Kansas GOP Rep Arrested For Assault And Battery On Student

What an idiot. People elected this guy? Go figure.

Did you see this?

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

Did you see this?

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”
Unlikely he kneed some kid in the nut. I doubt God has been speaking to him, but have no doubt, he has been hearing voices in his head.
See, this is why you never vote based on party. You have to take the measure of the person running, lest you end up with a semi-charismatic asshole in office, by following the party line.

Unlikely he kneed some kid in the nut. I doubt God has been speaking to him, but have no doubt, he has been hearing voices in his head.
See, this is why you never vote based on party. You have to take the measure of the person running, lest you end up with a semi-charismatic asshole in office, by following the party line.

I agree and this one is a loon.

Apparently the idiotic pol didn't want to spare the rod for god.

Forum List

Back