Kanye West, Black Racist.

The defense of Kanye West by members of this forum show that right wing whites complaints about black racism are disingenuous. Kanye West has shown he is a racist and anti semite, but that's OK with the people here who always cry about somebody black being a racist for continuing opposition to white racism. What it boils down to is white racists don't like being held to account for their racism. Kanye West is an example of black racism and you right wingers support it.

Kanye West's Gift to Racists: Now They Can Say They Have a Black Friend​

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

From the days of the atrocious realities of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade until this very moment, an extremely painful fact remains true––oppressive white people in power have always needed someone Black to help them do their dirtiest work. You'd be hard pressed to find a single large plantation that ever existed without a Black man who exchanged his dignity for some measure of protection from the monsters around him. That's some of what's so ugly about the conservative, even white-supremacist turn that Kanye West has taken. It has history.

Read the book Black Anglo-Saxons by Nathan Hare. Read Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon. Read the Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby Wright. Read Yurugu by Dr. Marimba Ani. In each of these texts you will learn that under enough pressure, people will make soul-crushing decisions to sell out their own people to curry favor with the oppressor.​

Kanye West is a hateful bigot who is now openly, gleefully, forcefully doing the bidding of white supremacy.

So what you're telling me is, Black people are racist?

Yep.

I agree.

You are too.

Thanks. So I see one odd statement about slavery, maybe some context could help explain that. But that wouldn't be anti-Semitic, right? Then a rather humorous comparison between Chanukah and Kwanzaa that doesn't sound anti-Semitic either. So I still don't get it why all the brou ha ha about Kanye, he is always saying off the wall things. :dunno:

there must be a reason why Tucker didnt air that interview.
Because all those companies are dumping Kanye.

How The Democrats seem to view black folks involves this:

If you agree with Democrat ideology, you've "earned" your "blackness"..

If you disagree with Democrat ideology, you're not truly black and a racist, Uncle Tom, problematic person.

there must be a reason why Tucker didnt air that interview.
Because all those companies are dumping Kanye.
The New Woke Order and BLM controls what companies and sports franchises do. IMHO it sounds like Kanye is the latest victim of an NWO/BLM attack. I still think the White Lives Matter T-Shirt is what made him the latest target.

The defense of Kanye West by members of this forum show that right wing whites complaints about black racism are disingenuous. Kanye West has shown he is a racist and anti semite, but that's OK with the people here who always cry about somebody black being a racist for continuing opposition to white racism. What it boils down to is white racists don't like being held to account for their racism. Kanye West is an example of black racism and you right wingers support it.

Kanye West's Gift to Racists: Now They Can Say They Have a Black Friend​

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

From the days of the atrocious realities of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade until this very moment, an extremely painful fact remains true––oppressive white people in power have always needed someone Black to help them do their dirtiest work. You'd be hard pressed to find a single large plantation that ever existed without a Black man who exchanged his dignity for some measure of protection from the monsters around him. That's some of what's so ugly about the conservative, even white-supremacist turn that Kanye West has taken. It has history.

Read the book Black Anglo-Saxons by Nathan Hare. Read Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon. Read the Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby Wright. Read Yurugu by Dr. Marimba Ani. In each of these texts you will learn that under enough pressure, people will make soul-crushing decisions to sell out their own people to curry favor with the oppressor.​

Kanye West is a hateful bigot who is now openly, gleefully, forcefully doing the bidding of white supremacy.

^^ LOL, suddenly someone here is very in favor of the lynching of a black man.

87C6E3E7-645C-4774-A8A2-292F6A6B6824.jpeg

If we pointed out all the racist policies whites were implementing or things whites said about blacks during that same time, MarathonMouth would start "that was in the past" ----. We know what was said and that has exactly NOTHING to do with Kanye West. So nobody is going to waste time with it. Kanye West, Black Racist is the topic.
You and Kanye have so much in common.

Uncle Ben Carson said slaves were immigrants and had yo work a little harder. Do you agree?

Koonye said that black folks wanted to be slaves, do you agree?
quote him.

do i agree that african americans need to work a little harder today? yes. folks like you bring our people down cause you stay on the plantation waiting on uncle “racial jungle” joe to give you a hand out and go around calling folks like dr carson, brilliant role models, racist names

quote him.

do i agree that african americans need to work a little harder today? yes. folks like you bring our people down cause you stay on the plantation waiting on uncle “racial jungle” joe to give you a hand out and go around calling folks like dr carson, brilliant role models, racist names
Do you read your ignorant ass comments before you post them? Black folks suffer because of scared, ignorant boot lickers like you. The only folks on a plantation are sell outs like you.

Do you read your ignorant ass comments before you post them? Black folks suffer because of scared, ignorant boot lickers like you. The only folks on a plantation are sell outs like you.
I am not the one voting for "racial jungle" joey Xiden....you are

Black folks are doing much worse, since your Master "Racial Jungle" Xiden got in the White House, and the Demaklan Congress.

You also don't know much about African-American history, and the Jim Crow era of Demaklan oppression

Yep you just get on your knees for a man who wouldn't rent you an apartment or wants you counting his money or would call you a bitch if your son played in the NFL.
Well I don't live in NYC, so never tried to rent from him, I do know some brothers and sisters that have though,

As far as count his money, I wouldn't let me either....I hate accounting.

Well, I can be a bitch...what's your point?

Meanwhile, you support the Klan, and Segragationist like Joey Xiden

If you disagree with Democrat ideology, you're not truly black and a racist, Uncle Tom, problematic person.

Add in former dem senate majority leader Robert Byrd, whom Biden vote for four times, and it reads

If you do not support a

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops as senate leader

You ain't black

This is very true...."you ain't black" if you don't vote for Xiden, he made that very clear.

He was mentored by Klansmen, like his hero Robert Byrd...

Kanye doesn't hate jews.
He got befuddled while trying to make a point and the wording came out wrong.
It's just the lying media and cancel culture liberals are out to vilify him, because recently he wore a shirt that said "White Lives Matter".
Now the loons are saying that he isn't black. .. :cuckoo:
Bingo! When he went out in public with a White Lives Matter T-Shirt, the alarm bells went off and he became Woke Enemy Number One.

Kanye won’t do the Darkie Done Bad Dance therefore he is bad and not black
Lib 101

Forum List

Back