Kansas GOP Rep Arrested For Assault And Battery On Student

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.
but can he get on a plane without busting his ass????? ps...I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewsinsky
In other words, you have nothing to add.......

At least the other right wing sycophants talked about shooting kids......you just decided to stick to keeping Biden's dick in your mouth......weird flex but ok...

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low

No, there are a myriad of reasons public schools get low grading rates. Most of it has to do with the four decades plus of assault by good Christian conservatives telling their Republican politicians to defund and under fund public education while giving preference to private schools, charter schools, and Gawd help us....school vouchers (is that still a thing?). :)
...wrong---.most of it has to do with the black self destructive culture
here is the proof--facts--not hate
''''Consistent with that DOE data, new research by Just Facts reveals that average public K–12 school funding per student is about 80% higher than private schools.'''''
grad rates:

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low

No, there are a myriad of reasons public schools get low grading rates. Most of it has to do with the four decades plus of assault by good Christian conservatives telling their Republican politicians to defund and under fund public education while giving preference to private schools, charter schools, and Gawd help us....school vouchers (is that still a thing?). :)
...wrong---.most of it has to do with the black self destructive culture
here is the proof--facts--not hate
''''Consistent with that DOE data, new research by Just Facts reveals that average public K–12 school funding per student is about 80% higher than private schools.'''''
grad rates:
Not sure why orange cultists get tagged as racists. :eusa_think:

Sometimes you gotta knee kids in the nuts to teach them respect

Just shoot one or two of the kids, that will shut them up. The others will then respect the teachers.
Now wait a minute there buddy.....which students are you talking about shooting??

The darkies, yes.....but I wouldn't advocate shooting any of the kids in this classroom however

If they allowed shooting students, I would become a teacher and I would shoot anyone who would dare object to my doctrines.
Of course you would.

Why of course, why wouldn't anyone? We could then raise the right kind of Americans, you know the ones that don't want to work and have the government give them money. Demand 24/7 mask wearing pandemic or not. We could force people to vaccinate, force everyone to all have the same views as all liberals. I'd teach them how the rich are all bad people and hate the middle class. We could have free education for all and know that everyone will be a college grad that can sit home and complain that government isn't giving us enough. That would help us out greatly and this would allow them time to riot...I mean peacefully protest against the government interfering in our daily lives. If they don't want to comply with lefty ideas, we can just shoot them, that would pick up more votes for the left to continue the spending with no responsibility. I need government to give me my license so I can push this left wing way.

Just shoot one or two of the kids, that will shut them up. The others will then respect the teachers.
Now wait a minute there buddy.....which students are you talking about shooting??

The darkies, yes.....but I wouldn't advocate shooting any of the kids in this classroom however

If they allowed shooting students, I would become a teacher and I would shoot anyone who would dare object to my doctrines.
good call

If little biffy can be sarcastic, why the hell can't I be? LOL!

What does that have to do with this particular incident?

What does that have to do with this particular incident?
the OP talks about a teacher and student ---and a problem with the teacher and student
..it's OBVIOUS
..my post is about teachers and students
!!!?????

Of course you would.

Why of course, why wouldn't anyone? We could then raise the right kind of Americans, you know the ones that don't want to work and have the government give them money. Demand 24/7 mask wearing pandemic or not. We could force people to vaccinate, force everyone to all have the same views as all liberals. I'd teach them how the rich are all bad people and hate the middle class. We could have free education for all and know that everyone will be a college grad that can sit home and complain that government isn't giving us enough. That would help us out greatly and this would allow them time to riot...I mean peacefully protest against the government interfering in our daily lives. If they don't want to comply with lefty ideas, we can just shoot them, that would pick up more votes for the left to continue the spending with no responsibility. I need government to give me my license so I can push this left wing way.
Funny how this one story triggered you so.......

Look on the bright side......Frank TV is up and running....

I have heard that story line since the 1950's...
wow--you just put the old foot in your mouth HAHAHAHAH
teacher --ASSAULTED!!!!! violently

This is what most black kids act like when they get in large groups.

Did they learn that from the large groups of white men who used to beat, lynch and murder their grand fathers and great grand fathers.

..if they are fighting with/attacking/etc teachers, that would help the community--they'll turn into a Floyd/Garner/Blake/etc

Or maybe like the McMichaels and Roddie Bryan.

White kids do prayer when they get into large groups..

so you HATE cops and now WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hate the cops who were working at the Capitol.

Did they learn that from the large groups of white men who used to beat, lynch and murder their grand fathers and great grand fathers.

no

hahahhahahah---yes yes--you people don't make sense
..first you hate cops and want them dead
then, you cry for the cops at the Capitol !!!!!
BLM/you do not make sense--you fkd up there--again

So if this post is true, the substitute should be put in jail. Done. You don't preach this garbage and somehow get away with it. He's a right wing wacko just as bad as left wing wackos. He has no basis for his rants. And he should not be telling kids to have babies that is wrong wrong wrong in EVERY aspect.

hahahhahahah---yes yes--you people don't make sense
..first you hate cops and want them dead
then, you cry for the cops at the Capitol !!!!!
BLM/you do not make sense--you fkd up there--again

Pot meet Kettle, this is the only time Trump Humpers won't defend the cops because it was Trump Humpers that attacked them. So that justifies it because Trump Humpers were doing their Patriotic duty.

Misdemeanor battery? They are releasing freaking murderers in California. Of course the case has yet to be resolved and reading the link it seems that he may have been attacked by the student.

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.
Bah Ha HA HA Ha HA HA

You wussy pol should have gotten his ass kicked.

Forum List

Back