Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

You guys have been wailing and moaning about following election laws for years but apparently don’t think you have to follow them yourself.

Hacks gonna hack.

And by the way, it’s not proof. It’s not even from the 2022 election.

Again, how can you ask for proof and defend the proof being illegal to show?

Showing it can happen once shows it can happen at all. Again, just responding to the typical progspeak that this "never happens"

To copy a voting card is a lot of hard work and just doesnt happen.
why do you have them? and how do you know?
Maybe we are more honest than you.
then why do you need voting cards?
but perhaps you are more honest...
... then that only supports "the American rights" claim who think we should make it more difficult the way you do and is vehemently opposed by the white liberals who say we are honest enough to not need them or registers.

Last edited:
Again, how can you ask for proof and defend the proof being illegal to show?
I already answered this question, twice. Let’s see if you ignore it again.

TAKE IT TO COURT WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT THE EVIDENCE WITHOUT VIOLATING THE LAW.

I already answered this question, twice. Let’s see if you ignore it again.

TAKE IT TO COURT WHERE YOU CAN SUBMIT THE EVIDENCE WITHOUT VIOLATING THE LAW.

YOU IDIOTS KEEP ASKING FOR FUCKING PROOF BEFORE YOU CONSIDER ANYTHING.

Mighty fucking convenient asking for proof that is technically illegal, although I wonder what the need for said illegality is except to stifle people from checking things out.

As Trinity once said, DODGE THIS.

I hate the left. And they score no points with trying to demonize Lake. But Lake had her day in court and failed to carry her burden. The judge wrote in his decision that none of the witnesses testifying in support of her election claims had any personal knowledge on the subjects. There is nothing partisan about this. That is pretty fucking lame, if you ask me. What is even worse is that those lawyers representing her took a frivolous claim to court.

why do you have them? and how do you know?

then why do you need voting cards?
but perhaps you are more honest...
... then that only supports "the American rights" claim who think we should make it more difficult the way you do and is vehemently opposed by the white liberals who say we are honest enough to not need them or registers.
You hsve to register to vote. The card goes to your house based on your detail given. Its vry simple.
I know it works because their are few if any prosecutions.
But we live in a country where all parties accept ekection results. Maybe our politicians are higher class than Ms lake.

You hsve to register to vote.
So do we
The card goes to your house based on your detail given. Its vry simple.
that same information goes into a register here and instead of a card to show you're eligible it is your matching signature that shows your eligibility, it/that is even simpler than a card and unlike a card cannot be forgotten or lost meaning you can never be turned away based on not having that information on your person...what if you don't have your card? what happens?
I know it works because their are few if any prosecutions.
and according to the white liberals here we have no evidence of voter fraud ever...in fact this whole way of using paper ballots you claim are not secret is their idea that republicans are trying to stop as, like you, they believe to be corrupt.
But we live in a country where all parties accept ekection results.
until Al Gore [2000 election] so did we
Maybe our politicians are higher class than Ms lake.
Yes maybe, but certainly Thatcher is/was... then again she was/is peerless so you seem to have one upped us and the world on this one.

Last edited:
YOU IDIOTS KEEP ASKING FOR FUCKING PROOF BEFORE YOU CONSIDER ANYTHING.

Mighty fucking convenient asking for proof that is technically illegal, although I wonder what the need for said illegality is except to stifle people from checking things out.

As Trinity once said, DODGE THIS.
How are you this stupid?

We told you morons to take your “proof” to court. Kari Lake isn’t in trouble for looking into anything. She’s in trouble for blasting people’s signatures on Twitter.

You keep ignoring that this is supposed to be handled IN COURT.

Pathetic.

How are you this stupid?

We told you morons to take your “proof” to court. Kari Lake isn’t in trouble for looking into anything. She’s in trouble for blasting people’s signatures on Twitter.

You keep ignoring that this is supposed to be handled IN COURT.

Pathetic.

While saying you won't believe anything unless you see it yourself.

The "in court" thing is just a dodge, cum-bucket.

While saying you won't believe anything unless you see it yourself.

The "in court" thing is just a dodge, cum-bucket.
“In court” isn’t a dodge.

ITS WHERE YOU PROVE THINGS.

You can post any bullshit you want on Twitter, there are no standards. When you get to court, they actually require you to tell the truth and give the opposition the ability to respond.

I don’t expect brain dead Trump supporters to understand this. They constantly believe bullshit on social media that falls apart in court.

“In court” isn’t a dodge.

ITS WHERE YOU PROVE THINGS.

You can post any bullshit you want on Twitter, there are no standards. When you get to court, they actually require you to tell the truth and give the opposition the ability to respond.

I don’t expect brain dead Trump supporters to understand this. They constantly believe bullshit on social media that falls apart in court.

coming from leftists who's accusations usually stop at the media, your sudden rigor for judicial proceedings is comical.

All those cancelled people got court dates?

Fuck off and die.

coming from leftists who's accusations usually stop at the media, your sudden rigor for judicial proceedings is comical.

All those cancelled people got court dates?

Fuck off and die.
Kari Lake can take it to court. Or at least she could it this had anything to do with her election (it doesn’t, although you won’t see her admit that).

I’ve always demanded the rigor of judicial proceedings.

You guys think a tweet is “proof”. That explains a lot of how you keep looking like morons. You can say whatever you want on social media.

Not sure if this is a serious question or not?
If so: to make sure the ballot was completed by the same person who is legally registered.
It is the envelope that is signed so the signature can be verified as a registered voter. When they do not match the ballot should be invalidated. Thrown out.

Kari Lake can take it to court. Or at least she could it this had anything to do with her election (it doesn’t, although you won’t see her admit that).

I’ve always demanded the rigor of judicial proceedings.

You guys think a tweet is “proof”. That explains a lot of how you keep looking like morons. You can say whatever you want on social media.
The envelopes and the signatures can be checked. Thinking this is not evidence is a joke.

It is the envelope that is signed so the signature can be verified as a registered voter. When they do not match the ballot should be invalidated. Thrown out.

Notice how the libs are talking about everything except the fact that the signatures don't match and the ballots are fraudulent.

The envelopes and the signatures can be checked. Thinking this is not evidence is a joke.
It’s definitely evidence that Kari Lake is violating campaign laws by publishing the signatures of voters.

I never said it wasn’t evidence. It sure as hell isn’t proof of anything.

Forum List

Back