Kamala Rally in Arizona... MASSIVE!!!

Kamala will MAGA, and also make a good President when Joe completely loses it.

Odd, so few people believed that a few months ago, she was one of the first to drop out of the primaries due to lack of support and funding!

Just what has Kamela EVER done to make ANYTHING great again?

There is RATIONALIZATION, Taz, then there is rationalization with your head stuck completely up your ass.
She can't do worse than Obummer and Trumpleshitface.

Odd, so few people believed that a few months ago, she was one of the first to drop out of the primaries due to lack of support and funding!

There is RATIONALIZATION, Taz, then there is rationalization with your head stuck completely up your ass.
Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?
The first did practically nothing to help the US, the second divided the country so badly we might never get past it and stay fractured for a long time, if not forever.

Camela will MWBCA.

Make Willie Brown Cum Again.....
Don't know what that means, I thought you were going to start chanting "LOCK HER UP!"

Sure you don't.

Mattress strapped to her back, Kamala proved that any woman can fuck her way up the ladder of success,

Imagine the pride in mothers as their daughters tell them "Mommy, I want to screw powerful men to get into positions of power. Use my pussy, not my brain to succeed - just like Kam-ela.."

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.

It all about energizing the base, Vern. I was at the Trump Tampa rally yesterday. Tremendous excitement and enthusiasm.

Trump is great at it. Biden has no base except welfare Negroes, stupid uneducated Moon Bats and Illegals. Nobody likes him anymore than they liked Crooked Hillary.

Biden doesn't schedule big rallies like Trump because he knows only a few people will show up. Kind of like in 2016 when Trump was getting 10K at his rallies and Crooked Hillary was getting at most a few hundred on a good day.

Why do you say that?
The first did practically nothing to help the US, the second divided the country so badly we might never get past it and stay fractured for a long time, if not forever.

BULL. You can't point to a single thing Trump himself did which divided the country. The DNC has been pumping racial and political rhetoric into the culture since the day he announced running. Before the guy did a thing, the DNC was boycotting him, calling him names, Watters was having rallies calling for IMPEACH 45-- -- -- if there is any division, it has ALL come from the Left making Trump into an enemy and a villain to be vanquished.

Camela will MWBCA.

Make Willie Brown Cum Again.....
Don't know what that means, I thought you were going to start chanting "LOCK HER UP!"

Sure you don't.

Mattress strapped to her back, Kamala proved that any woman can fuck her way up the ladder of success,

Imagine the pride in mothers as their daughters tell them "Mommy, I want to screw powerful men to get into positions of power. Use my pussy, not my brain to succeed - just like Kam-ela.."
You spelled Melania wrong.

Why do you say that?

BULL. You can't point to a single thing Trump himself did which divided the country. The DNC has been pumping racial and political rhetoric into the culture since the day he announced running. Before the guy did a thing, the DNC was boycotting him, calling him names, Watters was having rallies calling for IMPEACH 45-- -- -- if there is any division, it has ALL come from the Left making Trump into an enemy and a villain to be vanquished.
See? Exactly what I'm saying, things are so fractured and full of hate for your fellow Americans that civil discourse is no longer possible. All on Trump's watch.

Why do you say that?

See? Exactly what I'm saying, things are so fractured and full of hate for your fellow Americans that civil discourse is no longer possible. All on Trump's watch.
peddled by demofks. there is that. so your hate is noted and is spread nationwide. we see it. it was your plan and then point and say see it's trump. nope, it's demofks. Don't despair, you get four more years to cry foul cause you lost.

On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's.
Because there are no rallies to GO to! And no one wants to go. Hardly a qualification for Office.

On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans.
Do you dream up this bullshit or read it somewhere? All the vitriol comes from YOUR side, attacking people in restaurants, stealing their ballcaps, shooting them in parks, calling them deplorable and chumps. And about that part about not wanting to or being unwilling to look at facts, how's your investigation into the Hunter/Bobulinski/Biden matter going?

Every one has made up their minds how they will vote, On the Biden side there is no need to go to rally's. On the Trump side there is a pressing need to be kept stirred up & filled with hate for your fellow Americans. That way you never have to compare or look at any facts.
You would be surprised. Many don’t pay attention to politics until right before Election Day. I know as I was one of them until the 2012 election when I turned 32 and my kids were in elementary school and preschool respectively.

Why do you say that?

peddled by demofks. there is that. so your hate is noted and is spread nationwide. we see it. it was your plan and then point and say see it's trump. nope, it's demofks. Don't despair, you get four more years to cry foul cause you lost.
I'm a Libertarian, so my party won't win no matter what. The Dems are almost as bad as the GOP, but it would be a lot of fun watching Trump melt down after a loss to sleepy Joe. :biggrin:

Kamala is the same liberal extremist who only 2% of all Democrats wanted as their President during the primaries... TWO PERCENT!

She is the same politician who declared Joe Biden was a racist when she told her 'That Little Girl Was ME' story .. and now suddenly does not thing is a 'racist' at all.

She is the same JOKE who declared she believed Joe's women accusers when they claimed Joe sexually harassed and assaulted them....but suddenly changed her mind when she was ased to be Joe's running mate.

:p

Forum List

Back