Kari Lake Holds Double-Digit Lead

Trump backed candidates all won. Not a good sign for the Left

Well. Let's see if they can now beat Dems. Not looking great in Michigan for Tudor Dixon (what kind of a name is Tudor anyway, as an aside? Is this her real name? Anyway.)

I'm an Arizona voter and a Trump supporter but I'm not sold on Kari Lake or Blake Masters. I'm actually leaning toward Robson for governor and Jim Lamon for Senator. I've heard them all speak in interviews and I thought Robson and Lamon came across better.
I don't care who you vote for just get rid of the Rino's and democrats

Well. Let's see if they can now beat Dems. Not looking great in Michigan for Tudor Dixon (what kind of a name is Tudor anyway, as an aside? Is this her real name? Anyway.)
Gretchen Whitmer Is hated so much, she’s now like a caricature.

I wonder which USMB poster lives in Arizona.

"Jesus is King. God wins. Fuck you."

If the Repubs elected keep selling out their voters, then Hitlers will be elected. And they will use the laws already part of our nation and the west to fix all issues. Just like Progs do.

Gretchen Whitmer Is hated so much, she’s now like a caricature.

I can't stand her. Cannot STAND her. But she's savvier than the politicians we have in DC in the Oval Office right now--which is not saying much. Once she realized the colossal mistake that were the lockdowns, she ran away as fast as she could and put on "conservative" clothes--to an extent. And, it's (sorta) working.

If we had a really great GOP candidate like DeSantis, no problem. But we have....Tudor Dixon.

Never underestimate the GOP's ability to get in their own way. Never.

Forum List

Back