Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

The scanners not working to count the votes prevented NO ONE from casting their vote.

If the scanner did not accept the voter's ballot, then right there was the ballot drop box#3 on the scanner to securely drop your ballot for hand counting later.

17,000 votes, were dropped in those ballot drop boxes in the printer/scanner problem precincts and counted later, that were unable to be scanned.
That is bullshit. And those ballots in box #3 were put in with tabulated ballots. Whistle blowers will testify to that.

Oh,it's comical just like she is!
Maricopa cannot prove she is wrong. If they could they would not want the case dismissed. Dismissing the case will destroy any trust or integrity in that state's elections. Why don't people care about that?

Maricopa cannot prove she is wrong. If they could they would not want the case dismissed. Dismissing the case will destroy any trust or integrity in that state's elections. Why don't people care about that?

The burden of proof is on her fuckwit, she filed the case and claimed fraud. My god you truly are the dumbest fuck on this board. You have over taken crybrat and the original shrub.

The burden of proof is on her fuckwit, she filed the case and claimed fraud. My god you truly are the dumbest fuck on this board. You have over taken crybrat and the original shrub.
Then give her an evidentiary hearing.

That is bullshit. And those ballots in box #3 were put in with tabulated ballots. Whistle blowers will testify to that.
And they found the mistake and separated them.

YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY, because you posted this before and I responded with this info.... :(

why did you repeat the lie...?

And they found the mistake and separated them.

YOU KNOW THAT ALREADY, because you posted this before and I responded with this info.... :(

why did you repeat the lie...?
Can they prove that? The whistle blowers are saying something else.

The scanners not working to count the votes prevented NO ONE from casting their vote.

If the scanner did not accept the voter's ballot, then right there was the ballot drop box#3 on the scanner to securely drop your ballot for hand counting later.

17,000 votes, were dropped in those ballot drop boxes in the printer/scanner problem precincts and counted later, that were unable to be scanned.
The Box 3 slot wasn't big enough to put the oversized ballot in.

Then give her an evidentiary hearing.
Her lawyers never showed the judge that she had any evidence to show in the evidentiary hearing, thus denied.... on her first lawsuit.

Same will likely be done with this new lawsuit.

It is not the court's duty to find Kari's evidence, it is her duty to show the court she has actual evidence, that proves fraud, and then be able to show the judge enough actual fraud took place to change the results of the election.

Her lawyers never showed the judge that she had any evidence to show in the evidentiary hearing, thus denied.... on her first lawsuit.

Same will likely be done with this new lawsuit.

It is not the court's duty to find Kari's evidence, it is her duty to show the court she has actual evidence, that proves fraud, and then be able to show the judge enough actual fraud took place to change the results of the election.
Her first lawsuit was dismissed because the election was not certified yet. You are the one lying here.

Last edited:
Cool story, do you have proof? Because scary Keri is gonna need it!
I believe my own eyes. Hobbs is a nobody who couldn't fill a star bucks with supporters. Democrats believe democracy is made up of 2 giant vote harvesting organizations competing for ballots to fill out for their interests groups.

Many Hobbs voters have no idea they even voted.

I believe my own eyes. Hobbs is a nobody who couldn't fill a star bucks with supporters. Democrats believe democracy is made up of 2 giant vote harvesting organizations competing for ballots to fill out for their interests groups.

Many Hobbs voters have no idea they even voted.

So like Scary Keri no proof just your feels! Thanks for playing!

Her first lawsuit was dismissed because the election was not certified yet. You are the one lying here.
My mistake!

Can they prove that? The whistle blowers are saying something else.
yes they can prove it. They were able to separate them.

Gilbertson responded to Masters' claim:

At two Vote Centers, poll workers combined the ballots which ran through the tabulator with ballots deposited in secure door number 3. This has happened in the past, and we have redundancies in place that help us ensure each legal ballot is only counted once.

Because ballots are tabulated by batch, we are able to isolate the results from those specific locations and reconcile the total ballots against check-ins to ensure it matches. This is done with political party observers present and is a practice that has been in place for decades.

There is no legal process in place to stop counting and start over. At Maricopa County, we follow the laws as they are written.

Don't be forcing her experts to tell the truth.

An expert witness for Kari Lake on Wednesday got frustrated in court, ducked around questions and made admissions that contradicted Lake’s case.

Kari Lake's cyber expert, Clay Parikh, became angry in court when he was pressed to admit that ballots would eventually be counted even if they were printed at the wrong size. Parikh has previously spoken at a Mike Lindell event.

Kari Lake 'Expert' Witness Gets Testy In Court When Pushed To Admit Facts

You know what this reminds me of?

NINJA'S!!!

Forum List

Back