Kanye West, Black Racist.

Please tell me that's not Richard Petty and Bubba Smollece.

That's what it looks like. The body language says he don't care to learn nothin' from the old dog, too.

And the old dog is layin' some real good stuff down on him.
Ol dawg B sayin" pass'em on that there left on this here inside curve to gain distance on that nigga at the same speed"
Cracka crazy ! Last time I done dat shit the popo hit me for $300 bigunz and 6 points. Fuck Dat !

Kanye doesn't hate jews.
He got befuddled while trying to make a point and the wording came out wrong.
It's just the lying media and cancel culture liberals are out to vilify him, because recently he wore a shirt that said "White Lives Matter".
Now the loons are saying that he isn't black. .. :cuckoo:
Seems like all the right wing idiots wording never comes out right, but they can always depend on idiots like you to come out and defend them.

The defense of Kanye West by members of this forum show that right wing whites complaints about black racism are disingenuous. Kanye West has shown he is a racist and anti semite, but that's OK with the people here who always cry about somebody black being a racist for continuing opposition to white racism. What it boils down to is white racists don't like being held to account for their racism. Kanye West is an example of black racism and you right wingers support it.

Kanye West's Gift to Racists: Now They Can Say They Have a Black Friend​

You don't have to be white to be a white supremacist.

From the days of the atrocious realities of the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade until this very moment, an extremely painful fact remains true––oppressive white people in power have always needed someone Black to help them do their dirtiest work. You'd be hard pressed to find a single large plantation that ever existed without a Black man who exchanged his dignity for some measure of protection from the monsters around him. That's some of what's so ugly about the conservative, even white-supremacist turn that Kanye West has taken. It has history.

Read the book Black Anglo-Saxons by Nathan Hare. Read Black Skin, White Masks by Frantz Fanon. Read the Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby Wright. Read Yurugu by Dr. Marimba Ani. In each of these texts you will learn that under enough pressure, people will make soul-crushing decisions to sell out their own people to curry favor with the oppressor.​

Kanye West is a hateful bigot who is now openly, gleefully, forcefully doing the bidding of white supremacy.

Powerful, and unfortunate, facts OP.

you are the one attacking another african american…you said it. Why? cause he’s not on your plantation. You care about your Master more then African- Americans. Your prior post exposed that
I know as a boot licker you think fools like Koonye, Coondace, Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, etc. are great Americans. Tell me do you think black folks wanted to be slaves, do you think the slaves were immigrants who had to work a little bit harder?

I know as a boot licker you think fools like Koonye, Coondace, Uncle Ben, Uncle Thomas, etc. are great Americans. Tell me do you think black folks wanted to be slaves, do you think the slaves were immigrants who had to work a little bit harder?
and there you go, using the language of your Demaklan plantation bosses, using racial slurs to attack African-Americans.

Forum List

Back