Kansas GOP Rep Arrested For Assault And Battery On Student

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low
Sometimes you gotta knee kids in the nuts to teach them respect

Kansas Rep. Mark Samsel needs help after suicide, sex rant ...
Mark Samsel needs help. There is nothing funny about Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel’s classroom and Facebook tirades about suicide, lesbians and religion. Mental health is serious.

....I knew teachers that taught in the ''''public'' schools...they said the kids were out of control/etc = no discipline/jackasses/etc--one of the reasons the ''public'' schools' grad rates are so low
I have heard that story line since the 1950's...
wow--you just put the old foot in your mouth HAHAHAHAH
teacher --ASSAULTED!!!!! violently

This is what most black kids act like when they get in large groups.

Just shoot one or two of the kids, that will shut them up. The others will then respect the teachers.

Another excuser of this GOP Rep's behavior.

Just shoot one or two of the kids, that will shut them up. The others will then respect the teachers.
..if they are fighting with/attacking/etc teachers, that would help the community--they'll turn into a Floyd/Garner/Blake/etc

White kids do prayer when they get into large groups..

Which is why it was a mistake to let darkies attend school in the first place.....

Hopefully we can reverse all of those evil Civil Rights decisions......

Norman-Rockwell-The-Problem-We-All-Live-With-1964-56a03c313df78cafdaa099ee.jpg

That Ruby Bridges broad should have never been allowed in a school....

so you HATE cops and now WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now wait a minute there buddy.....which students are you talking about shooting??

The darkies, yes.....but I wouldn't advocate shooting any of the kids in this classroom however

This seems to be a prime example of the "indoctrination" that some folks are complaining about. Aside from his physical assault on the student, the subjects he allegedly commented to the class about, suicide, sex, masturbation, religion, and sexual orientation, have long been cited by a sizeable number of people as inappropriate for the classroom. I'm surprised that a state legislator would not know this.

so you HATE cops and now WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still supporting this Kansas GOP rep, I see.

No, there are a myriad of reasons public schools get low grading rates. Most of it has to do with the four decades plus of assault by good Christian conservatives telling their Republican politicians to defund and under fund public education while giving preference to private schools, charter schools, and Gawd help us....school vouchers (is that still a thing?). :)

Now wait a minute there buddy.....which students are you talking about shooting??

The darkies, yes.....but I wouldn't advocate shooting any of the kids in this classroom however

If they allowed shooting students, I would become a teacher and I would shoot anyone who would dare object to my doctrines.

Hey, it was all in fun from a "real heterosexual man".
It literally was

I dont know what class was

Maybe Homosexual Studies 101 according to what was in the video

But seemed to be interacting with the students pretty well

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.
What an idiot. Hard to get away with crazy crap when every kid has a cellphone camera.
And yet so many liberals do

"Kansas state Rep. Mark Samsel was arrested on charges of misdemeanor battery on Thursday after getting into a physical altercation with a student while substitute teaching in Wellsville. Throughout the day, high school students began recording videos of the lawmaker talking about suicide, sex, masturbation, God and the Bible. In one video, Samsel tells students about “a sophomore who’s tried killing himself three times" -- because -- “he has two parents and they’re both females.” In another video, Samsel is recorded telling students, “make babies. Who likes making babies? That feels good, doesn’t it? Procreate ... You haven’t masturbated? Don’t answer that question. ... God already knows.”

At one point, Samsel tells the student, “You’re about ready to anger me and get the wrath of God. Do you believe me when I tell you that God has been speaking to me?” He then pushes him, and the student runs to the other side of the classroom. In another video, he tells students, “Class, you have permission to kick him in the balls.” Parents told The Star that Samsel “put hands on the student” and allegedly kneed him in the crotch -- Samsel addresses another student and says, “do you want to check his nuts for him, please?”

This guy was kind enough to volunteer as a substitute teacher to try to mentor the youth and he quickly found out how today's generation of kids are a bunch of ungrateful snowflakes who will complain about anything just for attention. This is why liberals have never been able to be good comedians; because what this guy did was nothing more than just joking around -- but because of this cancel woke culture who doesn't understand comedy; he has been arrested and having his name drugged thru the mud.
but can he get on a plane without busting his ass????? ps...I never had sex with that woman...Ms Lewsinsky

Which is why it was a mistake to let darkies attend school in the first place.....

Hopefully we can reverse all of those evil Civil Rights decisions......

View attachment 486629

That Ruby Bridges broad should have never been allowed in a school....

Is that a PHOTO or a painting. "Darkie" for sure

If they allowed shooting students, I would become a teacher and I would shoot anyone who would dare object to my doctrines.
Of course you would.

good call

Forum List

Back