Kamala Tosses Another Word Salad

"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."
(Dan Quayle during a visit to Hawaii in 1989)

And then that insightful Democrat legend, Representative Hank Johnson posed a hard hitting question to an Admiral concerning Hanks’ concern that putting more sailors on Guam might cause that Island to “tip over and capsize.”

Look. American politicians often dispense with logical or coherent use of those “word” thingamabobs. But Brandon is senile and stupid and Kamala is just stupid.

Last edited:
"Hawaii has always been a very pivotal role in the Pacific. It is in the Pacific. It is a part of the United States that is an island that is right here."

And then that insightful Democrat legend, Representative Hank Johnson posed a hard hitting question to an Admiral concerning Hanks’ concern that putting more sailors on Guam might cause that Island to “tip over and capsize.”

Look. American politicians often dispense with logical or coherent use of those “word” thingamabobs. But Brandon is senile and stupid and Kamala is just stupid.

Yup. I laugh every time I see it. The Admiral obviously had a complete control of his emotions. True professional.
Oh you could see he was doing all he could to keep from splitting right in two and laughing in Johnson's face but like a good commander he managed to hold it all in and just move on.

What's amazing is that idiots like Johnson are still making laws that affect each and every one of us.

Oh you could see he was doing all he could to keep from splitting right in two and laughing in Johnson's face but like a good commander he managed to hold it all in and just move on.

What's amazing is that idiots like Johnson are still making laws that affect each and every one of us.
Amazing and tragic.

“So, Mississippi is a state in America. It exists next to another state called Alabama. Alabama is a bigger state. Alabama is a powerful state. Alabama decided to invade a smaller state called Mississippi. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.”

Maybe she can explain to AOC why there is a New Mexico and we had to get rid of the old one.

1649151179277.png

I am happy we are going to have the biggest example of failing up in the history of thr planet.

PRESIDENT HARRIS!

s-l300.jpg

This is the logical PROGRESSION OF THE LEFT.

This needs to happen.

The only problem is that she didnt change sex, otherwise, she is the perfect Cult leader.

She has the proper genitals and melanin.

81 million votes for an rich old white male! SO FUCKING PROGRESSIVE! :auiqs.jpg:

The racist cult wouldnt vote for blacks and women in the primaries.

I am happy we are going to have the biggest example of failing up in the history of thr planet.

PRESIDENT HARRIS!

s-l300.jpg

This is the logical PROGRESSION OF THE LEFT.

This needs to happen.

The only problem is that she didnt change sex, otherwise, she is the perfect Cult leader.

She has the proper genitals and melanin.

81 million votes for an rich old white male! SO FUCKING PROGRESSIVE! :auiqs.jpg:

The racist cult wouldnt vote for blacks and women in the primaries.
And that million dollar bill will get you a loaf of bread.

Bad Harris Day

KAMALAISE: So I saw a map of all those islands yesterday. But there may have been islands before I saw that map. Those other islands may have sunk because of Putin, Trump, and Climate Change if there used to be other islands there. We just don't know.

So those islands that were on the map I saw yesterday need our help and we will give them our help. In keeping with our border policy, we will offer asylum to the islands' fat overweight gravity-challenged community and keep them from sinking, which is all we need to do to help them because the sanctions will stop Putin, the January 6th Investigation will stop Trump, and the Green New Deal will stop Climate Change.

Forum List

Back