Kari Lake Accused of Breaking Law by Proving Democrats Broke Law, and Having Gall to Legally Show Fraud Ballots with Bad Signature Matches

It takes a particular type of loser to trust shit on social media more than the courts.

You’re just full of excuses to justify your beliefs without being burdened by the work it takes to actually prove them.

You’re nothing but character flaws. Let’s just add lazy to the top of it.

You didn't even respond to my Plessy point, hack.

Can anyone explain how alleged incorrect signatures from 2020 prove that Lake lost in 2022?

You didn't even respond to my Plessy point, hack.
Your Plessy point is god awful and I hate to entertain yet another distraction from the actual topic just to explain how stupid you actually are.

Are you going to make me do it? Should I shove your face in the shit you took on the carpet?

Your Plessy point is god awful and I hate to entertain yet another distraction from the actual topic just to explain how stupid you actually are.

Are you going to make me do it? Should I shove your face in the shit you took on the carpet?

Go ahead and shovel whatever drivel you consider "thought" from your room temperature IQ mind.

Go ahead and shovel whatever drivel you consider "thought" from your room temperature IQ mind.
The issue at hand with Kari Lake is over facts. Were those signatures the signatures of the voters or someone else. Finding out would be simple. Just have the people testify.

The issue at Plessy was interpretation of the constitution. There was no disagreement about facts.

Your attempt at a point is pathetically stupid. These aren't the same issue at all.

The issue at hand with Kari Lake is over facts. Were those signatures the signatures of the voters or someone else. Finding out would be simple. Just have the people testify.

The issue at Plessy was interpretation of the constitution. There was no disagreement about facts.

Your attempt at a point is pathetically stupid. These aren't the same issue at all.

The issue is you treat the courts as some infallible bastion, which they currently are clearly not.

The disagreement on Plessey was about the facts of the reconstruction amendments, in particular equal protection under the law. Which the court ignored. It's probably the #1 worst SC decision to me, followed by Dred Scott and Roe.

The issue is you treat the courts as some infallible bastion, which they currently are clearly not.

The disagreement on Plessey was about the facts of the reconstruction amendments, in particular equal protection under the law. Which the court ignored. It's probably the #1 worst SC decision to me, followed by Dred Scott and Roe.
The courts aren't infallible, but they're a lot better at proving facts than shitposting on social media, which is what you prefer to go to.

At the end of the day, the losers on the right wailing and moaning about having proof of voter fraud won't do the actual work to prove voter fraud because deep down they know the truth.

The courts aren't infallible, but they're a lot better at proving facts than shitposting on social media, which is what you prefer to go to.

At the end of the day, the losers on the right wailing and moaning about having proof of voter fraud won't do the actual work to prove voter fraud because deep down they know the truth.

At the end of the day, we could rub evidence of fraud in your SJW noses, and you wouldn't care.

At the end of the day, we could rub evidence of fraud in your SJW noses, and you wouldn't care.
First it was proof, now it’s evidence. Nice backpedal.

As I said before, you guys think you have something but as we all know, the second you have to make the argument in a legitimate setting, the second people start asking question, the second a counter argument can be made, it falls to pieces.

That’s why you’d rather argue this on social media where you can say anything you want and never have to defend anything.

First it was proof, now it’s evidence. Nice backpedal.

As I said before, you guys think you have something but as we all know, the second you have to make the argument in a legitimate setting, the second people start asking question, the second a counter argument can be made, it falls to pieces.

That’s why you’d rather argue this on social media where you can say anything you want and never have to defend anything.

the difference in the end????

Wow, arguing on a message board designed for arguing, almost as crazy as posting thoughts on social media, which is designed to do exactly that.

Like your side wants to find out if there are or not.

It's easier to deny standing and just pretend things like this never ever ever happen.

It seems so simple, if they are there, show them in court.

Why does this never happen?

the difference in the end????

Wow, arguing on a message board designed for arguing, almost as crazy as posting thoughts on social media, which is designed to do exactly that.
This isn't an argument about who the best football team is, it's about whether laws were violated. The yahoos complaining that laws were broken (and claim to have proof) never seem to get their shit together to take that "proof" to a place where it can actually be adjudicated and when they do their claims turn out to be a pile of shit.

This would be a mere curiosity except for the fact that losers like yourself desperately want to believe this bullshit. You accept Kari Lake's claims at face value. You don't think. You just believe because that's what you want.

This isn't an argument about who the best football team is, it's about whether laws were violated. The yahoos complaining that laws were broken (and claim to have proof) never seem to get their shit together to take that "proof" to a place where it can actually be adjudicated and when they do their claims turn out to be a pile of shit.

This would be a mere curiosity except for the fact that losers like yourself desperately want to believe this bullshit. You accept Kari Lake's claims at face value. You don't think. You just believe because that's what you want.

Said cases being dismissed as lacking standing, or moot, or dismissed out of hand by compliant lefty judges just shows the system is corrupt.

You dismiss them out of hand as a knee jerk good wibble SJW lemming.

Baaaaaa.

Said cases being dismissed as lacking standing, or moot, or dismissed out of hand by compliant lefty judges just shows the system is corrupt.

You dismiss them out of hand as a knee jerk good wibble SJW lemming.

Baaaaaa.
It shows that the lawsuits are useless. It’s not my fault the lawsuits are based on bullshit, speculation and lies.

It shows that the lawsuits are useless. It’s not my fault the lawsuits are based on bullshit, speculation and lies.

It shows that all lawsuits that go against the groupthink may be useless, and then at that point only two options are left.

you figure those out.

It shows that all lawsuits that go against the groupthink may be useless, and then at that point only two options are left.

you figure those out.
That’s yet another pathetic excuse not supported by any reality.

You’re clearly trying to make a veiled reference at becoming violent. Don’t. Shit like that is only going to make matters worse. How many lives do you need to ruin before you realize that you’re being used?

Forum List

Back