? the person running the election in Arizona won the election in Arizona....what a surprise.

^^^This. Yet another 'win' by a fortuitous 'late last minute voting surge' for Democrats.

Forum List

Back