Kansas GOP Rep Arrested For Assault And Battery On Student

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low
I have heard that story line since the 1950's...

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.
What an idiot. Hard to get away with crazy crap when every kid has a cellphone camera.

Sometimes you gotta knee kids in the nuts to teach them respect

You have to consider which is worse... what he was telling them, or the sheer ignorance of not realizing every kid in the class carries a camera with them 24 hrs a day.

wow--you just put the old foot in your mouth HAHAHAHAH
teacher --ASSAULTED!!!!! violently

wow--you just put the old foot in your mouth HAHAHAHAH
teacher --ASSAULTED!!!!! violently

I never said it didn't happen I said it's been going on since the 1950's.

Rep. Mark Samsel sits on the Education Committee. :lol:

This guy is stupid and profane.

This guy is stupid and profane.
He was just engaging in locker room banter....

Forum List

Back