BREAKING: Federal judge SHOOTS DOWN ridiculous Biden admin attempt to hold Trump in contempt

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Harvesting the salt of Lefty tears....

And please take note: This was an Obama appointed judge.

So much winning :)
The DOJ does not follow Biden. It follows the law.

The the Obama appointed Judge also followed the law.

The Law won.

HAHAHA!

Yeah dude. Because Biden didn't sic his politicized DOJ on Mar A Lago for no effin reason but to intimidate and try to take out a potential rival.

We all know Trump had the nuke codes! (Still waiting...)

We all know the DNC/FBI didn't ever collude to pretend Trump was a Russian asset, and literally created the "Steele Dossier".

And, most recently, we all know that Matt Taibbi hasn't proven that the crooked FBI were interfering with Twitter to benefit the Dems in the 2020 election - not exclusive to but most certainly including the suppression of the Hunter laptop story as "Russian Disinformation".

To still lend any credence to these institutions at this late stage of their nefarious manipulation conveys either an abject hopelessness in your ability to process facts and connect dots; or a brazen lack of morality for the purpose of blind partisanship.

And either one is atrocious.

HAHAHA!

Yeah dude. Because Biden didn't sic his politicized DOJ on Mar A Lago for no effin reason but to intimidate and try to take out a potential rival.

We all know Trump had the nuke codes! (Still waiting...)

We all know the DNC/FBI didn't ever collude to pretend Trump was a Russian asset, and literally created the "Steele Dossier".

And, most recently, we all know that Matt Taibbi hasn't proven that the crooked FBI were interfering with Twitter to benefit the Dems in the 2020 election - not exclusive to but most certainly including the suppression of the Hunter laptop story as "Russian Disinformation".

To still lend any credence to these institutions at this late stage of their nefarious manipulation conveys either an abject hopelessness in your ability to process facts and connect dots; or a brazen lack of morality for the purpose of blind partisanship.

And either one is atrocious.
Trump, a potential rival? In what world do you live in? Because in the real world Trump has lost a LOT of followers and most of his candidates this year LOST the election.

All of the documents found at Mar A Lago in August, Plus the ones he returned in Januarary and in May, AND the one found now were HIS?

Believe what you wish. The Rule of Law has returned now for the past two years, you like it or not.

Trump, a potential rival? In what world do you live in?

In August of 2022 - hell even now, all I have to do is turn on the FAKE NEWS to see them crying and frightened that Trump is even running.

Personally, my orbit has moved more in the DeSantis direction as of late - but to pretend that the Left were not hyperventilating about Trump running again is acutely dishonest - even by your presumably low standards.

In August of 2022 - hell even now, all I have to do is turn on the FAKE NEWS to see them crying and frightened that Trump is even running.

Personally, my orbit has moved more in the DeSantis direction as of late - but to pretend that the Left were not hyperventilating about Trump running again is acutely dishonest - even by your presumably low standards.
Not one Democrat is hyperventilating that Trump is running already for 2024. He has no chances this time, but he can continue to dream.

Not one Democrat is hyperventilating that Trump is running already for 2024. He has no chances this time, but he can continue to dream.

Wow, it only took me 10 seconds to debunk this pablum.

Nov. 21, 2022, 6:00 AM EST
By Zeeshan Aleem, MSNBC Opinion Columnist
Donald Trump is running for president again. The left is looking on with amazement and horror while bracing itself for the possibility of another Trump term.

Opinion | Republicans could've prevented the third Trump crisis so easily

And there's plenty more where that came from.

You really should try using a search engine from time to time before mindlessly posting BS.

Trump, a potential rival? In what world do you live in? Because in the real world Trump has lost a LOT of followers and most of his candidates this year LOST the election.

All of the documents found at Mar A Lago in August, Plus the ones he returned in Januarary and in May, AND the one found now were HIS?

Believe what you wish. The Rule of Law has returned now for the past two years, you like it or not.
Thanks again for proving how ill informed you progbots are on the actual facts in the real word.

DT backed candidates went like 174-9 in the elections & you somehow twist that to mean most of them lost... typical lefty ignorance and/or lies

The the Obama appointed Judge also followed the law.

The Law won.
If the law won, then the DOJ request (which was rejected) must have been unlawful. Typical of this Administration’s misuse and politicization of the DOJ.

THE DOJ does indeed follow Brandon. And, it’s a disgrace.

Harvesting the salt of Lefty tears....

And please take note: This was an Obama appointed judge.

So much winning :)
This is more interesting than you think.

The judge asked prosecutors to argue why they would seek contempt after the efforts team Trump is ostensibly making to have their properties searched and the return of some classified docs found.

The prosecution did very little.

Yet the DOJ knows exactly what documents are missing. Every classified document has a paper trail of its own, and this paper trail ends in trump's office for all of the missing classified materials.

So what happened here is that the prosecution refused to tip its hand.

So there is a lot more to come...

This is more interesting than you think.

The judge asked prosecutors to argue why they would seek contempt after the efforts team Trump is ostensibly making to have their properties searched and the return of some classified docs found.

The prosecution did very little.

Yet the DOJ knows exactly what documents are missing. Every classified document has a paper trail of its own, and this paper trail ends in trump's office for all of the missing classified materials.

So what happened here is that the prosecution refused to tip its hand.

So there is a lot more to come...

Yes, this time the walls really are closing in!

This reminds me of an often alluded to rhetorical question.

It goes like this:

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

...........................................................................................................

Yes, this time the walls really are closing in!

This reminds me of an often alluded to rhetorical question.

It goes like this:

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

...........................................................................................................
But you didn't manage to address anything I said. Just a random cult outburst.

Another dry hole of DOJ harassment.
So they issue a subpoena to Trump t turn over all the materials...

He doesn't, yet files a sworn court statement saying he did...

They search his home and find more.

Then more turn up.

But insisting he is in contempt for not complying is harassment.

Makes sense, after a traumatic head injury....

But you didn't manage to address anything I said. Just a random cult outburst.

My reaction would have been the same the first 50 times the corporate media manipulated your fragile brain into believing Trump was going to prison.

And, as retrospection dictates, it would have been appropriate.

If you want someone to get into the minutia of speculation and myth, you got the wrong guy.

I'm just here for owning the Libs. ;)

That is, unless you want to debate an actual topic that doesn't require me to turn off my BS detector.

My reaction would have been the same the first 50 times the corporate media manipulated your fragile brain into believing Trump was going to prison.

And, as retrospection dictates, it would have been appropriate.

If you want someone to get into the minutia of speculation and myth, you got the wrong guy.

I'm just here for owning the Libs. ;)

That is, unless you want to debate an actual topic that doesn't require me to turn off my BS detector.
A bunch of vapid cult whining. No substance, apparently no knowledge of the topic, reflexive outburst.

A bunch of vapid cult whining. No substance, apparently no knowledge of the topic, reflexive outburst.

1670694289401.png

Forum List

Back