Kari Lake Files 70 Page Lawsuit in AZ- HUNDREDS of Thousands of Illegal Ballots, 59% of ED Precinct Machine Failures, Illicit Mail-In Ballots

GOD Bless Kari and give her strength to win this fight against corruption and evil!:thup:

For the demonRats, for the Left in general, to steal elections is just another day at the office....they are getting so good at it that now the are exporting their crimes.....to Brazil for examplel, thankfully people over there have a spine and will fight for what's right.

YOU GO KARI!!!!!! FIGHT FOR JUSTICE!!!!!:2up:

Cool story, will they be like some of tRump 's cases that when they did get in front of the court they said "Oh this isn't about election fraud". Judge slams gavel, "dismissed".
This one is about fraud. She deserves an evidentiary hearing. You think she can prove fraud? Give her a chance to. If there was no fraud what are they worried about?

This one is about fraud. She deserves an evidentiary hearing. You think she can prove fraud? Give her a chance to. If there was no fraud what are they worried about?

I am not the least bit worried. I am popping popcorn 🍿 and sitting back ready for the comedy to begin. That woman cracks me up!

Not by the election voting system.... She didn't cast doubt on that..... And, she did concede and did attend his inauguration....
And spent the next SIX YEARS calling him an "illegitimate president". I'd say that is casting some pretty serious doubt on the results of the election.

And spent the next SIX YEARS calling him an "illegitimate president".

Did she call on her supporters to not support the outcome of the election when the race was called? Was she behind any plot to deny the Trumpybear his presidency? Did she urge state lawmakers to invalidate their states election or push for phony slates of electors be submitted, or tell state officials he wanted to find xx number of vote so she could be declared the winner?

Did she call on her supporters to not support the outcome of the election when the race was called? Was she behind any plot to deny the Trumpybear his presidency? Did she urge state lawmakers to invalidate their states election or push for phony slates of electors be submitted, or tell state officials he wanted to find xx number of vote so she could be declared the winner?
Was her home raided by the FBI?

The machines took forever to fix, and it only occurred in Republican counties. Meanwhile the person overseeing the election was one of the candidates.

You people are so intellectually dishonest it never fails to stun me.

We both know if the shoe were on the other foot, you'd have the exact same line of inquiry.

This is one of the millions of reasons I became a Republican, and am no longer a Democrat.

Dems don't care about truth or facts, only winning. You mindlessly play for the "blue team".

If "useful idiot" were in the dictionary, your face would be illustrated as a primary example.
The scanners not working to count the votes prevented NO ONE from casting their vote.

If the scanner did not accept the voter's ballot, then right there was the ballot drop box#3 on the scanner to securely drop your ballot for hand counting later.

17,000 votes, were dropped in those ballot drop boxes in the printer/scanner problem precincts and counted later, that were unable to be scanned.

All early voting in Arizona, is done without scanners...They cast their ballot, then drop it in the secure ballot drop box, to be counted later.

There was no difference for voters on election day, with the problematic scanners....they dropped their ballots in the drop box.

Forum List

Back